Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s ever been chubby? She’s tiny. She was a little heavier just after Poppy was born but that was just natural baby weight that she held onto for a few months, probably because she couldn’t do much after the c-section. Even still, she’s never been what I’d call chubby 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t stand the woman but Lordy, if she’s ever been “chubby” then I must be morbidly obese!!!!! 😂
Think 🤔 it’s her face that give the illusion of ‘chubby’ no matter what weight Beggy loses her face will always be round and chubby lookin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep I thought that, was very jarring to see her do all that with Poppy, including the lovely wee outfit. Then when the ad came about the bunting it all made sense 😞
Clearly having to dig out safiyahs old stuff now she’s not being gifted stuff, those Clark’s shoes where from 2014

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly having to dig out safiyahs old stuff now she’s not being gifted stuff, those Clark’s shoes where from 2014
You never ever allow kids to wear other shoes that children have worn. We all have different shapes of feet and soles will have been moulded in. Ask any reputable shoe fitter 🙄

Reactions: 18
A big gym goer!! Erm I wouldn’t class her as that how long did she not go for she has only been back a couple of times!! So many lies!! 😂
84D519C9-D7A0-4B10-89DF-8E72354CFDA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A big gym goer!! Erm I wouldn’t class her as that how long did she not go for she has only been back a couple of times!! So many lies!! 😂View attachment 104654
“Men’s antiperspirant”

What?

What’s she on about? Why can’t she buy a can of bloody “women’s” antiperspirant?!

Laughing at her trying to make out she goes to the gym. No love. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lee love when you get back off the rig could you make a vid of a dippy egg please, or show us your hole, is it bigger/smaller?
ANYTHING has to be better than the crap your little wife's putting out.
Thank you😘
PS I'm quite partial to a shopping haul also, I like seeing food from when I was a kid and can't get where I live now 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone find her comments on Lee's posts rude?

For someone who is so looking forward to having him home I find her short, sharp comments rude!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone find her comments on Lee's posts rude?

For someone who is so looking forward to having him home I find her short, sharp comments rude!!
She is rude , sharp and short with Lee , Safiyah and Poppy her niceness is only for her chums, Florrie and mumsy and dadsy she has issues she wants to be a little princess but also a worldie babe , a gym queen , model, the only thing she doesn’t want us to be an ordinary mummy despite the fact that she continuously uses those words to get pity , just an ordinary mummy doing her best 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet she can’t wait to get back to the gym to parade about in her new Tampax Super gym suit and burn 3,000 calls with Rami.

• Haha
“Men’s antiperspirant”

What?

What’s she on about? Why can’t she buy a can of bloody “women’s” antiperspirant?!

Laughing at her trying to make out she goes to the gym. No love. Just no.
haha didn’t even notice that she has one ‘job’ she’s so crap at it no wonder she’s never had a proper job she wouldn’t last 2 mins!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sick of cooking meals? But I though your little bad boy belter Pat prepped you 2 weeks worth of meals? You 2 really need to get your stories straight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh ffs sick of cooking meals... I cook every single night. Do you see me moaning... no!

F##k off Reb and when you have done that f##k off some more!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.