Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home schooling and routine is so so last week!
She’s moved on to being a cool, carefree mum this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading her exploits over the weekend is making me anxious, actually I'm terrified. Going out with symptomatic kids. WTAF! I had to go to the Drs for medication that will hopefully keep my cancer from coming back. Shitting myself and the potential risks that trip entailed. I'm staying inside for the foreseeable, and along with millions of others, following the advice. I'm all for people trying to keep money coming in, but christ on a bike, knock it on the head, furlough yourself through your company and then use the time to look after those gorgeous kids. We all want to get back to some sort of normality (whatever that will be) sooner rather than later and you, selfish woman, are prolonging this. Stay safe tattlers and keep the sarcasm going it's been brilliant reading the wit and wisdom x

Reactions: 19
Reading her exploits over the weekend is making me anxious, actually I'm terrified. Going out with symptomatic kids. WTAF! I had to go to the Drs for medication that will hopefully keep my cancer from coming back. Shitting myself and the potential risks that trip entailed. I'm staying inside for the foreseeable, and along with millions of others, following the advice. I'm all for people trying to keep money coming in, but christ on a bike, knock it on the head, furlough yourself through your company and then use the time to look after those gorgeous kids. We all want to get back to some sort of normality (whatever that will be) sooner rather than later and you, selfish woman, are prolonging this. Stay safe tattlers and keep the sarcasm going it's been brilliant reading the wit and wisdom x
They won’t be able to furlough themselves as they are both listed as directors of the company and apparently if you are a director of your own company you aren’t covered by the furlough procedures. And as they are directors of their own ltd company they won’t qualify for the self employed package either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They won’t be able to furlough themselves as they are both listed as directors of the company and apparently if you are a director of your own company you aren’t covered by the furlough procedures. And as they are directors of their own ltd company they won’t qualify for the self employed package either 🤷🏼‍♀️
I believe you can if you are on a paye scheme within that limited company, but you cannot do any work (or than legal requirements)

Reactions: 3
For the record, I have been encouraging people NOT to home school. This is not the time to add pressure to ourselves or our kids. Just try and enjoy being with them and doing ‘life skills’ together.

However my issue is with Rebecca (and I’m sure others like her) proclaiming to be the ultimate home schooling mummy with routines in place and endless worksheets, activities, etc.
Videos such as ‘home schooling’ making followers think she’s got it all sussed and once again she can’t last a week BUT does not do a follow up video saying actually I’ve realised that kind of structure & routine just isn’t working for us right now so I’ve relaxed it all.
She continues to paint a very different picture on YouTube setting other mums very high standards which could lead to all sorts of emotions when they can’t live up to it either.

Reactions: 19
Lunch by herself - when she has 3 kids. Can she actually not even sit down and eat with her kids? It’s my favourite time to get together and properly chat with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Any quiet/rest/reading time should be AFTER a shared family lunch imo. Yes, it's harder work etc. But those children need to socially connect as a family. Interesting that we pretty much NEVER see a family meal documented; meaning they don't happen or are chaos. But here's the thing Rebecca, a lot of parents would respect and relate more to a real version of family life.

Reactions: 13
Is this the type of stuff she puts on her wellness and skin page?
Are they Super Noodles?, looks revolting, she seems to have no clue as to what the body requires to be healthy.

She thinks because she is slim and exercises she is healthy, she does’t seem to fuel her body with a well balanced diet.

Seems to half starve herself as well, not good, not good at all.

“My body is a temple. My body is a temple. My body is a temple. Oi pat, where’s my Bombay bad boy?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re Rebecca in the private woods, Here’s another article with owner telling public to avoid his estate and land reaches as far as Banchory Scottish government made it clear that as we enter this crucial busy spell that farming is part of our critical national infrastructure and workers don’t need public coming to exercise. All it takes is for staff at the Abattoirs to become ill and if limited staff they will have to close, hence affecting the food chain.

Last edited:
Hahaha Lord an Lady water gun on tee warpath gona hire a private investigater seein as the Polis dont care was gona delete but to much fun , I a board in the house in the hoose board
Really? What is her complaint? Can you persue people who express they don't agree with you decisions or don't like you? If someone accessed my private information I would seriously consider taking legal action against them as it would be a breach of my privacy. I don't think you can expect plaudits and agreement all the time if you put yourself out there. I would never do that as I value my privacy & that of my family.
Joining you in bored. I just sorted by knicker drawer. Desperate times n all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the record, I have been encouraging people NOT to home school. This is not the time to add pressure to ourselves or our kids. Just try and enjoy being with them and doing ‘life skills’ together.

However my issue is with Rebecca (and I’m sure others like her) proclaiming to be the ultimate home schooling mummy with routines in place and endless worksheets, activities, etc.
Videos such as ‘home schooling’ making followers think she’s got it all sussed and once again she can’t last a week BUT does not do a follow up video saying actually I’ve realised that kind of structure & routine just isn’t working for us right now so I’ve relaxed it all.
She continues to paint a very different picture on YouTube setting other mums very high standards which could lead to all sorts of emotions when they can’t live up to it either.
I second this, there's nothing more annoying than a whole heap of perfect parents bleating on about smashing home school...........I am not putting that pressure on us as a family, it's just a one way road to feeling totally inadequate. We are getting a little bit of homework from school and that's all we do if we feel like it. This home schooling tit just fucks me off. Lots of Lego, TV, cooking together and enjoying each others company and that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello fellow bastards,

So last night was day 7 since my first symptom. I cried myself to sleep as my husband is away and I'm on my own with 3 children and I didn't think I'd make it all night again. I honestly thought it would never end, and my body just couldn't take it anymore. One eye was swollen shut with horrific conjunctivitis and I was shaking with cold wearing my coat under 2 duvets and a quilt with the heating on.

However I woke up this morning after maybe 4 hours sleep in total and feel a bit better. One little tip I'd give you is try some fizzy water. Until yesterday evening I was being sick almost constantly, I haven't eaten anything in 6 days as it was coming straight back as was all liquid. Every drop was being forced straight out and I was in agony. I read someone else had recommended lemonade, we didn't have any but my daughter found some fizzy water and it really helped. It just took the horrific taste away that was constantly making me gag and meant I could keep some liquids down and some paracetamol too.

This is really the most unwell I've ever felt. It feels like it has taken everything out of me. Nothing is worth the risk. You might get a mild case but you also might end up like me, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Oh, and Grab? Who took the photo in the woods?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.