Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her in the kitchen has been photo shopped as well, as the drawer has a rectangle indent but you can't see this between her thighs as it's been coloured in white. Normally I wouldn't make a comment about peoples appearances but it irritates me when people who are suppose to 'influence' others are being dishonest. I worry about other peoples mental health with the portrayal of such images.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
The photo of her in the kitchen has been photo shopped as well, as the drawer has a rectangle indent but you can't see this between her thighs as it's been coloured in white. Normally I wouldn't make a comment about peoples appearances but it irritates me when people who are suppose to 'influence' others are being dishonest. I worry about other peoples mental health with the portrayal of such images.
You are so right it’s clear her main grid picture is photoshopped because of the drawer. I Wonder if tropic think this is appropriate for an ambassador?

Reactions: 13
If I had done a workout where I burned 500 calories my hair wouldn’t be down and all bouncy curls. Nor would I be bent over the kitchen counter to take a photo to filter the duck out it.

I think she means she had 500 attempts at the picture until she got the one where she looked extra teeny tiny cos she’s so small and just tiny you know!

The really sad thing is that underneath her wee tiny body and bobbly head she has an incredibly ugly personality and that just shines right through. It’s shown all across her miserable pus.
When I exercise, at the end I look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, very sweaty, cheeks fully flushed, my first thought is drink a pint of water with cucumber, then straight in the shower, last thing on my mind is “quick take a photo” something doesn’t add up, she is a real story teller.

Her mum is naturally slim, she takes after her.

Reactions: 12
Can most def see she’s coloured this in white. No line in cupboard She looks very odd in that blue suit. She looks a bit like an aviator in game. You know her body isn’t real. Very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry! But WTAF??? That photo is hideous. Her head looks too big for her body! What a tit 🤣🤣
Has she thigh gap shopped this pic too? Where did the lines go on the kitchen drawers.. ?

Right side you can clearly see the insert panel on the drawers but nothing between her legs (and probably nothing between her head if she thinks nobody will notice)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is someone answering all the “where’s it from” sheep on her behalf? Is she a sheep or a tattlers. because she is saying eBay 😂😂. It isn’t me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shocked how she thinks it’s ok to photoshop her image to make herself look skinnier and with thigh gap. Imagine having that much vanity and time on your hands! Especially in the current climate, it’s a disgrace. Fake fake fake. 77B7D1D0-04FD-4DF2-AA15-0D1F4C13608F.jpeg D3E3AA1F-96B6-4777-B0EE-292692123871.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
DD0AA022-2D09-4BB7-AEFD-1583590BB532.jpeg

Its pretty obvious she has no gap, look at her posing in the driveway pictures. Yes her legs are slim but not that big gaping hole at the top. anyone can give themselves a thigh by standing with their legs further apart and sticking their bum out 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is thigh gap not so last decade? Everyone is all about "strong girls" now. Def some disordered eating going on, you would hope someone close to her would be having a word.

Reactions: 19
Omg you’re right. You’re bleeping right. Sort it out beggy

Reactions: 10
Shocked how she thinks it’s ok to photoshop her image to make herself look skinnier and with thigh gap. Imagine having that much vanity and time on your hands! Especially in the current climate, it’s a disgrace. Fake fake fake. View attachment 104451View attachment 104450
oh wow!! She actually has drawn a thigh gap what the hell is wrong with her! Super skinny was like 10 years ago!! She’s already slim and don’t we hear about it all the time!! Why she need to make her legs look like a 5 year old!!! Not attractive!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.