Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Whatever her real feelings and game plan, she will have been in tears, she will have been upset, embarrassed, ashamed (yes then seeking soothing approval from sheep, but that’s not real and she knows it) so those kids will have had an awful week and be taking the brunt and I want no part in any of it.
That's totally your prerogative, but I feel that gives a free pass for someone to behave terribly and not face consequences as it will affect their children. It encourages these manipulative practices on social media that are part of the whole problem.

If it is affecting her and her children that much she should leave this job. She's said she will, then just disregards that as if it was a bait for engagement and she doesn't actually care about the others its effecting.

I don't think the thread is sexist - people are telling Lee to get a job because his partner has a very insecure and volatile gig and he gave up a secure job for his family to be 100% reliant on gig work. Would be the same regardless of gender

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Snarkytat

Long time lurker, just registered to be able to comment.
I sometimes watch the Meldrum content, but not regularly. I read here because I find it interesting to see the different perspectives. Sometimes the comments are a bit much for me but over all I think they are fair observations and interpretations.
I think as soon as a person considers themselves ‘an influencer’ (I can’t stand this title), they have a responsibility. They need to be very careful about what they share, take their job seriously, follow the rules, accept both positive and negative feedback, listen to their audience, pay attention.
I don’t like to see people upset. I don’t like to see people struggle. I also don’t like seeing people selling their children. I don’t have a problem with kids being in the background, or making an occasional appearance, but I don’t like having their lives shared like they are a piece of property.
If this is her rock bottom, then she’s fortunate. She has a home, a supportive and healthy partner, a loving family, healthy children, she is healthy, she has food to feed herself and her family. She has friends. She has access to good healthcare.
If she quit her current job, they moved into a modest home, Lee went back offshore, she would still have all the same important things. Yes their lives would change, but they could still be very happy. She has no idea of hardship (thankfully neither have I).
The house move was a huge mistake for them. She thought it would make her happy.
Do any of these you tubers think about the future? Do they consider, that not only in five or ten years, when their kids aren’t little anymore, that people will lose interest? That, much like blogging, vlogging won’t be a big deal anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As sad as it is to say, I think it is time to bow out. She can’t keep putting herself in this situation and it is now very clear to see she from the video she is struggling emotionally.
She keeps mentioning she has apologised many times but I have yet to hear a genuine apology that isn’t about her.
She putting the focus on tattle and deflecting everything away from her shady actions

Reactions: 42

Catwoman

VIP Member
Omg.

I'm so sorry for your loss 💙

Shes absolutely vile.
That's why people should read all the threads, we're not a bunch of horrible hateful jealous women. We're real people, with lives and experiences. When @Katie Kate kate shared her heartbreaking experience of MrsM, we were appalled but far more importantly we came together, listened, shared and supported one another. Much love Katie Kate Kate. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41

linzilou

She has said that she reads here and doesn’t know what else she can do.
It’s horrible that she is so upset and I did feel a twinge of guilt for being the one who contacted the papers so I think if she addresses the below then everyone agrees to back off her brand work?

Maybe she could do it as a q and a or something idk.

1- how much did she get paid to visit a foodbank and why go empty handed? Has she worked with the foodbank since?

2- why all the deception over Disneyland? She outright said she had paid for it herself which was a lie. This is why there’s no trust.

3- why apologies on insta for a mistake that was made on YouTube? Different audiences.

4- why doesn’t she label adds correctly? Is it for fear of us contacting the brand or does she not want to be seen doing too many adds?

5- did she ever actually use that dry shampoo for clothes thing she was advertising the other week? This creates more distrust because she is shilling a product she wouldn’t buy.

6- most importantly when will she apologize to Kermit and tell her followers to back off looking up personal info?

If these points were honestly all discussed then I would gladly go back to talking about the watery curry and orange filter. If she carries on ignoring all the valid points raised the I will continue to contact brands. It’s simple.

Reactions: 41

Alightened

VIP Member
I'd come back on this thread again, but I'm scared this might happen to me. You've got to keep your wits about you when you're a troll🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Maisy1910

I’m a lurker who has generally found Mrs Meldrum unlikeable and deceitful. I am not, however, a troll. I have never passed comment on anything she’s done or reported her and have quietly disapproved of some of the personal comments on here.

My main gripe is her whole ‘block and delete’ attitude to anyone who dares question her or have a difference of opinion. Normal businesses are not allowed to operate in this way and that’s what brand Meldrum is. It’s like a little dictatorship where no one dare question their leader.

I think she has some very loyal followers who are perhaps rather naive to the underhand sales tactics and how she treats others. I’ve seen her blunt one word replies and read stories as to why fans have been blocked and deleted. I think before going on an abusive rampage it may be worth educating themselves as to why brands have stopped working with her. It’s absolutely not because of tattle.

My final comment is WHY can’t she just admit when she’s made mistakes. Not just a general skimming over it but admit why she’s messed up and how she’s trying to put it right.

Everything seems so insincere. Mental health and anxiety one day and then on top of the world the next ... each time a new set of followers who are brought in by the mental health issues 🤔

Just because I have a difference of opinion and do not agree with how she operates that does not make me a troll!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Largerlout

Whether or not she smokes has no connection with her ability (or inability) to conduct her business in compliance with regulations which govern her industry.

Reactions: 39

Newbie1

What I personally disagree with is the influx of hate on the tattlers calling it trolling. I'm not a troll, I've never commented anything hateful, I wish no ill will and I definitely wouldn't contact with nasty personal attacks. What has happened is backlash. Shes experiencing backlash for a series of bad choices and poor judgement and these have impacted financial gain.

I am a tatler because I am a viewer or YouTube and have a right to my feedback - I provide it here and on the channels of those i watch. I read magazines and turn to the person next to me in work to discuss this celeb or that celeb. This is the same except a modern day equivalent.

Whats happening now is a deterrent from the actual issue of mrs meldrum Ltd not complying with industry regulations resulting in subsequent financial loss and reputational damage.

I appreciate shes probably getting vindictive spouts of hate off the nasty few who are personal and mean. But let's also remember that her loyal followers are also doing the same back (again, the nasty few not majority) and two wrongs dont make a right...yet somehow, I feel like this is what she was hoping for. One off against the other.

I will continue to use tattle for as long as its here to be opinionated and constructive as I love YouTube and feel like this is an extension of it to positively praise (theres many threads out there where we talkin about the YT we love) but I'll also vent over the immoral or cheating youtubers who arent following legal standards.

Reactions: 38

Naysayer

I'm thinking she's got a big ad coming up and after the last 2 have been pulled she's trying to save the next one from the same thing happening. Well it won't happen if she just does a non crying, woe is me straight up professional apology. Draw the line once and for all without resorting to tears and tantrums. Loads of good advice on here telling her exactly how to do it. I for one would respect her for that.
Also.. this is how I'm picturing the sheep thinking they are attacking tattle and bringing it down 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cf123

Rebs mum just posted a pic on Instagram of her and reb and rebs sister. All with a glass of champagne in their hands. Looks like it was the day reb had her Instagram meltdown. One extreme to the bloody other 😏

• Wow
  • Angry

notaneffingclue

Mrs Meldrum once again delivers a stellar shit show! I am in the middle of packing my house to move very shortly, so haven't been keeping up with tattle. An essay follows, feel free not to read.

I cannot believe Rebecca named Kermit. Rebecca overstepped a line she knew full well existed. Having allegedly contacted the Police previously regarding people publishing her address, she then blasts someone's name to tens of thousands of people. Not only a username, but her actual name, a name she had kept from public view. I am so sorry, Kermit. You have done nothing to deserve being exposed like that.

Rebecca needs to comprehend that by choosing to broadcast her life to the world, once she releases information into the interwebs, people can use it how they choose. As we all know, reaction/drama channels on YouTube can broadcast your actual content for the purpose of commentary under the fair use policy. She has placed herself and her family in the predicament they are in. She placed them in a position to be scrutinized as they are. She needs to own that. She also needs to own that the advertisers mass exit is down to her own shady behaviour and lack of remorse. Those who reported her actions to advertisers are not to blame (not that I reported her - I didn't). No advertiser would act if the accusations made against her were baseless.

I personally think that at least 90% of her upset is for herself and the increasingly worrying financial shit storm Mrs Meldrum Ltd is now facing. It is obvious that the loss of advertising deals will mean loss of income. If the loss of two recent advertising jobs then scares off other advertisers, this will have enormous ramifications on their future earnings. From what I understand, the ads are where the big money is on the socials.

I wish Rebecca, Lee and their girls zero ill will. Never have. I do wish, however, that Rebecca could grow up and take responsibility for her actions, and stop deflecting blame. She is the reason for this current shit storm, no one else.

If I could offer any advice (not that I anticipate they would listen) it would be to cease your social media presence, stop reading gossip forums, go get a real job and live your life. Enjoy your family and friends. Unplug from what is obviously causing you stress, regardless of the financial cost. No amount of free holidays or products is worth more than your personal happiness. I say this being a married mum of four on a modest income, who after years of saving, managed to take my family on our first family holiday EVER this year. We don't have a lot that would qualify me as successful in Rebecca's eyes, but we are happy, financially stable and thriving. I wouldn't change my humble, private lifestyle for all the Boden, Neilson Holidays or Disneyland in the world.

Peace out! ☮

• Heart

Rubynoodle

Cyber bullying? 🧐 Wait there just a minute. Being called out for your underhand business practices and not taking ownership is one thing, taking time out to spend with your precious family - understandable. focusing all your attention on righting your wrongs and working on your mental health - absolutely.

Instead what the cocunt is really doing is using manipulation and trying to shut down a website which exposes many of their mistakes including her so so loving husband lee meldrum messaging women aggressively on here and Facebook, the mother stalking users before Rebecca going on to illegally doxxing someone, encouraging followers to actively send messages of hate directly to people on tattle including death threats, racist tweets and YouTube videos..lying to followers about free holidays was the start of it. Everything stated here is fact, while I don’t agree with a lot of the personal comments once again
THEY DONT HAVE TO READ HERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Whatyadoin’

Haven't posted on here for a while since I received a DM on Instagram from a different 'mummy influencer' who had sussed out who I really was. Anyway, after that happened, I went and blocked a fair few of the accounts and although I read here, I didn't post - but this has riled me somewhat and I went to post on my Insta yesterday but deleted it out of fear of backlash.

So, what I want to say is: This site has really opened my eyes to a lot of people online and their behaviour. I don't agree with some of the things that people say on here, and that's fine because we're adults and I just scroll on by. However, I am getting really fed up with the constant 'troll' comments from influencers about people whose opinion differs. That does not make someone a troll. She needs to take a good hard look at herself and her following as they are the ones who are causing real harm. Rebecca does a lot of damage control on her social media and deletes and blocks any comments that are not sucking up to her. Her sheep think it is acceptable to send private messages to those who disagree with her telling them to Kill themselves etc. So who's the troll there? Perhaps the police should spend their time investigating those people?

Mum31

I had no idea who this Mrs Meldrum was until another youtuber mentioned her recent video.
I think what these youtubers need to realise is that as soon as the husband quits work and they become fulltime youtubers they become instantly unrelatable and vulnerable to backlash.
YouTubers like Mrs meldrum want the celebrity lifestyle but they don’t want the criticism but they need to realise that it doesn’t work like that.
Anyone who puts themselves in the spotlight are going to be picked to shreds from Tom cruise to the royal family to the bleeding pope!
Either you have to learn to ignore it and deal with it or realise you’re not cut out for it.

lola

Stupid sheep

Close down tattle? Then tattle mark 2 will be born
should we make a crying video too with a link to ASA CMA and every other major brand in the UK ....
"please I'm only a normal tattler, just living her best life and the sheep attack me all the time. Just because we call out her master. they baahhhh at us so maliciously. it is taking a toll on my typing, my poor fingers are so worn out of answering stupid comments by sheep. I don't know where to go from here... I'm only a young tattler... I don't know where I will go if you close down tattle life... sniff... (let down a bit of snot for reality purpose) my great great grandmamma will be reading this... it saddens me ..... please stay till the end of the video because I monetize it and I need the views. " sniff..... snifff..... snot.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
I cannot believe the shit storm she's created. She's unbelievable, she just doesn't get it does she😡, and all because of her sheer greed. Poor Kermit, I'll miss her, what an awful thing for Rebecca to do...karma is a bitch, and I hope it bites her hard. I cannot put into words how much I despise the stupid woman. How can she live with herself😡.

As for the crying for sympathy vlog🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Fucking hell🙄🙄🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
I actually really like Rosie Ramsay, she's pretty hilarious but I'm not supporting anyone jumping on this bandwagon of shite.

I've just watched messiahkaeto's IG TV. The amount of messages and their content in 3 days is truly vile. Now THAT'S trolling.

Rebecca Meldrum may not have personally sent them but as he says in the last 8 weeks he hasn't had this but in the last 2/3 days it's been relentless.

Rebecca Meldrum, you are being held personally responsible for the actions of these vile individuals. It has a direct correlation to your rehearsed online meltdown/s over the past few days. Most of which you have deleted including the illegal doxxing of an individual on this forum.

You were accusing people of being trolls from this site? Share some of the vile dm's you've received and prove they are sent from long term members regularly contributing to this site. Because Messiah Kaeto can make a direct link between many messages sent to him by idiots following your account.

This is truly disgusting and has angered me more than anything I've seen to date. Goodness knows what vile comments he hasn't shared but what he has is hateful, bigoted and dangerous. That's what you've let loose, proud of yourself?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36