Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, I think these influencers jumping on the troll band wagon are just going on what they’ve been told - which is mostly lies!

I am not a troll. I’m just fed up of being fed shite and I can’t rant on my Instagram because it’s a professional page I have. So I do it here.

Reactions: 20
she is reminding me of how Roxanne Pallet carried on in CBB and we know how that ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The true effect of the trolls video will not be known until she does her next ad.
Everyone (sheep and tattlers alike) will be waiting to see who comments first on the brand's insta and the shite will hit the fan again.
It's better than a soap opera!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just seen Messiah's stories, and I am no way wanting to de-rail the thread, but OMG!!! The stuff that poor guy is going through, that is trolling, that is bullying!!!! The irony here is just too much. Her followers (allegedly) are all so thick it's worrying, really bleeping worrying!!!! I've been on this site a little while now, I've never seen anything threatening or abusive being said, no hate speech... just the truth, and a few laughs along the way! Jesus this is going way too far now! Meldrum needs to hang her head in shame!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I've just seen Messiah's stories, and I am no way wanting to de-rail the thread, but OMG!!! The stuff that poor guy is going through, that is trolling, that is bullying!!!! The irony here is just too much. Her followers (allegedly) are all so thick it's worrying, really bleeping worrying!!!! I've been on this site a little while now, I've never seen anything threatening or abusive being said, no hate speech... just the truth, and a few laughs along the way! Jesus this is going way too far now! Meldrum needs to hang her head in shame!
what guy? I'm a bit late to the convo

It’s Terrible. I have completely deleted Instagram now because it’s all too much. I tried to come off of here but it’s too addictive and it’s actually quite a nice place to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This all feels like a big act. Rebecca cries on camera about trolls weeks after the racism incident which she thought would just go away.
I think she has purposely released that video to distract away from her negative press. By doing so she has upped her engagement and her followers flock to support her and it all gets swept under the carpet.
Just two days ago she was having a breakdown but today she is fine and just wants to post normal stuff. It’s so frustrating that she’s able to get away with this behaviour 😤.
Anyway sorry for the rant! Also not a troll just a consumer with an opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
At the end of the day she is still the centre of a race issue and it doesn’t matter what people say the brands will not associate with her. This is all to deflect but the reality is a brand would not want to be part of that!!

Reactions: 14
Just had a look at comments on her poppy's new coat post all gushing how gorgeous the coat is not one like she has not replied to one question so back to normal, asking her them to engage and stroke her ego when she can't be ar*ed to even click like of course they are all talking about how cute and lovely poppy is not her mummy maybe that's it! also for everyone that was scared she might lose her home because the pot was empty well buying an expensive cost for a bairn who has a dozen lovely coats already means she is not quite destitute yet

Reactions: 24
After seeing that SMUG ASS LOOK DRINKING BUBBLES WITH HER PARENTS...

Just thought I’d come here and write a message to say “I’m still here Rebecca, I’m not going anywhere you’ve pissed me off more than I thought anyone could. Good luck with your next AD. I’m waiting”

**seems I’m actually turning into a troll now. Good work, the majority of us on here weren’t but looks like that “tide is changing”***
And you know the thing about her mums Instagram account which really boiled my piss. She posted a photo of some flowers a few days ago saying let the weeds grow so you can see the flowers. I think it’s some reference to the bible thing about let the weeds grow to harvest the barley.

Then a few days later she posts the photo of the 3 of them sipping champagne which btw Rebecca was wearing her troll video clothes suggesting it was done before or after her crying troll poor me video!

Then! Then this morning mummy cannon has made her Instagram private. So it was just to weed out the trolls then look at us we’ve won 🥂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's got an ad coming that soon. Her feed is still so grubby with rilling up her followers into a mob to email the hosting company and lying that there's hate speach and abusive messages here. No decent brand paying the grand or two she usually gets for a campaign would go near her right now.

Reactions: 17
no need for the Instagram stories tonight. People will just be getting fed up. Just be natural and go with how your feeling...is that now how this is all meant to happen!
This whole Instagram tit storm on “trolls” has been started by her. Other influencers sadly do get “trolled” and it’s horrendous. But Rebecca has another level to her issue with all the lies over the months. She deserves feedback and criticism (not trolling) from people because of the bad decisions she has made.
She has a different issue altogether but she is jumping in with them.

I’ve noticed every now and then in her videos she mentions about not being able to replace the wooden floor with carpets and not being able to replace the curtains due to not being able to afford them... I’m sorry but if they’re living the lifestyle with the big house etc that comes across to me that’s she’s wanting them for free rather than actually putting money out and buying them like everyone else has to! My flooring in my hallway has been needing replaced but due to bills etc it’s not exactly high on my priority list - maybe I cry my eyes out on YouTube and I might be magically gifted new flooring! 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's got an ad coming that soon. Her feed is still so grubby with rilling up her followers into a mob to email the hosting company and lying that there's hate speach and abusive messages here. No decent brand paying the grand or two she usually gets for a campaign would go near her right now.
How long, realistically, can she leave it though?
I know she'll be getting her monthly stipend from Channel Mum, the AF links and adsense on youtube but the real money is from brand work.
Her first ad after liftgate took roughly 8 weeks..surely she won't be able to wait that long again?

And you know the thing about her mums Instagram account which really boiled my piss. She posted a photo of some flowers a few days ago saying let the weeds grow so you can see the flowers. I think it’s some reference to the bible thing about let the weeds grow to harvest the barley.

Then a few days later she posts the photo of the 3 of them sipping champagne which btw Rebecca was wearing her troll video clothes suggesting it was done before or after her crying troll poor me video!

Then! Then this morning mummy cannon has made her Instagram private. So it was just to weed out the trolls then look at us we’ve won 🥂
Well at least poor grandad must have been happy with mummy Cannon stalking Kermit. If Rebecca was my daughter, I would not be encouraging this stalking someone on the internet. If you were going to step in as a mother, you should have shut this drama down at the first instance of your child saying it is impacting my mental health. How do a husband, parents, chums, sibling, management/Channel Mum and fellow mummy vloggers, who are all supportive NOW, let it get to the point of rock bottom? Why did none of them step up? Shame on ALL those who let it get so bad, they are responsible for safeguarding her and keeping her away from trolls and negativity.

Reactions: 12
Roxanne Pallet! Yes, exactly.
Nasty trolls ruining my life......then look at the evidence and it's people calling her out on the lies, transparency, blocking and deleting, terrible handling of the racist remark left in a vlog.

Reactions: 16
I understand the jist of that comment but don't understand why they have said it like that. That's antagonistic, rude and just adds to her poor me spiel? Its not constructive.
And I don’t think Buddha would agree with it either 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.