Mrs Meldrum #46 Itโ€™s my pity party and Iโ€™ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have given Pat a big chufty, biggest thing to happen down under for him in a while no doubt ๐Ÿ™„
Then Patโ€™s wife should stop reading Tattle and crack on!
Mr.Guinard is howling about your use of the word chufty. :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing a spot of reiki, a herbal tea and a Boden jumper canโ€™t fix. Snap, tattle and pop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Rebs mum just posted a pic on Instagram of her and reb and rebs sister. All with a glass of champagne in their hands. Looks like it was the day reb had her Instagram meltdown. One extreme to the bloody other ๐Ÿ˜

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The hashtag #isupportmrsm is doing the rounds now aswell [emoji2356][emoji23]

I wonder how many people sheโ€™s sent this way who have finally seen the light??

This thread currently has over 63k views.. her โ€˜TROLLSโ€™ video currently has 55k.

I think unfortunately for every [emoji207] who sees the light thereโ€™s another ten following her in the wake of this drama. She knows how to play the game, even if she has no idea how to stick to the rules!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's taken me all day to catch up on this saga, but my main takeaway is that every single one of you lovely people who expressed concern for Rebecca after seeing her video is 10x the person she is. I felt it too, but it was and is all about avarice and ego, as always - nothing more.

Reactions: 22
The hashtag #isupportmrsm is doing the rounds now aswell [emoji2356][emoji23]

I wonder how many people sheโ€™s sent this way who have finally seen the light??

This thread currently has over 63k views.. her โ€˜TROLLSโ€™ video currently has 55k.

I think unfortunately for every [emoji207] who sees the light thereโ€™s another ten following her in the wake of this drama. She knows how to play the game, even if she has no idea how to stick to the rules!!!
I dunno why but for some reason the #isupportmrsm nonsense reminds me of this from a classic 1990s Corrie storyline

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone know how many active posters there are on this thread? #15trolls #andtheirhobbits
I think thereโ€™s a way of seeing the numbers somewhere but Iโ€™ve never worked out where. Someone shared it ages ago and it was crazy high numbers. Will be even more now. Admin might be able to advise.

Reactions: 6
I've said it before, when I first going this site it was as a result of being absolutely mullered online by her sheep for asking about her putting Poppy in childcare! She never said a word or deleted their nasty vicious comments. Up until that point I had absolutely loved your channel Rebecca, both yours and The Meldrums. I was gutted when you pulled the Meldrums, I even messaged Lee and got quite a nice reply from him. The irony for me is that when I found your channels I was suffering terribly with GDA (generalised anxiety disorder) and I could barely leave my house, some days I didn't. Your channels really helped me, I looked forward to your uploads. I'll admit to having taken the piss out of you on these threads because, well lets be honest, it's quite easy. But joking apart, the way you treated me as a follower was nothing short of disgusting. You throw people away quicker than the contents of your latest wardrobe clear out. I'm so glad I found this site to learn the truth about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think thereโ€™s a way of seeing the numbers somewhere but Iโ€™ve never worked out where. Someone shared it ages ago and it was crazy high numbers. Will be even more now. Admin might be able to advise.
I'd love to know the post with the most likes in the whole of tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Admin have nothing else to do of course ๐Ÿ˜œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ To the great admin team. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Really really struggle to understand how any human being but especially parents can see someone in that state and still carry on. Imagine that was your daughter sat there. Yet you still carry on relentlessly slating and ripping apart every aspect of this poor womanโ€™s life. It completely dumbfounds me ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Read post above from @ALMRPM that gives an example of why. ๐Ÿ™„ Read back all threads and then criticise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Really really struggle to understand how any human being but especially parents can see someone in that state and still carry on. Imagine that was your daughter sat there. Yet you still carry on relentlessly slating and ripping apart every aspect of this poor womanโ€™s life. It completely dumbfounds me ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Ahh well, you tried to understand. No need to hang around - you're free to leave at any point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I fail to understand how parents can sell the privacy of their children online but thatโ€™s just me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People have expressed concern for her as you can see if you read through the thread but unfortunately Rebecca has also hurt and blinded people with things done and comments made, hence why people find it difficult to sympathise with her. No need to stay and read though.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.