Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at comments on her poppy's new coat post all gushing how gorgeous the coat is not one like she has not replied to one question so back to normal, asking her them to engage and stroke her ego when she can't be ar*ed to even click like of course they are all talking about how cute and lovely poppy is not her mummy maybe that's it! also for everyone that was scared she might lose her home because the pot was empty well buying an expensive cost for a bairn who has a dozen lovely coats already means she is not quite destitute yet
I noticed this with the books she brought out too.
She has been tagged in so many posts, especially fathers day ones where everyone is gushing about it. Not one like on the post from her, and not even a thank you for purchasing it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
"Someone" has directed man vs baby to a site where #twats hide behind avatars and everyone's thick and can't string a sentence together etc
Really hope he doesn't mean us 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think she's got an ad coming that soon. Her feed is still so grubby with rilling up her followers into a mob to email the hosting company and lying that there's hate speach and abusive messages here. No decent brand paying the grand or two she usually gets for a campaign would go near her right now.
The comments on the Organix feed are a tit show! Their social media team must be doing overtime. Don't know who in their right mind would want to work with her again after that stunt. She's become a liability.

Reactions: 17
What has she said in stories?
no need for the Instagram stories tonight. People will just be getting fed up. Just be natural and go with how your feeling...is that now how this is all meant to happen!
This whole Instagram tit storm on “trolls” has been started by her. Other influencers sadly do get “trolled” and it’s horrendous. But Rebecca has another level to her issue with all the lies over the months. She deserves feedback and criticism (not trolling) from people because of the bad decisions she has made.
She has a different issue altogether but she is jumping in with them.
What's she said? I hope not inciting her followers to troll again and harass brands.
Watching messiahs stories can't believe the amount of abuse that poor man's been getting from team Meldrum.

Reactions: 10
REBECCA
THIS IS TROLLING FYI
But she will say the trolls get their ideas from here 🙄

Nope pretty sure trolls have 2 eyes and 2 ears as well as us! In fact they clearly have Instagram which is more than what I have.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quoting Michelle Obama now 🙄 I am justifiably furious at this little madam I am also now certain that she is a narcissist and it's really getting on my nerves that she is gaining subs what is wrong with these people? I now realise that she will never say sorry because she can't be wrong it is a trait of narcissism as is ideas of grandeur thinking that rules only apply to other people she is the most unlikeable person I have ever (not) known and I really don't understand how these followers can't see it 🙄
It’s the car crash effect 🙄😧

Reactions: 7
I'd come back on this thread again, but I'm scared this might happen to me. You've got to keep your wits about you when you're a troll🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What has she said in stories?

What's she said? I hope not inciting her followers to troll again and harass brands.
Watching messiahs stories can't believe the amount of abuse that poor man's been getting from team Meldrum.
I can. 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity ( I didn't watch from the start of their "vlogging fame") but has Rebecca ever mentioned her anxiety in all the years she has been vlogging, or did she only start mentioning it once everyone had called her out on the tit she had started to do?

Also she has definitely been reading here, using that quote of, oh just because I've been on the school run doesn't mean I am fine. After everyone has again called her out for lying about being rock bottom. Ah becks, you're so predictable. It's getting quite boring now, it is literally like groundhog day with her life and the tit she does :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I’m utterly disgusted by the treatment of Messiah. I have never seen a death threat on here. The worst I’ve ever seen is people saying she wears fake tan or she sppends too much time at the gym which she does! Would be disgusted if anyone sent her death threats and we’ve all openly said when someone goes too far and we report them! She is lapping this up. She is enjoying it, so messed up.

We’ve all said when people go too far on Instagram aswell. That comment above is not helpful at all. It’s just threatening and shouty. But she may leave that up as an example of the trolls and back up her opinion that this is how the trolls treat me! When in fact it couldn’t be further from the truth

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Out of curiosity ( I didn't watch from the start of their "vlogging fame") but has Rebecca ever mentioned her anxiety in all the years she has been vlogging, or did she only start mentioning it once everyone had called her out on the tit she had started to do?
She has said in the past that she had CBT for being scared of the dark when she was younger.

But the anxiety, negativity, trolls all re-appear when she has been called out on undisclosed ads/holidays etc.

It’s a recurring theme over the years on her YouTube channel. Majority of these vlogs that she calls out the trolls pre-date tattles existence, and her issues were with other chat platforms or newspapers.

I’m utterly disgusted by the treatment of Messiah. I have never seen a death threat on here. The worst I’ve ever seen is people saying she wears fake tan or she sppends too much time at the gym which she does! Would be disgusted if anyone sent her death threats and we’ve all openly said when someone goes too far and we report them! She is lapping this up. She is enjoying it, so messed up.

We’ve all said when people go too far on Instagram aswell. That comment above is not helpful at all. It’s just threatening and shouty. But she may leave that up as an example of the trolls and back up her opinion that this is how the trolls treat me! When in fact it couldn’t be further from the truth
is Messiah on instagram ??

Reactions: 3
To be fair she has been cured with reki, a new jumper and some crystals before so hopefully one of those would work again for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Majority of these vlogs that she calls out the trolls pre-date tattles existence, and her issues were with other chat platforms or newspapers.
Exactly this. I know it's been posted today already but the mail years ago saw exactly how grubby this family infuencing gig is.

I look forward to the day where tattle doesn't exist anymore and there's proper regulations to prevent parents using children as a prop in their work. I wonder if any of the scandi countries have cracked down on it?

Would be disgusted if anyone sent her death threats
The only death threats on tattle have come from her followers joining up to troll here. I know they blame tattle for all their woes in life with no evidence. But the death threats targeted people on the meldrum threads just after she incited her users to lash out at users here. So almost certainly came from followers of her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I also stay in Aberdeenshire about 30 mins away from Banchory , and I too have yet to meet anyone with anything positive to say about her , most people I know enjoy the tit show . Keep up the good work edgy enjoying one duck up after another .
Like you I also live in Aberdeenshire and have never heard anyone say anything positive about Edgy and Pat. People I know who watch them, do so and then take the piss of them.

Reactions: 13
I feel foolish for feeing sorry for her in her crying video

Come on Rebecca, bring on the next AD!! I’m curious to see what happens. Will people now go to brands quietly rather than on insta? Will you still blame it on trolls and tattle? Will it be public with people being vocal?

Or will you apologise for joining in on a racist joke?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.