Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably earns enough blagging freebies to keep them going. I think it's laziness there is no reason for him not to have a job but that's just my opinion
It's REALLY difficult for me to have sympathy for a woman who is crying about her job (and the possible inability to support her family) when her husband goes off to play off every weekend. What a lazy man child he is. I find him repulsive.

Reactions: 25
I think the saying she was looking for is they go low and we go to doxxing

Reactions: 8
She publicly named someone and encouraged her followers who might know someone of that name to “have a word”
Oh yeah I saw that yesterday!! Sending her followers to go over and bully her, how hypocritical and unprofessional. Also where is her proof that this person has done all the stuff that she claimed? She will end up getting herself sued !

Reactions: 9
She may be blazing in the glory of all the support she is seemingly getting but I still think it would be a very brave brand to risk paying her for an AD.

Reactions: 18
What I personally disagree with is the influx of hate on the tattlers calling it trolling. I'm not a troll, I've never commented anything hateful, I wish no ill will and I definitely wouldn't contact with nasty personal attacks. What has happened is backlash. Shes experiencing backlash for a series of bad choices and poor judgement and these have impacted financial gain.

I am a tatler because I am a viewer or YouTube and have a right to my feedback - I provide it here and on the channels of those i watch. I read magazines and turn to the person next to me in work to discuss this celeb or that celeb. This is the same except a modern day equivalent.

Whats happening now is a deterrent from the actual issue of mrs meldrum Ltd not complying with industry regulations resulting in subsequent financial loss and reputational damage.

I appreciate shes probably getting vindictive spouts of hate off the nasty few who are personal and mean. But let's also remember that her loyal followers are also doing the same back (again, the nasty few not majority) and two wrongs dont make a right...yet somehow, I feel like this is what she was hoping for. One off against the other.

I will continue to use tattle for as long as its here to be opinionated and constructive as I love YouTube and feel like this is an extension of it to positively praise (theres many threads out there where we talkin about the YT we love) but I'll also vent over the immoral or cheating youtubers who arent following legal standards.

Reactions: 38
It's REALLY difficult for me to have sympathy for a woman who is crying about her job (and the possible inability to support her family) when her husband goes off to play off every weekend. What a lazy man child he is. I find him repulsive.
I remember when she was going on about snow days and how wonderful it was, commenting that she might not enjoy them if, like me, she worked for the NHS full time and drove 90 minutes to her job in horrific weather and ran a house at the same time. I have no pity for her nor envy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted tit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in NICU with my 24 week prem baby. Xx
Take care, thinking of you and your little one x

Reactions: 10
No honestly, how have they not cottoned on to that story.
She’s there saying what they can do and she’s literally listing off all the things they can do to basically make her still relevant and keep her profile afloat with interaction.
There is no way she cares what they think, if they want to chat and what they have to say in the comments!
Wow, her followers really are unbelievably stupid! I can’t even watch this tit show anymore, if her followers want to get themselves in debt buying the shite she flogs go ahead. They will soon regret it when they are sitting there in a crappy ironic choose happy boden jumper, whilst crying and eating value beans for tea!

Reactions: 14
The likes of Mrs M have huge sway and influence over their followers but there are no checks and balances and no standards. My sincere worry is that in all the DMs they receive there will be really vulnerable people reaching out to them perhaps having a mental health crisis but there’s no support, signposting or safeguarding processes for the influencers to follow. They literally have no responsibility but a tit ton of influence. Sorry if I’m ranting and not making sense. I’ve seen comments that some influencers may commit suicide and I’ve got to admit I do worry for them and I feel a little ashamed at my part in tattle but isn’t it more likely that someone will reach out to an influencer and be blocked or ignored and then hurt themselves in some way. If saw a colleague being that influential to a service user but not being responsible I would “tattle”. At work there are processes that I can follow to do that but there are no processes for influencers. There just needs to be some governance of the industry but there is sadly none. So we come here to vent our spleen because there is nowhere else to go

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh goodness, the quotes! 🙈😂
People use quotes when they haven’t got the intelligence to say it themselves. (peachbomb of tattle 2019)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No honestly, how have they not cottoned on to that story.
She’s there saying what they can do and she’s literally listing off all the things they can do to basically make her still relevant and keep her profile afloat with interaction.
There is no way she cares what they think, if they want to chat and what they have to say in the comments!
Wow, her followers really are unbelievably stupid! I can’t even watch this tit show anymore, if her followers want to get themselves in debt buying the shite she flogs go ahead. They will soon regret it when they are sitting there in a crappy ironic choose happy boden jumper, whilst crying and eating value beans for tea!
I know it's unbelievably embarrassing !!! Literally treating her followers like her staff. The actual cheek of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheep ask what can we do to help.

She lists a load of stuff to up her profile and engagement coz she needs those Ads back 🤷

Reactions: 13
The likes of Mrs M have huge sway and influence over their followers but there are no checks and balances and no standards. My sincere worry is that in all the DMs they receive there will be really vulnerable people reaching out to them perhaps having a mental health crisis but there’s no support, signposting or safeguarding processes for the influencers to follow. They literally have no responsibility but a tit ton of influence. Sorry if I’m ranting and not making sense. I’ve seen comments that some influencers may commit suicide and I’ve got to admit I do worry for them and I feel a little ashamed at my part in tattle but isn’t it more likely that someone will reach out to an influencer and be blocked or ignored and then hurt themselves in some way. If saw a colleague being that influential to a service user but not being responsible I would “tattle”. At work there are processes that I can follow to do that but there are no processes for influencers. There just needs to be some governance of the industry but there is sadly none. So we come here to vent our spleen because there is nowhere else to go
It has happened many times.

There’s a lady on here who’s baby died and she reached out to her. She was ignored.

I think there was someone else who was recovering from cancer and she was blocked.

A man in a same sex relationship asked why she did a book called mummy and me, what was he supposed to do....blocked.

They act like friends but they’re not. They can do some serious harm to vulnerable people acting the way they do.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ok I get why my post was removed, I thought it was a bit too far. But I wouldn't be surprised if more stunts were pulled if she doesn't get her own way.

Reactions: 2
We can take some comfort in the influx of new members who all seem to have seen the light.

Welcome. Take a seat. We have plenty of popcorn ready and spill the tea when necessary.

We are all black sheep of Rebs flock (no pun intended) who have seen the light.

I feel bad for those poor sheep. We can all remember how stupid we felt when we realised we’d been underhandedly sold (in my case) the mop of dreams, the sainsburys red suede trainers, the Bobbi brown lipstick, endless skin care.....And still #justiceforkermit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tattle Life has its own Youtube channel. I wonder if it would be possible to put something up on it dispelling the sheep's assumptions and setting the record straight? Simple text on a white background going over the history of the issues and answering the worst accusations?

Just read through some of the 'fans' messages on Meldrum's Instagram and I am astounded at the level of self-deception. They 'love' her apparently. And are 'grateful' that she shares her life with them. And if we can criticise her then why can't she also dox members on here ...the stupidity is breathtaking.
It shows just how much of a knowledge gap there is about the real business of being an influencer. It's a business that relies on deception and creating an illusion of authenticity.
Isn't it revealing though that the sheep all write the same damn things over and over, very limited vocabulary and over-use of emojis..whereas the people on here write in full paragraphs and actually have something interesting to say.

I think she knows that we are right and that's what she doesn't like. I remember her reaction to an earlier Mail article about influencers that was quite cutting and used her as an example. She didn't calm down for days about that one. So I reckon there's a lot of underlying guilt about what she's doing and how she's earning her money but its just too good to give it up. She's trapped.
Fantastic idea! 👍🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slowly catching up, Katie Kate Kate I am so sorry about your loss but more importantly I am truly sorry of the ignorance you received from Mrs Meldrum,

True colours eventually show.
I'm so sorry too. N how can someone b so cruel not to even reply

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.