Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mother Hen

New commenter - was a massive mrs Meldrum fab but have lost the rose coloured glasses I used to wear. Can totally see why so many people feel that this may be acting or fake, but maybe just stop for a second and think about the chance that it’s not and she genuinely feels this way. Must be awful. This is their sole income whether people agree with it or not and it must be really scary to know that people are going to keep actively seeking out the companies you are going to work with so they won’t work with you any more. Like @Oblivionbaby said, perhaps now is the time to give her an olive branch and stop contacting brands. Hopefully now she will realise what she has to lose and step her game up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Naysayer

I'm proper 🤣🤣🤣 at the thought of tattle being discussed in parliament! Hilarious! Looking the mrsmeldrum threads ( as well as others obvs) and seeing us gossiping about fake tan, guinea pigs, mysterious holes and dippy eggs 🤣🤣🤣 and then lots of actual useful advice for our Reb!

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Can we just remind ourselves once again that a few emails don’t have the ability to terminate a contract. Am sure they get emails everyday about different celebrities they are working with. They don’t stop working with her because of gossip. If that were the case no-one would ever get advertising deals. They are basing their decisions on facts!

When will she stop blaming everyone else?? The facts are there in black and white with how dishonest and shady she’s been. No fucks given after each cock up as she likes to say. For people coming over here defending her do a bit of research before you believe everything she has said. She has been very clever at covering stuff up and deleting genuine polite questions on her Instagram.

Like I said not nice to see a grown woman upset but where was her care or respect for anyone before when she’s saying vile things.

The woman is infuriating. You can change this. Just be a nice person.

• Heart

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I feel really sorry for Messiah. There’s no need to go after him. He always speaks the truth and is never nasty with it.

Mrs M, you’ve won. You’ve manipulated your followers and us tattlers. I used to love watching you and then loved hate watching you but not anymore. You’ll never change only I can change and that’s to not be sucked in by the evil that is you. So keep your microcosm of fake love and positivity but have you seen what your “friends” are doing to people in the name of loving you! Bloody hell!

Tattlers, you’re a wonderful bunch of people so intelligent and funny. Keep up the good fight.

I’ll leave you Mrs M, in the safe hands of Karma ✌🏻

• Heart
Hello, long time lurker and rare poster.

I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe today. Seen several people comment on how evil vile and nasty the messages on tattle are. I asked someone what exactly was the message and they said it was so vile it was deleted. So how did they see it? I regularly read this thread and there's the odd remark about her appearance (bloated face, lip fillers) but 99% of it is just valid criticisms of her own making. She ignored all of these and concentrated on a handful of messages to deflect.

She's downright manipulative and dishonest to the bone. She doesn't love her followers, no one can! She loves what they can do for her in terms of making money and getting free stuff but she doesn't know 100'000 people - I bet she doesn't even know the names of 20 of them.

It's all a plan to release a crying video to gain support, then a happy happy grid photo and back to normal. She's the least professional influencer out there. All this "I'm just a young mum trying to support my family" when she's a business entity that has decided monetise every part of her personal life. When people at a proper job face a disciplinary for gross misconduct saying you have a family to support is irrelevant. She just does this time and time again. Her "hi guys" sickly voice is all put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
M

Member 4266

That's why people should read all the threads, we're not a bunch of horrible hateful jealous women. We're real people, with lives and experiences. When @Katie Kate kate shared her heartbreaking experience of MrsM, we were appalled but far more importantly we came together, listened, shared and supported one another. Much love Katie Kate Kate. 🥰
Exactly. There is a hell of a lot more humanity on here than there is on Instagram. Everyone was so lovely about it when I first posted. It genuinely helped me. I felt like my son didn't matter to anyone but me and my family when she couldn't even be bothered to double tap her phone screen. Tattlers restored my faith in humanity.

Stealth1902

Ill tell you what those tears are for in tonights video... they are tears of realisation thats she fucked up too many times, broke the ASA rules too many times, lied too many times, been shady as fuck too many times and now shes loosing her only income. They are tears that she will have to go out and get a job. They are not tears of upset because shes being trolled as she isn't. Shes realised shes fucked up too many times.

• Heart

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Ok I’ve come back for one more post!

Can’t you see she’s even manipulating tattlers. All these silly mistakes in her vlogs, the silly washing line, leaving the tanning mit in the background, picking up yesterday’s school uniform and using it again even though she has just done a vlog telling us we needed 5 uniforms. It’s all a con. She does it so we all go bat shit and come on here to slag her off. Positive and negative publicity still gets her views.

The troll post was because it hit her where it hurts... Ads

A few hours ago I came into this site without Logging in and you know what the first Ad I saw on here? Bloody channel mum!!!

So trust no one and always remember this is just a ride ✌🏻

• Haha

Trollstice

I found that video so fake. She was crying then broke into a spiel about how she is just a ‘young Mum of 3 gorgeous girls from Scotland’, no one who is really distraught would talk like that. What is probably making her cry is the lack of money.

a.girl.has.no.name

Holy fucking shit, you couldn't be acting more if you tried! You can clearly see her trying to squeeze out a few "tears"
And I am sorry but all those comments are unreal, they are commenting, completely oblivious to all the shit Rebecca has done. I am sure if she listed in the video all the actual things she has done wrong, I reckon half of those sheep wouldn't be commenting about wanting to "jump out the screen and hug her" :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry

hlgray

I am a bit behind, but, the mental health card really annoys me.

As someone who has and is struggling with your mental health, you do not go from rock bottom one day to fine the next day. It has taken me weeks to go from on my way down to rock bottom to ok. I find it offensive that she keeps playing this card and the sheep keep falling for it.

I think because I have been struggling so much with my own mental health recently (I am getting there thanks to my family, a fantastic Dr, meds and therapy) but this weekend has been the straw that has broke the camels back. It’s just a ploy to get engagement. Not once did she think about what naming poor Kermit might do to kermits mental health.

So, that’s it. I had already unsubscribed to her YouTube. Now I am unfollowing her from insta. Might ask what fake tan she uses so that she blocks me. I will keep up with her shit show from here. But for my own mental health I am unfollowing all these insta mummies. Going to find me some nice cats or dogs to follow instead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ALMRPM

Just when I think I'm done,,,,, there's just more 💩 on her Insta,,,,,, so apparently the sheep are bleeting "what can they do to help" 🙄 To which she replied "keep engaging on my posts" Cos obviously, that's what any potential companies will look at if they consider Meldrum Ltd to #Ad for them!!! She's un-fucking-believable.

• Angry
  • Wow

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
What are the mistakes she has made in the past?
And why are you all (the majority here) taking pleasure in ruining her life/work choices?

So what if she chooses to make a living from social media and advertising brands. At least she’s earning a living and also made the choices so that her family have the best life. What’s so wrong with that?
No one is bothered that she advertises brands. No one is bothered that she makes a living from social media.

They’re bothered that she got paid to go to and advertise Disneyland Paris, but stated that they’d paid for it themselves. Why lie?

They’re bothered that she got PAID to advertise a food bank. And that she turned up to it EMPTY HANDED. What kind of person even does this? Why wouldn’t you at least take a few tins or packets?!

They’re bothered that she flaunts where they live. Where the girls go to school. But then complains about people invading her privacy and talking about her life. Is that not what happens when you put your life out there? Celebs have been in gossip magazines since time began. This is no different.

She lies lies lies. All the time. That video of her crying, saying she is being bullied. Nothing on here is bullying. People state facts. Rebecca doesn’t like this. Because it means people can see through her. It’s a shame people such as yourself are still gullible. Luckily I woke up to it. Because guess what? Once, I followed her and looked forward to her posts too. But then I realised she’s a head worker. She’s not your friend. She’s a saleswoman. At least with other salespeople, you know where you stand. But she lies about what she’s been gifted, what’s she’s been paid for... lies lies lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Redbreast

VIP Member
Bloody hell. Emotional blackmail. If you don’t all do something one of us will commit suicide. Disgusting. She’s really going for it isn’t she. In other words get the website taken down so I can continue with my shady, bratty, gaslighting behaviour.

Don’t contact the brands though folks....only the ones I tell you to contact 👍

ChilliDog

We can take some comfort in the influx of new members who all seem to have seen the light.

Welcome. Take a seat. We have plenty of popcorn ready and spill the tea when necessary.

We are all black sheep of Rebs flock (no pun intended) who have seen the light.

I feel bad for those poor sheep. We can all remember how stupid we felt when we realised we’d been underhandedly sold (in my case) the mop of dreams, the sainsburys red suede trainers, the Bobbi brown lipstick, endless skin care.....And still #justiceforkermit

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Here’s a question to ask yourselves: is she affecting your life as much as your comments here are affecting hers? Do her “scandals” keep you up at night, fill you with anxiety? This woman is clearly at her whits end. And for what? Maybe put her doings in perspective and back off. Hurting someone in the way this place does isn’t worth it. Go and fill your life with good and helpful things.

Ask YOURSELF - what about the women that she has no doubt encouraged to purchase expensive jumpers, days out, activities, holidays - potentially who can't really afford it, but want to be just like Mrs Meldrum, their buddy on Instagram?? What about those woman?

Or the women with tiny babies who see her posting with hair and make up done on Insta and think they're not coping as well as her?? What about them?

What about the black woman watching her and seeing the indifference to the casual racism she supported??

• Heart

Rubynoodle

People need to remember that they were getting paid ads when tattle was around before. It is not just a coincidence that suddenly brands are pulling contracts on them since she appeared in national newspapers for being outed as a racist in one of her vlogs 🤷‍♀️ these are the consequences of her actions. “Trolls” haven't ruined it for Mrs m, she has done this herself.