Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid sheep

Close down tattle? Then tattle mark 2 will be born
should we make a crying video too with a link to ASA CMA and every other major brand in the UK ....
"please I'm only a normal tattler, just living her best life and the sheep attack me all the time. Just because we call out her master. they baahhhh at us so maliciously. it is taking a toll on my typing, my poor fingers are so worn out of answering stupid comments by sheep. I don't know where to go from here... I'm only a young tattler... I don't know where I will go if you close down tattle life... sniff... (let down a bit of snot for reality purpose) my great great grandmamma will be reading this... it saddens me ..... please stay till the end of the video because I monetize it and I need the views. " sniff..... snifff..... snot.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here’s a question to ask yourselves: is she affecting your life as much as your comments here are affecting hers? Do her “scandals” keep you up at night, fill you with anxiety? This woman is clearly at her whits end. And for what? Maybe put her doings in perspective and back off. Hurting someone in the way this place does isn’t worth it. Go and fill your life with good and helpful things.

Ask YOURSELF - what about the women that she has no doubt encouraged to purchase expensive jumpers, days out, activities, holidays - potentially who can't really afford it, but want to be just like Mrs Meldrum, their buddy on Instagram?? What about those woman?

Or the women with tiny babies who see her posting with hair and make up done on Insta and think they're not coping as well as her?? What about them?

What about the black woman watching her and seeing the indifference to the casual racism she supported??

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Longtimelurker... A fantastic bullet point summary of what she has done and we ( past followers and likers of her) are very cross about... SO sheep or Meldrum spies scroll up to read this summary... It s only so long because of amount of business mistakes she has made!

Reactions: 7
I don't like to see anyone upset but it's really bleeping me off that she's playing the victim. I've been following the thread for a while and I do think that some of the comments can be overly harsh and over-step certain boundaries but that video is manipulative.

It cant be nice for anyone to read comments about themselves but it's evident that she posted the video to
1. deflect from the fact that she doxxed Kermit
2. To drive her "fan club" to this page to try and shut it down (hence the pinned post)

We all know what a highly emotive crying video is going to ignite...you can't tell me that wasn't staged. So upset by the hurtful comments on tattle but no shits about her flock giving death threats ? Hypercritical much ?
I’m sorry if this has been asked already but what happened to Kermit?

Reactions: 1
Here's an idea - can we have a bullet pointed list of her duck ups as a pinned post?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NEW MEMBERS COMING HERE BEFORE YOU DEFEND BLINDLY ... DO TAKE A MINUTE TO READ....

this post from @avabella about Rebecca.

Let me ask you some things

Do you like being lied to? Because Rebecca lies. She lies to influence people to purchase things under the guise that she also had.

Do you support casual racism? Because Rebecca does. She hangs around with people who are racist and then puts out content supporting it. She used a black woman as a shield to make out that she has a black friend and therefore not racist.

Do you enjoy seeing people reap rewards (monetary wise), for little effort, and actually, defying all guidelines and law around their work? Did you get annoyed at banks selling you PPI? Or insurance company not paying out? Rebecca Meldrum flaunts all legislation regarding her career, yet still benefits from it. Are you ok with that?

Do you support mothers selling their children's privacy online? Rebecca has filmed numerous times when the girls have asked her not to. She's filmed them in secret through windows and put that footage online.

Do you agree with mothers filming very sick and unwell children and not taking them to hospital even though strangers on the internet can see the child is clearly struggling?

Do you support homophobia? A follower asked Rebecca why there wasn't a non gender specific book available - to which they were blocked!!

There are lots more examples but I really can't be bothered going into them.
If you're happy being a sheep, go for it. I'm not willing to let the wool be pulled over my eyes just because she's a woman.
and this one . ... from @Longtimelurker who asks for transparency ....

She also needs to address all the mistakes she’s made in the past few months! THAT is why her thread is the biggest on here! How can she not see she’s the one fueling all these comments:
•No spend January - saying the pot is empty there’s nothing to spend, and then next day throwing the towel in and getting a personal trainer! Which is it? Have you got money or are you broke?!
• the whole personal trainer thing I never knew which was gifted and which she paid for. The constant tagging him on her stories
• the racist comment in the lift - she heard it! She reacted to the joke i saw it! And then all the crazy stuff she did before she actually took the video down
• her lazy half assed vlogs and cleaning videos she puts no effort into her videos and then you watch the likes of Kate murnane who actually really puts effort into her videos with the editing etc how on earth she can think she’s on par with them!
• the whole school uniform thing that happened this week! Saying have 5 sets and then she picks up a dirty old uniform off the floor from the day before
•and then last but no means least what she did yesterday was unbelievable. Firstly to single out one person from everyone here. And then share the name online to tens of thousands of people. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Nothing being said here is out of line. People are entitled to their opinions. And normally this kind of chat and gossip is talked about in the comments section but she deletes and blocks anything that she doesn’t like. So we have no choice but to come here to chat about it.
Here's an idea - can we have a bullet pointed list of her duck ups as a pinned post?
I just quoted you, because your reply earlier was awesome! -edit : Totally agree though, getting tired of repeating myself.

Reactions: 23
liftgate where she put up a video in which kkk was mentioned by her friend in a lift. she refused to take the video down, despite being racist
What video was this? Has she still kept it up? I never saw it

• Haha
Reactions: 1

oh we have spies... do comment, please! I suggest the comment should be "why did I not find you earlier tattler sisters?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do people think they can actually report? Gossip?

Newsflash Doris - folk have been gossiping over garden fences for generations!!

There's no Police force on God's green earth that will get involved in idle gossip, believe me!

Reactions: 16
Oh Jesus..... this isn’t going to disappear for her is it? It won’t be dropped it seems

She’s pissed off too many people over too many things over a long period of time

I can’t see her staying as an influencer now. Her options are limited.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.