Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. I know it's been posted today already but the mail years ago saw exactly how grubby this family infuencing gig is.

I look forward to the day where tattle doesn't exist anymore and there's proper regulations to prevent parents using children as a prop in their work. I wonder if any of the scandi countries have cracked down on it?

The only death threats on tattle have come from her followers joining up to troll here. I know they blame tattle for all their woes in life with no evidence. But the death threats targeted people on the meldrum threads just after she incited her users to lash out at users here. So almost certainly came from followers of her.
it's exploiting the children imo. The internet is full of weirdos and they are putting their kids out there letting everyone know where they live and what they do on a daily basis its gross

Reactions: 11
Mrs M is starting to look like that girl at school who'd hear someone said something about her, so will go off to the bogs and get her mob together, they're basically saying to tattle we're bigger than you know your place don't even try to bring us down 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe the tit storm she's created. She's unbelievable, she just doesn't get it does she😡, and all because of her sheer greed. Poor Kermit, I'll miss her, what an awful thing for Rebecca to do...karma is a witch, and I hope it bites her hard. I cannot put into words how much I despise the stupid woman. How can she live with herself😡.

As for the crying for sympathy vlog🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. bleeping hell🙄🙄🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Mrs M is starting to look like that girl at school who'd hear someone said something about her, so will go off to the bogs and get her mob together, they're basically saying to tattle we're bigger than you know your place don't even try to bring us down 🤦
Never underestimate a Tattle!!! ( and their Hobbits)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s really pushing the “I’m just a normal mum posting normal mum stuff today.” There is a shift, she’s absolutely right there! Suddenly all the other instamums are coming out of the woodwork and running to her defence because they’re all shitting it and know that this is the beginning of the end. After the last few days no brands are going to want to chance working with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has said in the past that she had CBT for being scared of the dark when she was younger.

But the anxiety, negativity, trolls all re-appear when she has been called out on undisclosed ads/holidays etc.

It’s a recurring theme over the years on her YouTube channel. Majority of these vlogs that she calls out the trolls pre-date tattles existence, and her issues were with other chat platforms or newspapers.
Now looking back to when I was a sheep I find myself questioning everything she has ever said and done, and to be honest I really never bought the whole scared of the dark thing.
How often in their old house and their new do they sit with the curtains open when it’s dark outside? Even in their old house if Lee was out golfing etc and she would be sitting alone in the living room with the curtains fully open and the darkness streaming in. Sorry but that doesn’t say scared of the dark to me.
As usual, complete exaggeration for engagement.

She’s just a spoiled brat and always has been. I bet growing up if she had a cold it was the flu, if she had a sore leg it was broken, and now she’s continued that into her adult life. It’s absolutely pathetic.
I believe that everyone is entitled to feel how they feel and perhaps her mental health is suffering. But the terminology she uses to gain maximum sympathy just pisses me off so much. She’s hardly at “rock bottom”; she’s just a bit down and struggling just now. Why can’t she say that? In my opinion if she was at rock bottom she wouldn’t be able to get out of bed.

Reactions: 22
Poor Kermit, I'll miss her, what an awful thing for Rebecca to do...
Agree, but what about all the other ladies in the country with the same name. Quite a generic name.

That’s the crazy thing about this will be her followers going after people with a particular name she said in her instastories.

Will she take any responsibility for getting her followers to send death threats to every lady in the country that just so happens to have the same name as she said.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Fantastic idea! 👍🏻👏🏻
She makes so much money from ads. Some ads pay up to 2 thousand pounds for 10 min video she gets most things free n they both do nothing but shop n catch up with friends. They hav it easy they hav no reason to moan. She makes me sick. She is not the girl next door. Anything but. She is very stuck up likes things her own way n isn't a nice person.

Reactions: 14
Is there anywhere, without having to read through numerous threads I can get a breakdown of everything she’s done?

Agree, but what about all the other ladies in the country with the same name. Quite a generic name.

That’s the crazy thing about this will be her followers going after people with a particular name she said in her instastories.

Will she take any responsibility for getting her followers to send death threats to every lady in the country that just so happens to have the same name as she said.
Bloody hell yes, that's just unforgivable 😡. She's one horrible woman. I hope her greedy life makes her happy😕

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I also stay in Aberdeenshire about 30 mins away from Banchory , and I too have yet to meet anyone with anything positive to say about her , most people I know enjoy the tit show . Keep up the good work edgy enjoying one duck up after another .
The only locals I know who support her have businesses they want to plug or are wannabe influencers themselves

Reactions: 16
I know some lads who worked with Pat offshore. They thought him leaving to go full-time YouTube was hilarious. I do truly want them to get through this, though. Genuinely used to enjoy Edgy's content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’m disgusted that CM are still with her, she broke the law, she has incited her followers to go on a witch hunt IMO! The irony of her playing the victim, now they are all at it! The seriously think she should be held accountable for what she did with Kermit. Don’t want people to talk about you or judge you...dont sell your life to a world wide audience!

Reactions: 22
At the end of the day people are only following her and jumping on her Instagram to see what she’s crying about next.

Influencers are just a bunch of hypocrites - they don’t want people slagging off them but they don’t mind gossiping and having opinions about love island contestants or don’t mind if they are in a grump or don’t like the service of a company about publicly slaying them or @ at them ? Why’s it any different it is always someone behind the comments you are making. It just stinks when it’s about YOU.

You be smug reb , let’s see how your next paid post does . The proof will be in the pudding.

She’s unstable, up and down like a chuffing yo yo.

Reactions: 16
Yes. But recently it has become obvious she doesn’t pre record anything and she just films something on the day, badly edits it and chucks it up 6pm. So she probably just can’t be fucked
She ran youtube ads at the start of the trolls video which has been the highest viewed video of hers in the last 7-8 months.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.