Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right..... it’s literally just popped up on my Facebook. X
There was a lot of controversy over that Polly company. They had an Ad pulled last year with a presenter from Loose Woman for Mum shaming, their business practices of hounding people with 30 calls a day if they ask for a quote.

Tbh, people should research life insurance if they are going to go for it. It’s not the worst thing she has advertised, better than a £140 jumper or £25 Lip Gloss.

Reactions: 10
I love all the irony of the sheep stating how obsessed tattlers are with Reb yet they post things like “look at everything you have achieved! You are amazing! You are the best Mum and Lee is the most amazing Dad! You guys are couple goals! I love your lipstick would you recommend I buy the £30 lipstick from your affiliate link?”

Yet it’s people who are accused of having a chemical imbalance that post on here.

Signing petitions on behalf of a woman who does not and will not ever give a duck about you. Who would literally walk by you with her nose in the air. Who asked for people she didn’t know to stop attending the local playgroup because she just prefers when it’s her friends there. Who told a fellow pregnant lady she didn’t want to meet for a coffee as she had enough friends. Who turned up to a food bank without even a tin of beans in her hand.

Here’s a thought Reb, you know how you said the clientele were not what you expected, did you know that’s because it’s the families who are working that are struggling to choose between feeding their families and heating their homes because they’ve perhaps not had a pay rise in the last 3-5 years due to the downturn in Oil & Gas - you know one of the biggest industries in the city you live next to? That these young working families are so busy trying to keep up with families like yours with multiple holidays, multiple cars, an abundance of clothes that they are racking up credit card bills that paying for food is a struggle each month.

You’re now claiming someone will commit suicide over cyber bullying... what about the folk who are at the depths of dispair up to their eyeballs in debt because they are trying to attain a lifestyle you’ve underhandedly sold to them? Oops my bad, if it’s not about you then it’s irrelevant. All these smaller accounts flocking to support her hashtag, do they honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be stepping up to support them? Would she duck. What’s happened to her counselling she was getting months back for her anxiety in her last trolls video? Thought the gym was her cure for mental health. The big transformation where she not only felt physically good but mentally great.. was that a lie too?

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, she must have to sit up and try to remember all the lies she’s told each day.
Brilliant post! Applies to most of these "influencers" famous and idolised for duck all. Encouraging debt and causing harry bloody carry. Yet It's so much easier to blame Tattle, than admit their mistakes! mystery to me why they're worshipped like demi gods. What actual use is she? She ballsed up big time and acts like the injured party. Baffled.

Reactions: 16
Being serious, I hope MrsM got a good deal for being used in the Polly Insurance ads even now. That's definitely from their old house. I'm not having a go at her, it's a serious question. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Well I aren’t going anywhere. All Rebs done is add more fuel to my fire. I actually have never really got involved in this thread. But she is playing a blinder Of a game and I can see straight through it.

She is nothing but a greedy, lying 🤥 Pinocchio face.

Actually laughable she thinks tattle will get shut down. How about we get you shut down after all your the one lying, abusing trust of your ‘clients’ and not following rules and guidelines. We’re just gossiping on a gossip site nothing wrong with that? If there was the daily mail and all the mags wouldn’t be allowed to print or publish what they do.

Get off your high horse reb and just do your job correctly and stop being a martyr.

And yeah if you don’t like being a public opinion don’t put yourself in the public domain and sell your family for a few £££ it’s pretty simple really I just don’t understand why you don’t know where to go from here? GET A JOB. Shut down your socials? No one can talk about someone who isn’t online and living a private life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love all the irony of the sheep stating how obsessed tattlers are with Reb yet they post things like “look at everything you have achieved! You are amazing! You are the best Mum and Lee is the most amazing Dad! You guys are couple goals! I love your lipstick would you recommend I buy the £30 lipstick from your affiliate link?”

Yet it’s people who are accused of having a chemical imbalance that post on here.

Signing petitions on behalf of a woman who does not and will not ever give a duck about you. Who would literally walk by you with her nose in the air. Who asked for people she didn’t know to stop attending the local playgroup because she just prefers when it’s her friends there. Who told a fellow pregnant lady she didn’t want to meet for a coffee as she had enough friends. Who turned up to a food bank without even a tin of beans in her hand.

Here’s a thought Reb, you know how you said the clientele were not what you expected, did you know that’s because it’s the families who are working that are struggling to choose between feeding their families and heating their homes because they’ve perhaps not had a pay rise in the last 3-5 years due to the downturn in Oil & Gas - you know one of the biggest industries in the city you live next to? That these young working families are so busy trying to keep up with families like yours with multiple holidays, multiple cars, an abundance of clothes that they are racking up credit card bills that paying for food is a struggle each month.

You’re now claiming someone will commit suicide over cyber bullying... what about the folk who are at the depths of dispair up to their eyeballs in debt because they are trying to attain a lifestyle you’ve underhandedly sold to them? Oops my bad, if it’s not about you then it’s irrelevant. All these smaller accounts flocking to support her hashtag, do they honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be stepping up to support them? Would she duck. What’s happened to her counselling she was getting months back for her anxiety in her last trolls video? Thought the gym was her cure for mental health. The big transformation where she not only felt physically good but mentally great.. was that a lie too?

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, she must have to sit up and try to remember all the lies she’s told each day.
All of the followers who have come to have a look at us troll/bullies need to read this ! one of the reasons lots of us normal mums came here is because they saw the truth realised they were customers not valued followers why is it that they still can’t see ? Rebecca’s latest mistake highlights her spiteful nature she deliberately outed a member here and set her fans onto this site they have become the trolls and bullies used by her to wreak vengeance , lol and behold she has managed to lift herself from rock bottom and cone back fighting in a space of 48 hours whilst leaving a lot of innocent people to deal with death threats and genuine trolling/abuse she played a blinder Karma will catch up with her and those other morally corrupt influencers I predict your gravy train is about to derail

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she actually said she’s reported it to the police as it’s a hate crime??

Does she actually know what a hate crime is?! Well clearly she doesn’t because she leaves racist content in her vlog!

A hate crime is a criminal act targeted towards certain social groups like race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and religion.

I think she means harassment but that would only be if they are contacting her directly.
Surely family bloggers count as a group 😂😂

I don’t even watch this lady only saw the thread yesterday.

Reactions: 3
I'm curious to know of what channel mum thinks of all of this?
Me too by saying nothing are they condoning this behaviour speaks volumes about their ethics !

@GreyWolf l take your point. However if my son were to come across this, I would simply explain that the majority of posters simply want her to be held accountable for her actions.

He could look through every single one of my posts and I stand by what I said, because I didn't say anything hateful. I simply spoke about how I disagree with many of her mistakes, I wish she would safe guard her children, I disagree with comments on her children (It's not their fault their parents don't protect them) and I also disagree with personal comments on her appearance.

I comment on her lies and shady dealings.
Me too I have never once said anything that a didn’t believe to be true, I have never deliberately nasty, unkind or bullied her some of the comments have been but that’s human nature sadly , I have never or would ever comment on her bairns or on her personal appearance that is not my thing , I will continue to question her morals with regards to her business she is an influencer/blogger by choice and if she is misleading her followers and lying about gifted items then it needs to be highlighted this can’t be done directly on her videos or Instagram account because any questions or observation she deems not positive is deleted so where do people go to question or debate her unfair behaviour it’s not about gossip for me it’s about accountability and honesty

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Haven't posted on here for a while since I received a DM on Instagram from a different 'mummy influencer' who had sussed out who I really was. Anyway, after that happened, I went and blocked a fair few of the accounts and although I read here, I didn't post - but this has riled me somewhat and I went to post on my Insta yesterday but deleted it out of fear of backlash.

So, what I want to say is: This site has really opened my eyes to a lot of people online and their behaviour. I don't agree with some of the things that people say on here, and that's fine because we're adults and I just scroll on by. However, I am getting really fed up with the constant 'troll' comments from influencers about people whose opinion differs. That does not make someone a troll. She needs to take a good hard look at herself and her following as they are the ones who are causing real harm. Rebecca does a lot of damage control on her social media and deletes and blocks any comments that are not sucking up to her. Her sheep think it is acceptable to send private messages to those who disagree with her telling them to Kill themselves etc. So who's the troll there? Perhaps the police should spend their time investigating those people?

Reactions: 37
Haven't posted on here for a while since I received a DM on Instagram from a different 'mummy influencer' who had sussed out who I really was. Anyway, after that happened, I went and blocked a fair few of the accounts and although I read here, I didn't post - but this has riled me somewhat and I went to post on my Insta yesterday but deleted it out of fear of backlash.

So, what I want to say is: This site has really opened my eyes to a lot of people online and their behaviour. I don't agree with some of the things that people say on here, and that's fine because we're adults and I just scroll on by. However, I am getting really fed up with the constant 'troll' comments from influencers about people whose opinion differs. That does not make someone a troll. She needs to take a good hard look at herself and her following as they are the ones who are causing real harm. Rebecca does a lot of damage control on her social media and deletes and blocks any comments that are not sucking up to her. Her sheep think it is acceptable to send private messages to those who disagree with her telling them to Kill themselves etc. So who's the troll there? Perhaps the police should spend their time investigating those people?
I totally agree I think some of the sheep's comments are truly awful and far worse then any of the 'troll' comments. Surely the 'influencer should put a stop to any negative comment as the saying pot kettle black springs to mind.

It's not ok for people to target them but when the sheep turn against someone for having a difference of opinion, the influencer is all for it.

Makes my blood boil!!

Reactions: 15
I agree, they put up polls asking if you want to see something on their page and when you hit the no button they get all offended. Dont put a poll if you dont want an opinion.

Reactions: 12
She's part of the plague...people with no discernible talent raking in the cash. Pleading they're relatable, while living a lifestyle lots of us find totally unobtainable. Nothing is of limits in their lives. Sharing every facet of their children and sodding existence! Aside from that loathsome behaviour, her lack of genuine remorse for the video is shocking. Only bothered about it marring her ability to work with brands and earn money doing bugger all. I don't care what clothes you have, where you holiday etc..that tells me you really aren't worth two rows of (your) sheep's shite!

Reactions: 16
If and a big if this site gets closed down another will be made and we will keep doing the same thing
Just because the site gets closed do you then think problem solved back to normality?
I can assure you that will not be the case
As you say it's a big if but if it should happen no doubt someone would start a thread on GOMI (get off my internets). It's primarily U.S. site about U.S. mummy floggers and 'grammers but does have a British section. They are a bunch of hyenas over there, us tattlers look like Sunday school teachers in comparison 😉. Be careful what you wish for Rebecca 😲😲😲

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't follow Mrs Meldrum, I haven't watch any of her videos and don't know anything about her.
But I have something to say ..
I watched her Trolls video this morning as it came up on my YouTube suggestions.
First of all I was a bit shocked when she mentioned that her hubby doesn't work. What?! Are they for real? How can they sleep at night realising that none of them have a normal job with a solid income.
After watching this video I couldn't help but feeling that Mrs Meldrum actually doesn't care so much for trolls writing bad things about her, but she is more upset about the fact that they contact brands and complains to them hence she is now making less money because brands are listening to ''trolls'' and offer her less jobs. So at the end it is all about money to her.
I was also reading some comments from her followers who suggested for her to make official complains in order to get tattle life taken down, because if this will continue someone will eventually commit a suicide or people will get bad depression. In my opinion, Tattle life does nothing in comparison with social media sites like Instagram, YT - thanks to these sites people have depressions and low self esteem because they are seeing how other families have perfect life's, they have perfect homes ( mostly because of scamming viewers with constant ads that are not genuine ) , they have their sh*t together you know.. Young girls are badly influenced by Instagram models, perfect photoshopped bodies, Kardashians and what not..
Instagram and YouTube are the real threats to peoples emotional state and wellbeing. Why not take down those sites then? Ha ha, tattle life is like a drop in the sea.
Spot on well said 😊

Reactions: 6
Yip more trolling and disgusting behaviour outwith tattle in the last few days than I've seen on this thread. MrsM's mother stalking one contributor, historical passive aggressive dm's by MrM, MrsM herself committing a crime by disclosing personal info on another and setting tens of thousands of people array online who've then been deranged enough to send death threats to members in here, vile messages Inc death threats to messiahkaeto, brands and sponsors. You couldn't make this mess up.

Mrs M... Why are there no comments on the IG post from 4 days days ago saying you were going to the cinema? What was in there you're trying to hide? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh wow 😮! Tattle still exists?!? I’m shocked 😱! I mean Rebecca is out and about and she said she has unable to do so because of the “troll” so I thought to myself, arrest warrants have been issued and the closure of Tattle must be imminent....🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tattle Life has its own Youtube channel. I wonder if it would be possible to put something up on it dispelling the sheep's assumptions and setting the record straight? Simple text on a white background going over the history of the issues and answering the worst accusations?

Just read through some of the 'fans' messages on Meldrum's Instagram and I am astounded at the level of self-deception. They 'love' her apparently. And are 'grateful' that she shares her life with them. And if we can criticise her then why can't she also dox members on here ...the stupidity is breathtaking.
It shows just how much of a knowledge gap there is about the real business of being an influencer. It's a business that relies on deception and creating an illusion of authenticity.
Isn't it revealing though that the sheep all write the same damn things over and over, very limited vocabulary and over-use of emojis..whereas the people on here write in full paragraphs and actually have something interesting to say.

I think she knows that we are right and that's what she doesn't like. I remember her reaction to an earlier Mail article about influencers that was quite cutting and used her as an example. She didn't calm down for days about that one. So I reckon there's a lot of underlying guilt about what she's doing and how she's earning her money but its just too good to give it up. She's trapped.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.