Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachelharker

I've just seen Messiah's stories, and I am no way wanting to de-rail the thread, but OMG!!! The stuff that poor guy is going through, that is trolling, that is bullying!!!! The irony here is just too much. Her followers (allegedly) are all so thick it's worrying, really fucking worrying!!!! I've been on this site a little while now, I've never seen anything threatening or abusive being said, no hate speech... just the truth, and a few laughs along the way! Jesus this is going way too far now! Meldrum needs to hang her head in shame!
what guy? I'm a bit late to the convo

Anita

Is the live she did saved anywhere by any chance? I missed it and can’t seem to work out what got said on it because these threads move so fast lol
I’m sure someone posted it on the previous thread, towards the end if am not mistaken.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Hey I'm new to Mrs Meldrum, can somebody tell me the things she's done that she's had to apologise for? Why don't advertiser's want to work with her? Love a bit of drama 👀

Beth172

Is there anywhere, without having to read through numerous threads I can get a breakdown of everything she’s done?