Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmux

VIP Member
People out there really, really struggling. I have £10 in my account and it’s my sons birthday on Friday. He has literally one present to open (he’s only two so no biggie) and I bought his cake last week out of my shopping budget so thankfuly can stretch out a half decent day for him. My other two are having jam sandwiches in their pack lunch with no butter because we ran out of ham and cheese and butter. I’m hoping my fuel lasts the weekend but that tenner will most likely pay for fuel. Behind on my car insurance so they are charging me an extra £30 on top of the usual payment for paying late and also behind on Eon. So that’s £153 coming out my wages on Monday just to catch up with last month before I even think about the dreaded December.... NOT a sob story, honestly I’m fine, kids will be fine, mortgage is paid, heating is on despite being behind and enough food in cupboards to eeek out meals until Monday so luckier than others out there!
But this fucking woman randomly decided she wants to collect something and starts buying tat and encouraging people to buy tat because what?! She’s bored?! Honestly want to head butt her 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 104

Think you’ll find it’s not just them doing it “the sun”
The comments on the post though! How many people can she fit up her arse 🤢
Go me!! 😁

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Just watched the snow globe stories. Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ She really has got money to burn hasn’t she? £20 for a rotten snow globe that looks like someone’s jizzed in 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

JabbaAndMutt

she gets gifted a lot more than she lets on , notice now the majority of the gifted items she posts are not “small businesses” at all . I have heard of 2 small businesses that have sent her personalised items and never heard a single thing since, management state everything sent via them is passed on to Sophie but with the volume of gifts as can be appreciated they cannot guarantee a mention on insta . A simple thanks would have been nice - these poor accounts waiting for her to change their lives !
I’m one of them small businesses. I’ve sent her VEGETABLES STORAGE! About 3 months ago. Sophie yes veg storage. Not plastic or wooden but metal. I even messaged her the other day when she was rambling around veg storage to ask if she received and I know she has. Mention obviously would be nice but I think me and others at least deserved a thank you. Or you could donate them to homeless shelter but you didn’t. Tbh I’d feel much happier if you did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Oh my god. I am a single mum to two beautiful girls, both under 5, I live 30 miles away from my own mum and any real support. I work shifts as a nurse for the nhs during the week and then when their dad has our girls, I pick up extra shifts on bank of a weekend. I clean my house, I cook the dinner, I raise my babies, I make sure they are warm, I make sure they are safe. I never stop. This post is not for sympathy, this is real life, this is what happens in the real world, this is how most of on this website lives. It’s hard, yet Mrs Hinch’s body is telling her to rest. What the fuck does she do apart from con her hinchers and get glammed up for photoshoots. I HATE this poor me act she does, how dare she post such shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Bimbles28

Just so I’m up to speed we have;
- Veg in a bag in bag in a basket
- Peter Rabbit covered in Jizz
- Toxic farting bananas

Aaaand Wayne and Waynetta still thick as fuck? Think I’ve covered today’s stories. Also Jamie your monotone voice is about as enjoyable as using a cactus as a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

L00kform3

VIP Member
Okay I caved.

I joined tattle just to say I get it now, I totally get it.

The organising of veg did it for me along with a few other things recently. I used to come on here and read what people said about her and couldn’t believe they didn’t see this awesome person I saw when I watched her videos.

Then, I became a mum and saw how utterly ridiculous all of this charade is that she keeps up 24/7 all whilst apparently taking care of her child.

FFS ORGANISING VEGETABLES? Who has the time??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Maybe she's spent another 3 hours crying because she can't get into her tight black jeans like her so called mate from Corrie.
These types are nothing but narcissists who need to get a life.
There's people out there (including little kids ) who are being diagnosed with brain tumours and cancer... that's life changing, depressing and real.
They should be grateful they have healthy babies and stop whining.
My mums friends grandson is 11 months old. He was born with a heart condition, doctors said he wouldn’t live past 2 months old but defied the odds and the doctors. He is 3 weeks away from his 1st birthday and is on palliative care now, he had an operation last week, got home 2 days ago as he was doing well and has had to be resuscitated by his mum twice since. They are getting family together so everyone can say goodbye then next time he stops breathing he will go peacefully. That truly breaks my heart and when I see these influencers moaning about such trivial things it makes me angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 62

Eyesopened

VIP Member
CAEA5261-1811-4A9D-B420-03BE1E25130A.jpeg

I’m old enough to know better 😂 however when something is a load of shit, do what grinch does and mask the smell with expensive unnecessary products

• Haha
  • Heart

GrabThePopcorn

She's afraid she'll lose followers if she goes off sick? I'm afraid I'll lose my job if I go off sick. Which is why I've showed up and done a hard week's work while suffering from a cold. No sob story. Just reality

• Heart
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
My veg hack is get my partner to put all the veg in bottom fridge drawer. 5 days worth. No particular order. Then I go “AWW FOR FUCK SAKE DID YOU NOT BUY BROCCOLI” but he actually did. It’s under the rocket from two weeks ago we forgot to use as a splash of colour garnish. It works for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Zozo

Just find it strange how shes crying over her clothes not fitting her but yet brings out a clothing range where a size 14 is xxl?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Odd timeline, she posts about wanting to start a collection on Monday, goes out, sees a snowglobe on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, she's already taken delivery of a snowglobe she won on Ebay. Wowsers, that's fast delivery. It would be very easy to think it could all be total :poop: and a ploy to start posting Ebay links for the minions to purchase one themselves, for those that are asking.
I read this with Craig David 7 days in my head except her one is start a collection on Monday, sees a snow globe on Tuesday. Ordered off eBay on Wednesday. Gifted on Thursday fri and Saturday brag on Sunday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She could have at least updated on the vegetables, I’m invested in those potatoes. Is the broccoli still in the right place on the shelf, does the sweet potato bag still have sweet potatoes in it, are the carrots ok?
Come on Soph, please let us know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

headfullofdreams

Hi all [emoji1480] new to posting but I have been around reading for a few threads. Can’t help but wonder if today’s quiet time is because she is being investigated again by Advertising Standards... well, let’s just say the phone call I had today could indicate that...
I'm so over these sorts of 'teasing' posts. Tell us what happened or don't bother. This happens every other month and posters go mysteriously quiet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56