Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's afraid she'll lose followers if she goes off sick? I'm afraid I'll lose my job if I go off sick. Which is why I've showed up and done a hard week's work while suffering from a cold. No sob story. Just reality

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I tell you what this is - her engagement is low again - so she must raise cause for concern , go quiet all day leading up to the big poor me - que the hinchers with there story tags and messages wishing her well and letting her know it’s ok to be human . And within 24 hours her engagement is back up ! So predictable

Reactions: 52
Apparently it’s her body’s way of telling her she’s needs a rest and to slow down 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
No you lazy cow it’s just a common cold everyone gets them.. people dying and she’s woe is me about a f@cking cold
She spends most of her time in her house doing sweet fa, not like she's on the go at 100mph like people who don't get a chance to 'take a day off social media' like that's having a day off sick from a job, she's so out of touch with reality. Try having a job, not having your bloke with you 24/7, looking after your children with minimum funds each month, chronic illnesses thrown in aswell, I could go on forever about people who aren't in a priveledged situ like her! duck OFF back to never never land you self absorbed, lying, witch.

Reactions: 25
Another casserole? Wtf how many is that this week? Jesus..buy a recipe book ffs 😲

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Such an attention seeking post, it’s so transparent that she’s desperate for reassurance that she’s still worshiped 🙄

And as for the comments they’re so cringe 🤢

She ain’t shivery, she’s just having a melt down behind the scenes I reckon
I reckon she's after a #gifted Vit B12 shot, that all the 'celebs' have.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t even think she’s got a cold, she’s avoiding her stories cos she knows people will see the lip fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Literally sick of seeing that insipid shite they call casserole. And why do they eat so late!?? You’ve got a gifted slow cooker you daft bint. Use that! And learn how to use cornflower ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I tell you what this is - her engagement is low again - so she must raise cause for concern , go quiet all day leading up to the big poor me - que the hinchers with there story tags and messages wishing her well and letting her know it’s ok to be human . And within 24 hours her engagement is back up ! So predictable
You’re right!!!

Reactions: 8
Sooo she hasn’t posted since last night, correct me if I’m wrong but we haven’t seen a story from the “lip burnt by casserole incident” that shows her lips yet ? Was it a cover up for the filler ? Hmmm...
She'll be back on the gram in no time with lip fillers, microbladed eyebrows and her nails done. A natural beauty so she is. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am a single mum and i have a 5 year old. I work every single hour I can. I’m behind on my rent and all of my bills. I am ABSOLUTELY dreading Christmas - I haven’t bought a single thing yet as I just can’t afford it. I see my daughter for about 2 hours a day when I finish work. The guilt eats me alive but it’s what I have to do to make sure she is warm, has a roof over her head, is fed and somewhat happy and YET I still feel guilty my house isn’t clean or I can’t dress her in the nicest clothes. I have been on cilatopram and lithium for three years with panic disorder and manic depression and I still struggle to get out of bed every day. I don’t know how she does it with her alleged ‘problems’ - because I feel like a horrific failure. Accounts like this are horribly dangerous. They make you feel like this is just how people should cope and live, when in reality she’s taking every backhander she gets, doesn’t know what hard work is and will never have to sacrifice ‘gifts’ for paying for a food shop. Jesus Christ. It’s shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Im guessing all the dettol sprays, antibacterial wipes, cleaning products cant keep these pesky germs away

• Haha
Reactions: 39
to right shes in a meltdown she knows her time is limited so many people dislike her and see her for what she really is a money grabbing self centred witch
I think so too. She reads Tattle, and I think she knows her time is nearly up. She’s freaking out completely

She’s been quiet because she’s overdone it on the expensive gifted tat, begging at the garden centre and eBay AD stuff (remember she got called out on Facebook yesterday) and is waiting until her hinchers are practically hysterical by her abscence to have a butterfly filter sob story followed by a plug for her charity jumpers to seal the deal on what a giving person she is because she’s ‘just a normal girl cleaning her house guyzzzz’.... 🙄
She got called out?! Please do share!!

Reactions: 6
Im guessing all the dettol sprays, antibacterial wipes, cleaning products cant keep these pesky germs away
Because her immune system is probably screaming "give me some germs" she will get ill if she doesn't toughen up a little. My Nan used to say you gotta eat a bit of dirt before you die lol and while my Nan was very clean and fresh in herself with a clean and tidy home (no sprays or wipes or anything other than natural things , hard graft + water) she was very rarely ill + lived till her 90's !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We should all create an insta account and choose a day and time and just bombard every pic with comments and repost and repost our comments over and over so there are hundreds of them. Nothing nasty, nothing that can be accused of bullying, just the truth. Would be interesting to see if the comments are turned off when we are due to do it.... would confirm someone is watching us. Would be interesting to see if after she’s got round to deleting every comment (which would take ages) if she acknowledges what happened.... again nothing nasty or bullying because I’m not about that.
I’m in!!! That would be a very interesting experiment! Agree about nothing nasty though

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but these replies...

The shortest maternity leave?!?!
She should have annual leave?!?!

🤨🤨🤨🤨
The shortest mat leave?! I know of Mum's who absolutely break their heart because they have to return to work after a matter of weeks! Forced to because the alternative is losing their income, being evicted and going hungry! And when I say work, I mean, real work - not just taking photos and fannying around on social media. God, she makes me angry. I don't know how the duck her deluded fans don't see right through her like a pane of glass! How do they not notice her predictable habits of going quiet followed by a sob story? How do they not question that there messages are never even 'seen' let alone liked or replied to, yet she has time to delete every single negative or questioning comment and highlight, and reply to, every 'troll' message. Why aren't they curious as to why she doesn't do half of the cleaning 'hacks' she used to do? Why can't they see that she is NOT the girl next door, learning as she goes? Why don't they believe that she is now a millionaire because of there gullibility and vulnerability?! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
YES! Anyone remember the time she used beeswax wood balm on her white laminate ikea tv unit? Going on and on about how great it was working... i lost my s**t at that point. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than defend her but I have the same tv unit. It’s stained wood, not laminate 😂

Reactions: 2
If she rested anymore she'd be asleep all day! She does nothing! At least she has her husband there 24/7 and her mum round the corner, can't believe how sorry she feels for herself sometimes. She does this everytime she needs attention, it's because her lenor post flopped and no one was arsed.

Sophie it's a cold, try looking after a small child alone for an entire week when you have one and then see if you need to rest!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.