Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they should do a program bit like you are what you eat, 1st big banner (name & shame) Hinched up high in her little town for everyone to see, a skip underneath filled with all their excessive waste of products they use & abuse in a wk

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but the jumper Grinch "designed" is very, very, similar to those of another independent business who raise money for mind, called Pickle London.
They're really similar, I noticed that too. But I don't think she designed them as all the celebs have similar so I think they were just given a design and picked colour options!

Reactions: 8
The thing is as well the tone is getting angrier and angrier. At first I was irked by her with her massive box of wax melts, not jealous just irked by the greediness of a huuuuuge box of them making everyone else think they should also have a huge box of them (just one example of a hundred seeing as she showed the box this evening). She was initially the target of a bit of a piss take but I think at this time of the year when people are living on the streets in this bitter cold weather and kids are going to school with holes in their tights and their bellies barely full of hot food the whole tone seems to have shifted to anger. If anyone from gleam truly reads this you really need to tone her down and designing a naff jumper for charity and then sharing a pic of it with her ratty extensions actually covering the jumper design isnā€™t gonna cut it

Reactions: 40
The thing is as well the tone is getting angrier and angrier. At first I was irked by her with her massive box of wax melts, not jealous just irked by the greediness of a huuuuuge box of them making everyone else think they should also have a huge box of them (just one example of a hundred seeing as she showed the box this evening). She was initially the target of a bit of a piss take but I think at this time of the year when people are living on the streets in this bitter cold weather and kids are going to school with holes in their tights and their bellies barely full of hot food the whole tone seems to have shifted to anger. If anyone from gleam truly reads this you really need to tone her down and designing a naff jumper for charity and then sharing a pic of it with her ratty extensions actually covering the jumper design isnā€™t gonna cut it
Absolutely 100% this! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice on motherpukkaā€™s feed that she had shown the celebs modelling the jumpers and T-shirtā€™s but not one of the ā€œhinchā€ was included šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She has actually removed the comment from her lenor grid post from someone who said she used it to clean her house including the leather sofa. 2 replies saying it was dangerous to use it like that and now they have all disappeared!!

• Wow
Hinch should use her platform just like sam did for Outreach Moldova & ask these big companies to gift to the charities sheā€™s promoting even if its 10 selection boxes or 5 bottles/tins of Heinz products even if they told her NO, least she tried & maybe she might become relatable & transparent

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Cried for hours over her clothes not fitting.......the woman crazy! She is slim and has not an inch of fat!
Iā€™ll show her a body thatā€™s ruined following babies šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All the posed pics she was taking not long after the birth showing how she had got her figure back!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Cried for 3 hours over clothes not fitting then poses with Stacey for the charity jumpers in skinny jeans!! She's such a liar!

Reactions: 32
Okay I caved.

I joined tattle just to say I get it now, I totally get it.

The organising of veg did it for me along with a few other things recently. I used to come on here and read what people said about her and couldnā€™t believe they didnā€™t see this awesome person I saw when I watched her videos.

Then, I became a mum and saw how utterly ridiculous all of this charade is that she keeps up 24/7 all whilst apparently taking care of her child.

FFS ORGANISING VEGETABLES? Who has the time??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Cried for 3 hours over clothes not fitting then poses with Stacey for the charity jumpers in skinny jeans!! She's such a liar!
I thought this!
Biggest liar going.
She was posing away with him showing off after she had him! Designing off the shoulder slinky tracksuits made from rice paper
She is a prick.

bit weird babe
Nothing weird about it.
Did you not know that she and Jamie tit in a bucket outside? Nothing to dirty up that flash bathroom, Paul the pine and lost without bloooooo

she takes more photos of that toilet than she does playing with her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sheā€™s not even in the same league as Brook Vincent who is a genuinely lovely person.
Iā€™m so glad brook posted that, I couldnā€™t move for weeks after giving birth both times round. And I just wanted to be back to normal. Whatever that is.
Hinch is a horrible person. And sheā€™s just trying to steal a bit of thunder off that lovely post!

People out there really, really struggling. I have Ā£10 in my account and itā€™s my sons birthday on Friday. He has literally one present to open (heā€™s only two so no biggie) and I bought his cake last week out of my shopping budget so thankfuly can stretch out a half decent day for him. My other two are having jam sandwiches in their pack lunch with no butter because we ran out of ham and cheese and butter. Iā€™m hoping my fuel lasts the weekend but that tenner will most likely pay for fuel. Behind on my car insurance so they are charging me an extra Ā£30 on top of the usual payment for paying late and also behind on Eon. So thatā€™s Ā£153 coming out my wages on Monday just to catch up with last month before I even think about the dreaded December.... NOT a sob story, honestly Iā€™m fine, kids will be fine, mortgage is paid, heating is on despite being behind and enough food in cupboards to eeek out meals until Monday so luckier than others out there!
But this bleeping woman randomly decided she wants to collect something and starts buying tat and encouraging people to buy tat because what?! Sheā€™s bored?! Honestly want to head butt her šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
You sound so much like me, I could have written this myself. I struggle to make ends meet too, dont understand why people who can clearly afford things get gifted them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hinch should use her platform just like sam did for Outreach Moldova & ask these big companies to gift to the charities sheā€™s promoting even if its 10 selection boxes or 5 bottles/tins of Heinz products even if they told her NO, least she tried & maybe she might become relatable & transparent
This picture really got to me. I hardly have any money left at the end of the month yet I still donate to my local food bank, red box project (before it stopped) and childrenā€™s bank every month because the thought of people having nothing breaks my heart when so many people have so much. If I had the time and could afford to I would volunteer as much time as I could give to these charities etc. People like Hinch and PTWM who claim to be saviours of charities etc make my blood boil.

Reactions: 15
Both Brooke and Hinch can go cry me a bleeping river. They look fine, lovely even. I looked like Ms. Trunchbull after having my kids. I lost all the baby weight a year after having my first and in that same year found out I was pregnant with my second. Heā€™s 2 and Iā€™m probably heavier than I was when pregnant with him. My body will never be the same again after 2 c-sections, I have a belly pouch and Iā€™ve accepted that. I know, everybody sees them self differently, but talk about first world problems.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.