Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been quiet because she’s overdone it on the expensive gifted tat, begging at the garden centre and eBay AD stuff (remember she got called out on Facebook yesterday) and is waiting until her hinchers are practically hysterical by her abscence to have a butterfly filter sob story followed by a plug for her charity jumpers to seal the deal on what a giving person she is because she’s ‘just a normal girl cleaning her house guyzzzz’.... 🙄
She got called out? What was said? Sorry if it’s been said, I must have missed it

Reactions: 3
She got called out? What was said? Sorry if it’s been said, I must have missed it
Someone asked if seeing as her veg holder thing was an AD shouldn’t it say that from the first story about it instead of just on the last story about it with the swipe up. Hinted that it was misleading that AD was only shown on the last story. Her minions defended her but a couple of people managed to get in and say she was a businesswoman and that people shouldn’t be fooled she’s one of us before it got deleted

Reactions: 18
Wonder why she’s quiet today. I’m waiting till later for the Instastory of her tree. I call “all I want for Xmas is you” and all the tree lights twinkling as she does a video of her tree showing close ups and then zooming out. Standard.

And she’ll make out that she’s been so busy today guyzzzzz putting her tree up. When in reality she’s had some company come in and do it for her. Also look out for the Tesco penguins with half their beaks missing!! Or has she been back and exchanged them.... 🧐
Should be easy to see whether or not she has a decorator doing her tree. She doesn't have any decorator skills at all

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191121-193039_Instagram.jpg

Who called the "sob story"?

Surely spending time with Ronnie is more important than losing a few followers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s a knobhead isn’t she.
I had a panic attack today because there is building work going on next door to our house and two men knocked on the door to ask if they could look at the boundaries from my side.
i let them look obviously but my mind went running wild and as they were longer than I expected them to be.

for her who suffers so badly with anxiety yet can allow strangers into her house to do storage space, floors etc. I find it very hard to believe.
You are literally me.

I find it hard to believe too, my anxiety doesn’t like me walking past open windows sometimes in case someone spots me, weird but just how it is. So I totally don’t get how she’s okay with all of these strangers.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand the way they all crawl up her arse in her posts comments! And she never replies or likes them!

Reactions: 19
Ohhh for duck’s sake - who called a sob story coming soon?! Just bore off with your achey bones, cold sweats and faux worry for your insta family who will so miss you 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god. I am a single mum to two beautiful girls, both under 5, I live 30 miles away from my own mum and any real support. I work shifts as a nurse for the nhs during the week and then when their dad has our girls, I pick up extra shifts on bank of a weekend. I clean my house, I cook the dinner, I raise my babies, I make sure they are warm, I make sure they are safe. I never stop. This post is not for sympathy, this is real life, this is what happens in the real world, this is how most of on this website lives. It’s hard, yet Mrs Hinch’s body is telling her to rest. What the duck does she do apart from con her hinchers and get glammed up for photoshoots. I HATE this poor me act she does, how dare she post such tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Have they had casserole every evening this week????? That’s just wrong!
I’ve had soup 3 days in a row but that’s lunch! I made a big batch off it and I only have small bowls. I couldn’t eat casserole every night!

Reactions: 12
Seriously Sophie! Imagine being ill and still having to get up and look after the baby, dog, horses then go to work all on your own because your husband works away and you have no relatives that live close by! duck right off!!

On another note how bloody cute does Ronnie look 🥰

Reactions: 42
Is Jamie's slop - sorry casserole! - replacing takeaways as the staple dinner in their house?? 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooo she hasn’t posted since last night, correct me if I’m wrong but we haven’t seen a story from the “lip burnt by casserole incident” that shows her lips yet ? Was it a cover up for the filler ? Hmmm...

Reactions: 13
Sob story 🙋🏼‍♀️. Also soph, you haven’t shown any cleaning for a while so you need to jump on that over the next couple of days 😘

Reactions: 12
There is a horrible cold doing the rounds, both me and my daughter have it. However, we still manage to go to work & college, cook, clean and sort the Christmas shopping. Life doesn't stop for normal people, they just don't have that option

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.