Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I guess the baby groups might not like pictures being taken. Not defending her though. First class twit in my opinion. I would like to put her in a snowglobe and shake it.
Got a vision of her bobbing around covered in sp..
Sparkly bits!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she gets gifted a lot more than she lets on , notice now the majority of the gifted items she posts are not “small businesses” at all . I have heard of 2 small businesses that have sent her personalised items and never heard a single thing since, management state everything sent via them is passed on to Sophie but with the volume of gifts as can be appreciated they cannot guarantee a mention on insta . A simple thanks would have been nice - these poor accounts waiting for her to change their lives !
I’m one of them small businesses. I’ve sent her VEGETABLES STORAGE! About 3 months ago. Sophie yes veg storage. Not plastic or wooden but metal. I even messaged her the other day when she was rambling around veg storage to ask if she received and I know she has. Mention obviously would be nice but I think me and others at least deserved a thank you. Or you could donate them to homeless shelter but you didn’t. Tbh I’d feel much happier if you did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
She obviously needs her nails done if she's mentioning Trace. It is like she went looking for a reason to mention her in her stories
She hasn’t got to go the trouble of that though surely she just needs to go in her loft and alas Trace will be there, filed away in the mates corner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And that poor baby whos growing up to it all she has not once took that baby to any baby groups or nothing she has a load of toys behind her sofa that you never see him play with oh and shes took him swimming twice just because it was gifted! Take the baby to do stuff for him not for your own needs

Thing is going to a playgroup will do her good! My baby is the exact same age as Ronnie. They were both born on the 20th of June. I've started going to a baby group and it's done me the world of good and my girl loves it as well it's a win win situation. Don't know how she's not going stir crazy staying in those same 4 walls every day
[/QUOTE]

Baby groups are not for everyone, I know from experience. Not defending her (and no, I’m not Jamie/Sophie/Ma Barker 👀 ) but it’s true.

Reactions: 21
I’m just scrolling through eBay for a new door mat and notice what stands out.. 🤢🤬
D242FF86-3F15-44E9-AFB0-C3AC07ACEE88.png

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Anyone else get suspicious when she’s this quiet during the day?
Honestly, I sometimes think she gives us a controversial issue just to see what comes back then accuses people of being trolls...

Reactions: 20
She reposted Brooke Vincent’s post and I have absolutely not problem with that. I agreed with what Brooke was saying and I’m not doubting Hinch was telling the truth about how she feel herself. For once I’m not doubting her. However the comment on her post was attention seeking and classic Hinch ego driven. She knows how Instagram works. She knows it’ll appear for everyone to see, it’ll be one of the top comments, she’ll be flooded with likes. Could have easily DM’ed her but no.

Reactions: 13
wait... is this woman saying she uses spring awakening in her hair? I’m confused LOOOOOOL
Ffs! If I ran out of conditioner I'd just not use anything, not rummage around in my cleaning supplies to find something that smells nice! Honestly, the stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a knobhead isn’t she.
I had a panic attack today because there is building work going on next door to our house and two men knocked on the door to ask if they could look at the boundaries from my side.
i let them look obviously but my mind went running wild and as they were longer than I expected them to be.

for her who suffers so badly with anxiety yet can allow strangers into her house to do storage space, floors etc. I find it very hard to believe.
My son did a class assembly on bullying this morning and I had to walk in slightly late as I had to drop my toddler off at nursery at 9. It was awful I felt so flushed and panicky and then standing awkwardly at the side not knowing what to do with my hands and feeling like everyone was looking at me 😩 longest 30 mins of my life! This woman does not suffer anxiety I’d put money on it! She’s just using it to hide behind so that people are extra nice to her. It’s a mask for the real her - a greedy, self-absorbed witch. The Gretel filter is actually quite fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
wait... is this woman saying she uses spring awakening in her hair? I’m confused LOOOOOOL
😱😱😱😱

The hinchers are deranged! Someone put zoflo in their shampoo the other week.
Still j suppose it’s natural selection when these muppets kill themselves with chemicals!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.