Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
Sorry I’m late to the party but those daily mail comments are excellent. Someone hit the nail on head on here (can’t find it now to quote, sorry) gleam has paid for that article. Engagement low, a lenor competition that no one gives a shit about so they put out some shit none news article. Shame it’s just gained over 200 comments of people coming to realise how much of a money grabbing twat she is. Brilliant read haha.
Do you have to have the app to read? I can never see the comments 😩

Ashila

I agree!! I’ve searched the below on insta and there’s like no posts for them! I don’t understand how, if they’ve sold out, all her sheep aren’t bleating on about it??
Have they arrived yet? Maybe they have a 1-2 week dispatch time?

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Bloody hell, my children absolutely love the family dogs but when they were around 5-6 months when they started to crawl and move around more we had to keep a constant eye on them as they’d pull their ears and fur. Dogs don’t understand that they are just trying to play and explore they see it as being harmed and will protect themselves.
she should be creating boundaries between them, I was forever telling my children to play softly and leave them alone not forcing them to lay together!
And what will happen to poor Henry when he goes for Ronnie? He’ll be up for sale on her account to one of her hinchers. I’ve seen so many people get rid of their dogs because they forced a relationship with their babies and the dogs have gone for them.
HE IS A PET. He is not his BROTHER.
get a grip woman.
You can see him ending up being her donation to Dogs Trust this year, after he’s turned on Ronnie 😢