Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My veg hack is get my partner to put all the veg in bottom fridge drawer. 5 days worth. No particular order. Then I go “AWW FOR duck SAKE DID YOU NOT BUY BROCCOLI” but he actually did. It’s under the rocket from two weeks ago we forgot to use as a splash of colour garnish. It works for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Louise Pentland posted about her Podcast, got a few comments and replied to the majority of them. Except beggy mcbegson who got blanked. Cringin hell man
Why the duck does the world need another podcast about Motherhood?! Jesus christ why is some z lister and social media "star" more qualified to discuss "mummy" things than women who juggle actual real life, working, relationships and kids. (Or indeed discuss it anyway....how did folk manage before all these podcasts telling us what motherhood is like 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Honestly so glad I had my kids before all this crap came along. It was bad enough with bleeping awful Gina Ford and the bloody Baby whisperer books

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My veg hack is get my partner to put all the veg in bottom fridge drawer. 5 days worth. No particular order. Then I go “AWW FOR duck SAKE DID YOU NOT BUY BROCCOLI” but he actually did. It’s under the rocket from two weeks ago we forgot to use as a splash of colour garnish. It works for us.
same 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the duck does the world need another podcast about Motherhood?! Jesus christ why is some z lister and social media "star" more qualified to discuss "mummy" things than women who juggle actual real life, working, relationships and kids. (Or indeed discuss it anyway....how did folk manage before all these podcasts telling us what motherhood is like 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Honestly so glad I had my kids before all this crap came along. It was bad enough with bleeping awful Gina Ford and the bloody Baby whisperer books
Who has time to listen to all these "mommy" podcasts? Better yet, who wants too? A bunch of self important, self absorbed moany cows.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else noticed on her stories when she was talking about the veg, shes had her nails done! They no longer look grown out! Where was trace?!

Reactions: 7
I’m new to this but completely agree with all what she said. I have a 9 month old an I’m constantly playing catch up with my jobs around the house. After finding this thread I feel quite naive an embarrassed I bought into her bullshit. Glad I’ve seen the light.

Reactions: 33
I’m new to this but completely agree with all what she said. I have a 9 month old an I’m constantly playing catch up with my jobs around the house. After finding this thread I feel quite naive an embarrassed I bought into her bullshit. Glad I’ve seen the light.
Hey, don’t be embarrassed. Most of us have been there. Welcome! 👋🏻

Couldn’t agree more. So just because they’re known for something and sort of famous, we’re expected to swallow their bullshit like they’re suddenly experts in life. Why though? Because you share the tit out of your family for likes on social media and are constantly gifted/advertising things that the average mother doesn’t need or can’t afford? We don’t need telling how to raise our children, and certainly not from those who can’t even be bothered to safeguard theirs. All for the coin. Patronising, self-righteous, greedy people.

Can you tell I have a strong dislike of influencers? 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.