Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. I am a single mum to two beautiful girls, both under 5, I live 30 miles away from my own mum and any real support. I work shifts as a nurse for the nhs during the week and then when their dad has our girls, I pick up extra shifts on bank of a weekend. I clean my house, I cook the dinner, I raise my babies, I make sure they are warm, I make sure they are safe. I never stop. This post is not for sympathy, this is real life, this is what happens in the real world, this is how most of on this website lives. It’s hard, yet Mrs Hinch’s body is telling her to rest. What the duck does she do apart from con her hinchers and get glammed up for photoshoots. I HATE this poor me act she does, how dare she post such tit.
Hats off to you! I’m a mum to a one year old. I have done multiple long distance running/triathlon events this year, went back to work (frontline NHS) when my baby was 9 months old, still breastfeed, AND my husband had a life changing accident whilst I was on maternity leave (and I had PND 🤷‍♀️). Literally have yet to have a day (apart from post race!) when I am soooo achy and tired and just need to rest, woe is me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I worked 3, 12 hour palliative nursing shifts while 2 of my kids had nasty colds last week. They needed me with them and I could have cried dragging them out in the cold back and forth to my mums (thank god for my mum) but I literally can not afford even half a day off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have had sickness and the shits with full on labour style cramps for the last 2 days, oh and I had lip filler on Sunday and they have only just stopped hurting. Please can I have lots of pity.. no hang on I got enough self pity to cover me !!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a slogan for merch

‘Do a Luisa, not a Sophie’

Do you reckon she’ll like it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have had sickness and the shits with full on labour style cramps for the last 2 days, oh and I had lip filler on Sunday and they have only just stopped hurting. Please can I have lots of pity.. no hang on I got enough self pity to cover me !!!!! 😂
I can #gift you an ice cube for your lips if you want 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shes upset cause we didnt like her handsomeeeee photo this morning.. her body is in shock cause she probably had to pay for something out of her own pocket today not to worry gretel will appear later with some fake tears..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I worked 3, 12 hour palliative nursing shifts while 2 of my kids had nasty colds last week. They needed me with them and I could have cried dragging them out in the cold back and forth to my mums (thank god for my mum) but I literally can not afford even half a day off
Palliative care nurses are amazing. Thank you for all you do. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Such an attention seeking post, it’s so transparent that she’s desperate for reassurance that she’s still worshiped 🙄

And as for the comments they’re so cringe 🤢

She ain’t shivery, she’s just having a melt down behind the scenes I reckon

Reactions: 19
Such an attention seeking post, it’s so transparent that she’s desperate for reassurance that she’s still worshiped 🙄

And as for the comments they’re so cringe 🤢

She ain’t shivery, she’s just having a melt down behind the scenes I reckon
to right shes in a meltdown she knows her time is limited so many people dislike her and see her for what she really is a money grabbing self centred witch

Reactions: 17
Have you seen Jamie's latest story saying that hinch hasn't been feeling great today so hopefully this homemade medicine will do the trick then opened the lid to a watery ass casserole with those crappy dumpling floating around. How anti-climactic, I actually got excited

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe she's spent another 3 hours crying because she can't get into her tight black jeans like her so called mate from Corrie.
These types are nothing but narcissists who need to get a life.
There's people out there (including little kids ) who are being diagnosed with brain tumours and cancer... that's life changing, depressing and real.
They should be grateful they have healthy babies and stop whining.
My mums friends grandson is 11 months old. He was born with a heart condition, doctors said he wouldn’t live past 2 months old but defied the odds and the doctors. He is 3 weeks away from his 1st birthday and is on palliative care now, he had an operation last week, got home 2 days ago as he was doing well and has had to be resuscitated by his mum twice since. They are getting family together so everyone can say goodbye then next time he stops breathing he will go peacefully. That truly breaks my heart and when I see these influencers moaning about such trivial things it makes me angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 62
Soph,

I am a single mum to two, a 6 year old and a 3 year old. I work nights and my kids stay at my parents, I pick them up in the morning take them to school and nursery, then do the housework and dinner prep and all other errands I have to run. I also try to fit in a nap if I can. I then bring the kids home, do the eldest homework with them, play with them and do their dinner. I bath them and drop them off to my parents filled with guilt that I can’t tuck them in as I need to work to pay for the stuff they need and keep a roof over their heads and all other normal adult requirements. I am exhausted every single day, but I still manage to adult like the rest of the world.

So, Sophie, get to duck you self absorbed twunt and get a bloody grip on reality.

oh she is boiling my piss of late!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Is Jamie's slop - sorry casserole! - replacing takeaways as the staple dinner in their house?? [emoji2960]
I showed my mum a photo of the ‘casserole’ and she said it looked gross. Watery, greasy and like something a cat threw up. That layer of grease you see floating on top is really disgusting, no casserole should look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen Jamie's latest story saying that hinch hasn't been feeling great today so hopefully this homemade medicine will do the trick then opened the lid to a watery ass casserole with those crappy dumpling floating around. How anti-climactic, I actually got excited
That’s probably what made her feel “off” in the first place. Bet she’s had the shits all day because of Jameeeh’s dodgy casserole. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope all these brainwashed hinchers that buy all her tat, jump on her weird band wagons and write long messages of support all over her Instagram are this supportive and full of love towards the real people in their life, towards the people who actually need support, the people that actually matter.

Reactions: 15
I’m one of them small businesses. I’ve sent her VEGETABLES STORAGE! About 3 months ago. Sophie yes veg storage. Not plastic or wooden but metal. I even messaged her the other day when she was rambling around veg storage to ask if she received and I know she has. Mention obviously would be nice but I think me and others at least deserved a thank you. Or you could donate them to homeless shelter but you didn’t. Tbh I’d feel much happier if you did.
I am sorry to hear that , must be so frustrating - but like everyone says she always without fail sees a trolls message or that “random” inbox she had from Stacey Solomon that led to them being friends - but everyone else gets ignored . There are so many “big” names that genuinely reply to comments and inbox’s.
same as Ava may - bangs on about how Sophie changed her life bla bla bla - shes never sharing or supporting other small businesses on Instagram. Dog eat dog.

Reactions: 15
Apparently it’s her body’s way of telling her she’s needs a rest and to slow down 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
No you lazy cow it’s just a common cold everyone gets them.. people dying and she’s woe is me about a f@cking cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.