Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mc09

I tell you what this is - her engagement is low again - so she must raise cause for concern , go quiet all day leading up to the big poor me - que the hinchers with there story tags and messages wishing her well and letting her know it’s ok to be human . And within 24 hours her engagement is back up ! So predictable

Reactions: 52

Noseyparker123

People out there really, really struggling. I have £10 in my account and it’s my sons birthday on Friday. He has literally one present to open (he’s only two so no biggie) and I bought his cake last week out of my shopping budget so thankfuly can stretch out a half decent day for him. My other two are having jam sandwiches in their pack lunch with no butter because we ran out of ham and cheese and butter. I’m hoping my fuel lasts the weekend but that tenner will most likely pay for fuel. Behind on my car insurance so they are charging me an extra £30 on top of the usual payment for paying late and also behind on Eon. So that’s £153 coming out my wages on Monday just to catch up with last month before I even think about the dreaded December.... NOT a sob story, honestly I’m fine, kids will be fine, mortgage is paid, heating is on despite being behind and enough food in cupboards to eeek out meals until Monday so luckier than others out there!
But this fucking woman randomly decided she wants to collect something and starts buying tat and encouraging people to buy tat because what?! She’s bored?! Honestly want to head butt her 🤬🤬🤬
I remember my parents being in this situation a lot growing up and I just want to say that your kids will be learning some real life lessons from you without you even knowing! They will appreciate everything they have and everything you do for them. They will know the true value of every penny they ever EARN - because you’re raising hard workers!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Odd timeline, she posts about wanting to start a collection on Monday, goes out, sees a snowglobe on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, she's already taken delivery of a snowglobe she won on Ebay. Wowsers, that's fast delivery. It would be very easy to think it could all be total :poop: and a ploy to start posting Ebay links for the minions to purchase one themselves, for those that are asking.
Except it was actually sold on Sunday.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Mc09

i don’t dislike the woman , or feel it’s ok to comment on her appearance or her child or mental health or whatever .
however - you are not the girl next door anymore . Even if you have the original kitchen you started in minus the worktops , even if you could have bought a house but for an extension instead - cut the whole I don’t know how this happened to me , and we are all winging it bullcrap . How about tell your actual story , own the process of getting your little grey home account out there to now be running a successful BUSINESS from it ? Help the other little accounts that are craving your attention so much and trying to be so much like you - share the dream Sophie . I couldn’t care less what she gets gifted I would accept gifts aswell , and I’m sure most of us deep down wouldn’t wither , but I would use my platform for so much more knowing how much I can get out of it it would only feel right to pay it forward . To share the little small business accounts trying to feed their kids , or save for their deposit , or make their dream come true . I would raise awareness wherever I could , I would share charity’s , I would help whoever I could with a platform that big . You have a management team , you are working with brands , you are not the girl next door anymore !! Even if you do love staying in with casserole 7 nights a week and your blanket and hansdnomes. You didn’t get this big by accident , that’s the insult here , so everyone stay at home and video you cleaning the sink and then you can have all that I have . Not going to happen is it darling .
When you get to a point where you have to say it is physically impossible for me to read my DM’s , get the management team on your insta instead . A fake message from you is better than no reply from you to these people . Anyway rant over thank you and goodnight

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Bananas contain something that makes your other fruit n veg go off. And she’s just found out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Next week on Hinchy the explorer. Water is wet 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 50
SHES BACK. Doing the whole “I just don’t get why some people go out, I’m just such a home girl, such a girl next door, cosy cosy, relatable, relatable, relatable”. Soph some people like going out, some people like staying in. Some people like their house decked out with grey tatt, some people don’t. Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I'm asking, are you ok?💖
Are you and the baby okay? Big hugs to you lovely. ❤
Hope you and baby are doing alright 💕
Hope you and baby are ok ❤
thankfully baby is ok and actively kicking. I’m not doing so great bobbing along butI have struggled and been very sore since last weekend but aslong as baby ok I can cope. Thank you so much for your kind messages it’s very much appreciated ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48

luciemew

Love her saying she worries she isn’t giving people enough to watch in the evening, she’s not the bloody BBC.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I hope I'm right, but I'm often wrong! I have a feeling she's on the way out! I can't see her account being sustained for another 12 months! Her content is shit her engagement is shit she's unoriginal, tedious and just plain greedy!
I work for one of the discount stores that she promotes. She was given a shelf life of 2 years and that was a year ago. We got those cardboard cut out things into store etc but we only keep them out for a few weeks as a promotion they aren't out continuously anymore . Also can tell you by the amount of pink stuff and Zoflo left on our shelves that she's dying a death. Alot of convo at the tills was Mrs hinch this and Mrs hinch that, even that's stopped now. She's defo on her way out

Debsy2028

The lenor post must have really embarrassed her, so as someone previously stated she’s gone into meltdown mode behind the scenes but ‘quiet on the gram’ to whip up support for our Soph.

Sophie there are people wondering how the fuck they’re going to get through Christmas, some children’s only meal of the day are their free school meals, 1,400 people will die today, and tomorrow, and the next day. Fuck my face you’ve got the sniffles, you don’t work, your husband doesn’t work. You CHOSE to put yourself in the public eye, you meticulously planned it from day 1, your thirst for fame knows no bounds. You’ve lost your dignity, your integrity and your soul. To be fair you’re so spoiled I doubt you had much to start with.

Educate yourself. Pay attention to the world outside your little Maldon bubble. We have the most important election of our lives in 20 days.

20 days.

I’m not asking you to publicly announce your political allegiances but for fuck sake tell people to research and vote! Your sheep will do whatever you tell them. Be better Soph. Do better.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
She thinks she’s better than everyone because she has the ‘perfect’ life. Met a man, he proposes, house of their own, Princess wedding, baby within a year... I had that life too and after 6 years of marriage and two kids I nearly had a mental breakdown because I was miserable and lonely. I split up with my ex and went on to get pregnant by a one night stand who didn’t wanna know so I did the whole pregnancy, birth and everything since on my own. Let me tell you it isn’t a fairytale, it isn’t the perfect princess life (I’ve already spoken about money troubles) but my god I’m 100% happier than I was living my ‘perfect’ life. I can’t even think about those years because they upset me and get my anxiety going. My life looks like a car crash to some but I am truly content 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Bev1000

Apparently it’s her body’s way of telling her she’s needs a rest and to slow down 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
No you lazy cow it’s just a common cold everyone gets them.. people dying and she’s woe is me about a f@cking cold

• Haha
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Mum guilt cos Henry couldn't have two biscuits. I'm sure he'll get over it. Some people have "mum guilt" because there struggling to meet their actual human children's needs! despite grafting hard all week! Poke your head out from the bubble you're in and be more bloody sensitive, especially around now where christmas is looming for so many who could really do without. Yet here you're receiving yet more free shit! That wooden box won't be mentioned after Christmas..you boil my blood lady!!