Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Not the Wedding Pictures... again! 😳🤢
Look at me Hinchers I'm soooooo amazing and wonderful. So beautiful in my dress with all my many friends as bridesmaids.
Look at Jamie crying because he's soooooo lucky to be marrying me.
Look at my Dad crying because he's soooooo sad he's losing his beautiful baby girl.
Look at perfect me who conceived just two months after getting married.
Look at my perfect baby.
She's nothing but a f*cking show-off. No-one asked to see these pictures - she put them on as she'd no other content and she's a total narcissist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I don’t even think she’s got a cold, she’s avoiding her stories cos she knows people will see the lip fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Paddy

Seriously Sophie! Imagine being ill and still having to get up and look after the baby, dog, horses then go to work all on your own because your husband works away and you have no relatives that live close by! Fuck right off!!

On another note how bloody cute does Ronnie look 🥰

Reactions: 42

Kmux

VIP Member
I remember my parents being in this situation a lot growing up and I just want to say that your kids will be learning some real life lessons from you without you even knowing! They will appreciate everything they have and everything you do for them. They will know the true value of every penny they ever EARN - because you’re raising hard workers!
Thank you and I have to say my kids are amazing. My two older ones understand my situation and know xmas is about being a family rather than material things, I’m so glad they are wise enough to appreciate the non material things (I did something right there 🙌🏻). I’m a single mum and we are a team 👊🏻. Like I said we are luckier than others out there but I’m constantly robbing Peter to pay Paul and always playing catch up. It’s exhausting! Thanks again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 41

GossipBug

VIP Member
I remember my parents being in this situation a lot growing up and I just want to say that your kids will be learning some real life lessons from you without you even knowing! They will appreciate everything they have and everything you do for them. They will know the true value of every penny they ever EARN - because you’re raising hard workers!
My parents were in a similar situation when I was a baby. I actually started life squatting before we were given a council house. My mum did the best she could, we had lots of presents at Christmas but I only found out recently they all came from boot sales and charity shops. But I didn't care and wouldn't have even known. I even buy my son's toys second hand. The thing I got most out of my childhood was the memories. We didn't have much but the house was always filled with love.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kmux

VIP Member
The thing is as well the tone is getting angrier and angrier. At first I was irked by her with her massive box of wax melts, not jealous just irked by the greediness of a huuuuuge box of them making everyone else think they should also have a huge box of them (just one example of a hundred seeing as she showed the box this evening). She was initially the target of a bit of a piss take but I think at this time of the year when people are living on the streets in this bitter cold weather and kids are going to school with holes in their tights and their bellies barely full of hot food the whole tone seems to have shifted to anger. If anyone from gleam truly reads this you really need to tone her down and designing a naff jumper for charity and then sharing a pic of it with her ratty extensions actually covering the jumper design isn’t gonna cut it

Reactions: 40

ltlurker

At worst he looks disinterested.

I agree it shouldn’t be forced, but it’s being made out as though the dog is traumatised and about to bite at any minute and that isn’t a dog showing huge distress to the situation.

Some of the comments are laughable. “He’s sitting on the back of the couch because he’s putting himself higher up in the pack”. What a load of absolute bollocks.
Judging by all of your comments, it looks like you are either Jamie, Sophie or a relative of theirs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Paige711

I am a single mum and i have a 5 year old. I work every single hour I can. I’m behind on my rent and all of my bills. I am ABSOLUTELY dreading Christmas - I haven’t bought a single thing yet as I just can’t afford it. I see my daughter for about 2 hours a day when I finish work. The guilt eats me alive but it’s what I have to do to make sure she is warm, has a roof over her head, is fed and somewhat happy and YET I still feel guilty my house isn’t clean or I can’t dress her in the nicest clothes. I have been on cilatopram and lithium for three years with panic disorder and manic depression and I still struggle to get out of bed every day. I don’t know how she does it with her alleged ‘problems’ - because I feel like a horrific failure. Accounts like this are horribly dangerous. They make you feel like this is just how people should cope and live, when in reality she’s taking every backhander she gets, doesn’t know what hard work is and will never have to sacrifice ‘gifts’ for paying for a food shop. Jesus Christ. It’s shameful.

• Sad

Paddy

Please tell me I’m not the only one who is absolutely LOVING the radio silence ❤

• Heart

NachoCheese

Vague baiting, please report posts like this
Hi all 👋🏾 new to posting but I have been around reading for a few threads. Can’t help but wonder if today’s quiet time is because she is being investigated again by Advertising Standards... well, let’s just say the phone call I had today could indicate that...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Wellys

Did she really say that she had burnt her top lip on yesterday's casserole. How, does she not use cutlery? How can you burn your cupids bow as you insert a spoon into your open mouth 🤷
She burnt her lip on the needle they used to insert the juvaderm filler is what she means 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Thart

That sun article has made me so mad! Writing an article because some nobody threw a paddy because she didn't have anything to wear??!!! Why not bring attention to the millions of women worldwide that struggle with actual post natal depression and post natal psychosis. Anyone watch that documentary from Louis Theroux, mothers on edge? That's the sort of thing the sun should be taking about. Real people with very real problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 37