Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t
Did she really say that she had burnt her top lip on yesterday's casserole. How, does she not use cutlery? How can you burn your cupids bow as you insert a spoon into your open mouth 🤷
Are they trying to make as many different varieties of casserole as they possibly can ffs 😂 perhaps they feel trapped now they have been gifted endless sachets lol and I can’t make any sense of it either 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like a child trapped in a woman’s body. She’s burnt them that bad she needs to put cream on them I mean what the?? Does she not know to blow on her food if hot lol perhaps 2Chainz should spoon feed her from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The famous aldi! 😂 I'm from Northern Ireland we don't even have them 😂
Whatever you do don't park in a parent and child space 😂😂😂
I went to this Aldi yesterday and out of the 7 parent and child spaces only 3 had children. I did think where is Anna, she would be loosing her tit 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really say that she had burnt her top lip on yesterday's casserole. How, does she not use cutlery? How can you burn your cupids bow as you insert a spoon into your open mouth 🤷
She burnt her lip on the needle they used to insert the juvaderm filler is what she means 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
See he’s put his rant on about the vegetables on his own page now. She probably told him it would be good on his own page pair of twats

Reactions: 10
Just so I’m up to speed we have;
- Veg in a bag in bag in a basket
- Peter Rabbit covered in Jizz
- Toxic farting bananas

Aaaand Wayne and Waynetta still thick as duck? Think I’ve covered today’s stories. Also Jamie your monotone voice is about as enjoyable as using a cactus as a dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Who starts cooking a casserole at like 6pm?! It needs at least 4 hours to cook properly. I know this is pathetic but it niggles me 😂 it’s why it always looks like soup.

Reactions: 33
I'm confused about why she'd by prepackaged fruit and veg (more plastic) and transfer it into those net thingies. Why not just buy loose fruit and veg? Surely there's a greengrocer in her adorable little village?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve just watched her new snow globe story, I couldn’t help but laugh that she’s got floaters in her snow globe, that’ll end up on the landfill 😒
i wish a different person had had that experience because I actually found it genuinely funny but then I remembered who posted it and got annoyed instead.

Reactions: 7
It is from ebay I've just checked. What's even more strange is that the listing says it's got floaty bits so why on earth did she buy it anyway!

I can't find it on eBay... have you got a link? I want to congratulate the seller 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That cream on her lip was definitely local anaesthetic cream. To numb the area for lip filler injections.

Reactions: 13
I'm confused about why she'd by prepackaged fruit and veg (more plastic) and transfer it into those net thingies. Why not just buy loose fruit and veg? Surely there's a greengrocer in her adorable little village?
There is a farm shop, she showed everyone the plastic free display when she 1st started bleating about vegetable organisation.
Then the following day they went to Tesco and bought it all wrapped in plastic 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.