Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191120_200900_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hey Soph, back again? 😉
I've had a lot of catching up to do today, I was moving house. This one's put me right off grey for my sitting room, so back to the paint chart I go 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just find it strange how shes crying over her clothes not fitting her but yet brings out a clothing range where a size 14 is xxl?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
T
I really love him a lot, love everything he stands for, love how down to earth and how real he is but just cannot get over how much he swears infront of his babies. Makes me cringe really bad when every other word is bleeping.
They won’t even remember at that age.

Reactions: 3
Someone actually tagged Hinch and Stacey Solomon on one of the photos that Sam and Luisa put up, to share this but not seen it as yet. She could definitely make a difference with her platform and her ‘hinchers’ hanging on her every word!
Luisa called hinch out for faking mental
Health so hinch will never share anything to do with her

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s 7.30am and she’s already on the beg for bleeping PJs. 🙃 Give it a rest Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First comment on here as I need to rant, a lady I know on insta has been trying to get Hinch to see a picture she done for her family (like the one on her story) which Hinch has ignored, which is fine. Can’t support everyone. However Stacey Solomon had one off her for both of them and Gave it to Hinch who put on her story, but never tagged the business! This woman claims she supports small businesses, full of tit! I have spoken to the owner of xnoahsarkt who seems to have seen the light with Hinch and seen her for what she is.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ok after catching up on everything hinch clearly watches tattle life all day so hopefully she might see this.... your selfisb and greedy you need not 1 gfted item these things are as cheap as a couple pound if someone contacts you and wants to send you a gifted item as them to send it to people in need or donate money you need none of it but instead grab all that you can cause then you dont have to leave your house and you can sit at home not watching your child oh no cause you watch tattle more, take pictures of absolute tit and make other feel bad about them selfs! Why doesnt she take het child to some baby groups the poor child she dont care she just using him to try make her self look good for the gram its a joke🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
First comment on here as I need to rant, a lady I know on insta has been trying to get Hinch to see a picture she done for her family (like the one on her story) which Hinch has ignored, which is fine. Can’t support everyone. However Stacey Solomon had one off her for both of them and Gave it to Hinch who put on her story, but never tagged the business! This woman claims she supports small businesses, full of tit! I have spoken to the owner of xnoahsarkt who seems to have seen the light with Hinch and seen her for what she is.
If you go back a couple of threads we touched on this already. Grinch is a class A twit and at least xnoahsarktx has seen the light.

Reactions: 12
If you go back a couple of threads we touched on this already. Grinch is a class A twit and at least xnoahsarktx has seen the light.
Oh apologies I should have read back, I just come on here with my angry comments haha. Just think it’s awful to see someone take and not credit the business, especially a small business that it could make a massive difference to!

Reactions: 17
She uses Gretel as a way to mentally disassociate herself from her games. That’s how she sleeps so easy at night because it wasn’t her it was Gretel 🙄

Reactions: 35
It scares me seeing Ronnie to close to Henry, it wont be long before Henry retaliates (i hope he doesn't), its an incident waiting to happen!!!
Oh and grinch please stop calling Henry and Ronnie brothers - they are not. One is your son and the other is your pet.

Reactions: 33
Oye, love... there not bleeping brothers!!! One is a dog one is your son!!! Who has a blooming bedroom for a dog it bleeping stupid!!!!

It scares me seeing Ronnie to close to Henry, it wont be long before Henry retaliates (i hope he doesn't), its an incident waiting to happen!!!
Oh and grinch please stop calling Henry and Ronnie brothers - they are not. One is your son and the other is your pet.
I just commented the same thing!! Stupid woman

Reactions: 16
the watermark on the image means she hasn’t purchased the digital print just screenshot it.The image is available to buy in a Black Friday deal on their website for £2.31 at the mo and she can’t even stretch herself to that! Talk about supporting businesses!!
A lot of my friends on Facebook and insta have been posting these and she's the only one I've seen that have the watermark still on. How cheap is she?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but if that dog does go for the wee one it's her fault! Leave a dog to be a dog you silly, silly woman!! Any dog can turn! Never mind making a bloody point, stop it, stop it now😡

Reactions: 17
Henry isn’t being cute, he’s putting his paw out to stop Ronnie! It’s not a bond Sophie, your dog is going to end up biting Ronnie if you carry on then you’re going to have to live with that.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.