Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panic over!

She’s just been on the couch all day

Phew!

She could have posted that this morning or Jamie could but then she wouldnt have had the hunchers in a state wondering what happened to their leader if she‘d of done that 🤔

Reactions: 24
Not sure if you’re agreeing with me or disagreeing. Hinch doesn’t clean anymore, hinchers just get the odd video of her spraying some tit all over the place, in between her cleaners visits, to convince them she’s still their “down to earth, girl next door who just loves to clean her house” she’s Homeware Hinch now, flogging her affiliate tatt left right and centre.
Sorry, I was agreeing with you was trying to be funny! Lol♥ She does my effing head in but still feel drawn to follow her.

Reactions: 4
Her woe is me post is pissing me off when some of us are struggling with work, Ill health and money worries. I actually ended up in hospital with a bleed while 24 weeks pregnant on Monday. Came into work and not one member of staff asked if I’m ok. Not a sympathy post more a rant
Hope you and baby are doing alright 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yet again she follows her script. She’s had some backlash and a low number in her likes and lenor entries. So..out comes the usual ( delete as appropriate). Trolls/illness/painful joints/trolls again/ blah blah. It’s the bloody same every time. But we’ve had trolls a few times so it’s illness this cycle. As we’ve read on here there are people who are sick, very poorly etc and still have to work, look after family and hold themselves together. I’ve been there myself many times. Yet she does duck all, has a cold, has Jamie and mum there all the time and still cries woe is me. But it’s all for the Gram. She needs to get her sympathy votes back. Probably get gifted a load of lemsip, lockets and Kleenex now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whoever called it that she’d post about 5pm when her hinchers will most likely be watching after a full day of worrying over their queen, completely hit the nail on the head.

This woe is me, I have a virus is BS. She’s probably ill from all those greasy casseroles and awful looking dumplings she had every day this week. Or she’s had fillers done like someone else mentioned and her lips are massive. She’ll be waiting for the swelling to calm down as even the gretel filter won’t hide them.

Reactions: 34
Who else thinks they're on a mini-break?
Lots of offers on lodges this time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lost a close relative to cancer a few weeks ago they were bloody brilliant and never gave up, she would get up every morning and do a bit of cleaning and tidying and never once moaned. This poor me im so run down give me sympathy attitude pisses me right off! You have a cold get over it. Sorry for the rant.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She could have at least updated on the vegetables, I’m invested in those potatoes. Is the broccoli still in the right place on the shelf, does the sweet potato bag still have sweet potatoes in it, are the carrots ok?
Come on Soph, please let us know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Yet again she follows her script. She’s had some backlash and a low number in her likes and lenor entries. So..out comes the usual ( delete as appropriate). Trolls/illness/painful joints/trolls again/ blah blah. It’s the bloody same every time. But we’ve had trolls a few times so it’s illness this cycle. As we’ve read on here there are people who are sick, very poorly etc and still have to work, look after family and hold themselves together. I’ve been there myself many times. Yet she does duck all, has a cold, has Jamie and mum there all the time and still cries woe is me. But it’s all for the Gram. She needs to get her sympathy votes back. Probably get gifted a load of lemsip, lockets and Kleenex now 🤦‍♀️
Wish someone would gift me some lemslip, a bottle of wine and a babysitter this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We never did find out what the painful joints were, did we?

Reactions: 15
I'm asking, are you ok?💖
Are you and the baby okay? Big hugs to you lovely. ❤
Hope you and baby are doing alright 💕
Hope you and baby are ok ❤
thankfully baby is ok and actively kicking. I’m not doing so great bobbing along butI have struggled and been very sore since last weekend but aslong as baby ok I can cope. Thank you so much for your kind messages it’s very much appreciated ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I lost a close relative to cancer a few weeks ago they were bloody brilliant and never gave up, she would get up every morning and do a bit of cleaning and tidying and never once moaned. This poor me im so run down give me sympathy attitude pisses me right off! You have a cold get over it. Sorry for the rant.
Sorry for your loss ♥

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I might be wrong but I think it’s something to do with her lips. Maybe injection went wrong cause she would be on here sniffling and looking for sympathy if it was cold or flu which came on rather suddenly if sh has it at all.
That’s what I’m thinking

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.