Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in this world that they are eating casseroles every night!
Let alone that tit they are posting
They are trying to fool everyone after being called out for being wasteful on dominos and Chinese banquets for twenty when there is only two of them and their overall crap diet of cereals and nachos etc
You donā€™t go from eating always eating junk food to being a lover of dumplings overnight!
All for gram darlings! All for the gram!

Reactions: 33
Hi all [emoji1480] new to posting but I have been around reading for a few threads. Canā€™t help but wonder if todayā€™s quiet time is because she is being investigated again by Advertising Standards... well, letā€™s just say the phone call I had today could indicate that...
I'm so over these sorts of 'teasing' posts. Tell us what happened or don't bother. This happens every other month and posters go mysteriously quiet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Since when was not making enough content on Instagram, a top priority.
It is almost like she is in need of some sort of therapy. This constant need to please people and stay relevant is becoming like an obsession...

Reactions: 15
Sorry to burst Mr Hinches casserole bubble but you cook a stew on the hob and a cassarole in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's taking the absolute piss like he did last week, when he said "for the billions of people asking...". He know's his wife and many influencers use this tactic when in actual fact maybe a few people might ask and usually in the hours after they see the post, not nano seconds after showing it, when they usually post the obligatory "for all the people asking" crap!
Well thatā€™s given me a laugh this morning :ROFLMAO: billions of people? oh give over love no one gives a feck about your crappy soups. Tinned stuff is probably much higher quality

Reactions: 11
Does anybody think Mrhinch is actually quietly taking the piss out of his wife? I've seen a few things he's said that sound like it to me. The billions of people thing being a fine example.

Reactions: 11
Are you f****** kidding me, salt....salt....salt...oh and more salt. All that for 4 effing chops? The packets are instead of adding seasoning and fresh herbs and ingredients not stock cubes too. 1 packet would have done. He really is a twit isnā€™t he...how did he do his job with no common sense it seemsšŸ™„ If she didnā€™t already have problems with her blood, she would do now....blood pressure will be through the roof!
"Get your dumpling mix and follow the instructions on the packet", duck me, I'm glad he said that, I'd have just thrown it in, packet and all! šŸ™„ Following the instructions on a ready made packet of something is in no way a recipe. duck off with your watery casserole and rubbish dumplings mate.

Also, who makes casserole every night? I made one in the slow cooker at the weekend, we had 3 portions and another 5 portions went into the freezer for another day. I bet what they don't eat goes in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really is deluded. She thinks all her followers sit there everyday glued to IG just to see her stories. Their world would fall apart if she wasn't on there for one day.
Yep that's all we live for Soph, not our own families, friends, holding down jobs to PAY for everything we need. She seriously thinks the world revolves around her.
That woe is me, I need to rest post was disgusting. A rest from what exactly? Shining your sink and ordering tit off ebay.
Like so many have said, people have real problems to deal with, she needs a dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously Sophie! Imagine being ill and still having to get up and look after the baby, dog, horses then go to work all on your own because your husband works away and you have no relatives that live close by! duck right off!!

On another note how bloody cute does Ronnie look šŸ„°
This is literally me this week. My husband works away for really long periods of time. Iā€™ve had the flu all week and no one around to help me but still had to do school runs & function. Donā€™t feel the need to bleeping post it on Instagram for the whole world to feel sorry for me. Just get on with it you head.
I keep saying it but Iā€™m so bloody done with her.

Why the bloody hell is Mr hunch using 2 packets of casserole mix along with stock cubes and herbs.

hope their cholesterol levels are alright.
pretty sure those packets are for people who donā€™t make it from scratch. Why use 2? And why then use all the other bits too?
Jesus Christ nah Iā€™m done. Unfollowed.

do you think they will have turkey casserole for Christmas dinner??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't ever bring myself to ask anyone for anything, you don't just walk into a shop randomly and say "can I have this"? So why is it ok to ask businesses online, Maybe I'm just naive?
Because they have a screen to hide behind

They are made with flour and suet, plus some parsley, very nice in casseroles and stews, but as we know Jamie and the Grinch cant make them they only use a packet mix which is really yuk, :sick:
I make mine with cornmeal or just basic flour and fry them... carribean style šŸ¤¤

Reactions: 5
She really is deluded. She thinks all her followers sit there everyday glued to IG just to see her stories. Their world would fall apart if she wasn't on there for one day.
Yep that's all we live for Soph, not our own families, friends, holding down jobs to PAY for everything we need. She seriously thinks the world revolves around her.
That woe is me, I need to rest post was disgusting. A rest from what exactly? Shining your sink and ordering tit off ebay.
Like so many have said, people have real problems to deal with, she needs a dose of reality.
The thing is though, scarily, some of them DO. Iā€™ve seen comments before where theyā€™ve panicked and been desperately messaging her cause she hasnā€™t posted for a few hours šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to burst Mr Hinches casserole bubble but you cook a stew on the hob and a cassarole in the oven.
Iā€™ve never known the difference, turns out then I always make casserole šŸ¤£

Disclaimer: by Always, I mean the few times a year I cook them (not from a packet) and not 7 days a week šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she even knows what it is to work hard? Seriously.... even when she had her job up London I bet all she did was photocopy stuff and sit at her desk looking pretty. Giggling (or should I say cackling) at the guys surrounding her desk trying to flirt with her and acting ditzy at the fax machine so everyone got a good old laugh at sweet, dopey Sophie.... I reckon thatā€™s what she has done her whole life just acted the dumb, innocent blonde to get out of doing anything and be treated like a baby šŸ™„. Imagine moaning to 3 million people that youā€™ve overdone it when all youā€™ve done is get treated like a famous person at a half day photoshoot, eaten a jacket potato at the local garden centre and been star of honour at a lunch dedicated to everything about you. Boo hoo šŸ˜’ Someone give her a 14 hour shift at the local a&e please or better still, all that free stuff you plan to send to her take it up the local a&e and hand it out to all the nurses/receptionists/cleaners etc

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I very much doubt ASA are doing anything, I filled out a questionnaire of theirs the other day after complaining multiple times moaning about how they let Grinch get away with day light robbery and the most they replied was ā€œif we get enough complaints weā€™ll look into it.ā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Also itā€™s hardly a recipe if you use ready made casserole mix. What a muppet!

And another thing she goes on like she tries to reply to people constantly, when does she ever reply unless itā€™s a beg request. She hasnā€™t even bothered to encourage people to enter the Lenor competition where people are saying they are to anxious to be on tv, if she got off her bum and actually tried to be positive and encourage people it wouldnā€™t be such a damn flop. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if lenor drop her after this.

Reactions: 9
I saw something, think it was on Reddit, where someone had asked for free stuff as they are an influencer and could get the product "exposure" to all their followers, and the person replied saying that if the influencer bought the item they could have a discount code to share with their followers, and if the code was used 30 times then they would send a refund šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s a great idea !!

Reactions: 6
I very much doubt ASA are doing anything, I filled out a questionnaire of theirs the other day after complaining multiple times moaning about how they let Grinch get away with day light robbery and the most they replied was ā€œif we get enough complaints weā€™ll look into it.ā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Also itā€™s hardly a recipe if you use ready made casserole mix. What a muppet!

And another thing she goes on like she tries to reply to people constantly, when does she ever reply unless itā€™s a beg request. She hasnā€™t even bothered to encourage people to enter the Lenor competition where people are saying they are to anxious to be on tv, if she got off her bum and actually tried to be positive and encourage people it wouldnā€™t be such a damn flop. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if lenor drop her after this.
Same for me, generic replies. So frustrating. If you on their website and view recent cases, theyā€™ve taken action over things that have only had 1 complaint. So why does she get away with it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
You know what if I live a thousand lives I will never understand her wanton greed. She has so much, more than most. She never has any thought or compassion for the many people in much less fortunate circumstances. Sophie, show some tact, show some humility! Rich off the back of us average folk, lots of which are in a vulnerable position! You're the very opposite of what I want my children to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.