Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone fancies a bit of light reading, this has really pissed me off. So they can do this woman for not advertising her own products properly after one complaint, yet after multiple complaints about Grinch not declaring AD on a SINGLE post about her ‘book’, they do nothing. Get it together ASA! I’ve just sent them a long complaint, feel free to message me if you want me to copy and paste it to you so you can also complain 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Therefore all the tit asking her followers what should she collect on Monday was bull 💩 the globe was already in the bag!
Another pre-planned scam! She probably wants them *gifted to use as Xmas prezzies!? Can’t think why else she’d order one and then put on that ridiculous show Monday 🧐 Sly Soph once again. I bet no one even suggested snow globes.

Reactions: 14
Oh and because I’m cool I’ve been keeping an eye on Jamie’s follower count. He’s been on 342k for a few days, he was on 342k a couple hours ago, he’s now on 345k, as if by magic
How the duck?
I follow someone, the post some really good content. 1700+ pictures in their grid, daily stories and they are only in 480k followers. Something smells fishy and I’m not talking about the snow globe!

Reactions: 16
I’m having stew and not put it on yet :ROFLMAO: Mind you I’ve got a gadget that can do a lovely stew in 25 minutes and it’s melt in the mouth.
I won’t say on here what it is because I don’t want beggy knickers to get one gifted!
I want to know what it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she mentioned the collection on Monday that doesn’t fit... she bought the item at 10pm Sunday night...
I’ve looked back, I’m wrong. She posted the question about starting a collection at around 8pm Sunday. I thought it was Monday.
Snow globe was bought at 9.45pm

Reactions: 4
Another pre-planned scam! She probably wants them *gifted to use as Xmas prezzies!? Can’t think why else she’d order one and then put on that ridiculous show Monday 🧐 Sly Soph once again. I bet no one even suggested snow globes.
Maybe she's going to bring out her own range of snow globes filled with zoflora and shake and vac?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Am a bit late in the game but haha just watched the snow globe story. Clearly says in the advert that there are foamy bits when you shake it. And that looks like mould on the base! Looks well minging.

People don't read properly! 🙄

I once sold an ipod on ebay and stated that the were no earphones... The buyer messaged saying I've got the ipod but no earphones 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
My god this woman is more irritating than thrush 😫 lie,beg,lie and beg some more. Why doesn’t she get her face off that filter and play with her beautiful little baby! I hope one day she will look back at her house full of tat and wonder if it was all worth it....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People out there really, really struggling. I have £10 in my account and it’s my sons birthday on Friday. He has literally one present to open (he’s only two so no biggie) and I bought his cake last week out of my shopping budget so thankfuly can stretch out a half decent day for him. My other two are having jam sandwiches in their pack lunch with no butter because we ran out of ham and cheese and butter. I’m hoping my fuel lasts the weekend but that tenner will most likely pay for fuel. Behind on my car insurance so they are charging me an extra £30 on top of the usual payment for paying late and also behind on Eon. So that’s £153 coming out my wages on Monday just to catch up with last month before I even think about the dreaded December.... NOT a sob story, honestly I’m fine, kids will be fine, mortgage is paid, heating is on despite being behind and enough food in cupboards to eeek out meals until Monday so luckier than others out there!
But this bleeping woman randomly decided she wants to collect something and starts buying tat and encouraging people to buy tat because what?! She’s bored?! Honestly want to head butt her 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 104
Hey, so I'm knew here 😂 been reading for a few weeks and just had to have my say today after seeing her putting veg wrapped in plastic in reusable veg bags... Does she not realise they're to take to the supermarket/greengrocers to fill up with LOOSE fruit and veg?! I really wish she'd start cutting down on her waste, its horrific 🙄

Reactions: 30
Staring at that veg shelf contraption, with the uncovered broccoli, watching her spray her bleeping chemicals all over the place.

Reactions: 18
People out there really, really struggling. I have £10 in my account and it’s my sons birthday on Friday. He has literally one present to open (he’s only two so no biggie) and I bought his cake last week out of my shopping budget so thankfuly can stretch out a half decent day for him. My other two are having jam sandwiches in their pack lunch with no butter because we ran out of ham and cheese and butter. I’m hoping my fuel lasts the weekend but that tenner will most likely pay for fuel. Behind on my car insurance so they are charging me an extra £30 on top of the usual payment for paying late and also behind on Eon. So that’s £153 coming out my wages on Monday just to catch up with last month before I even think about the dreaded December.... NOT a sob story, honestly I’m fine, kids will be fine, mortgage is paid, heating is on despite being behind and enough food in cupboards to eeek out meals until Monday so luckier than others out there!
But this bleeping woman randomly decided she wants to collect something and starts buying tat and encouraging people to buy tat because what?! She’s bored?! Honestly want to head butt her 🤬🤬🤬
I remember my parents being in this situation a lot growing up and I just want to say that your kids will be learning some real life lessons from you without you even knowing! They will appreciate everything they have and everything you do for them. They will know the true value of every penny they ever EARN - because you’re raising hard workers!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’d love to go in her grey box and make it an absolute tit tip. See if she’s the queen of cleaning then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember my parents being in this situation a lot growing up and I just want to say that your kids will be learning some real life lessons from you without you even knowing! They will appreciate everything they have and everything you do for them. They will know the true value of every penny they ever EARN - because you’re raising hard workers!
Thank you and I have to say my kids are amazing. My two older ones understand my situation and know xmas is about being a family rather than material things, I’m so glad they are wise enough to appreciate the non material things (I did something right there 🙌🏻). I’m a single mum and we are a team 👊🏻. Like I said we are luckier than others out there but I’m constantly robbing Peter to pay Paul and always playing catch up. It’s exhausting! Thanks again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She won it on Sunday 🧐
She's mentioned she loved snow globes a couple of times well before posting recently. She's been on the beg for them a while now and not been given any.
So this recent beg is just her upping her greedy game!!
It's all part of the their plan! Make no mistake the greedy beggars no exactly what they're doing!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s making my blood boil tonight, harps on about her mental health and her anxiety, uses the mental health card to connect with all of her adoring fans who also suffer with mental health issues and anxiety and then runs a competition to star in a Lenor advert, probably one of the most anxiety inducing things ever. Not only that but she then has the sheer cheek of making out that it’s a PRIZE!!! What Soph, so you get paid god knows how much for that post, all of your fans then advertise this product for free and then the lucky winner gets to star in an advert? Some lucky fan gets to go on tv and advertise a product for free whilst your pocket gets lined? Absolutely ludicrous.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.