Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nikkijj

It looks like Mrs Hinch or her followers check in here regularly as so much that gets mentioned suddenly pops up on her insta the next day - so thought I'd take this opportunity of getting a message to her.

Sophie - I absolutely loved following your stories, I was (am) suffering from depression and anxiety, I was off work and felt so low and then someone mentioned you and I had a look and was hooked. I really felt like we were "all in it together" and that you were someone who understood what it was like to feel anxious and lonely. I found an enthusiasm for buying the products and gadgets you showed us and really felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I looked forward to your updates throughout the day and then spent so much money that I couldn't afford on the things you recommended. That wasn't your fault, you didn't force me to, but I wish you had told me that actually you were just being paid to promote them, that you got a cut every time I "swiped up" - I might still have invested in the loo roll holder, the mop, the radiator covers and the 72 bottles of zoflora (ok that's an exaggeration) who knows, but if I had it would have been with my eyes open, not because my friend Sophie told me how great it was. I'm an intelligent woman usually and not easily hoodwinked, but the mind is a strange thing and when suffering with mental health things get a bit foggy and perspectives can be a little off kilter, I appreciate you wouldn't understand that yourself but trust me, it happens. So when you're going through a really tough time you will grab anything that makes life a little more bearable and cling onto it - and that's what I did. You were my lifeline.

Then I found out that actually you weren't my friend, I wasn't your hincher, I was your revenue source. I don't have a cleaning account on Instagram, just a little private account with a couple holiday pics, a couple pics of my dog and lots of pictures of hinching related stuff, I posted pictures of when I squeegeed the stairs, when I ordered your book, when the minkys I ordered were delivered, all to show the world that I belonged to something, was part of something. I can't even look at my own Instagram page now as it upsets me - bet that will give you a right laugh hey! I've had a crappy weekend, how was yours? I've spent most of it crying or snapping at husband and dog because I feel like I've lost something. Again, not really your fault, you didn't tell me to become dependant. You also didn't tell me you were a saleswoman pretending to be "just a girl cleaning her house" - but we live and learn. You probably stopped reading halfway through the second sentence but that's ok, I feel better for getting that off my chest. All the best!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
T

tiredandwired

Evening ladies, newbie here. I am pleased to have found a murky corner of the internet that shares my same sentiments about Mrs Hinch.

I started following her back in September after seeing Kate Dollybowbow mention her on her YT channel. At that point she had just been on This Morning. I did notice at the time she looked different on TV to her stories, but soon got sucked in. She did give me a new interest and motivation to clean. My mum has been using Zoflora for about 20 years, and me for 10.

It was charming at first (Minkeh, pinkeh, narnia) but as she has gained momentum, I can see that she is a walking, talking advert. As an aspiring minimalist, and as someone who has addictive tendencies to shopping, seeing her buy and buy and buy tat she doesn't need makes me feel really uneasy. But I carried on watching the stories with morbid curiosity. I find the herd mentality fascinating, and look at the pages of people she shouts out and gawp at their carbon copy homes.

A few things have set off my spidey senses;
  • I thought she may have some kind of mental illness due to how repetitive her stores were - how many times did she clean her sink to that effing Drake song? But now I am inclined to think it's more lack of imagination
  • How can she get off on so many cocktails of strong smells ("the smewll guys!", did she used to sniff solvents when younger?
  • I have noticed Mr Hinch calling the viewers "shoppers" and saw her admonish him when he first did it
  • I noticed her hinting that she would like a new TV bench and that she hasn't sorted out a baby bag yet
  • She is really hamming up the "dorgeous boy and hansome mans" since her followers pointed it out to her, she needs as much as she can to fabricate a personality
  • There was also a weird moment when she was sent the new Zoflora fragrance to review and was accidentally on purpose showing the login details to go on and vote for the new fragrance to be developed... did anyone see that?

Today I went out to get a bluebell woods zoflora, and every where I went it had been cleaned out. Who needs to own that many flavours? If you dilute it properly, a bottle lasts quite a long time.

I joined last night and have read a few threads, they are moving at speed and it's sadly vindicating to see the evidence put forward for what she is really like. It's sad that so many vulnerable people have been sucked in.

Great news about the Guardian article, to the poster putting that together, I am rooting for that, but also the schadenfreude part of me wants to keep watching to see what happens when the baby arrives.

I've gone on for ages, but really needed to get that off my chest, lol.
Good evening to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bubu

Chatty Member
Yes. It's all played up to her followers. Like she is some lonely person full of anxiety but can run around hugging some giant cock on a night out [emoji2356]
Must not make joke about how she hugs a giant cock every night because she's married to one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
M

Member 5148

If anyone is feeling like they're struggling with keeping on top of their home and want an honest, proven way to manage everything in half an hour a day I honestly can't recommend @the_organised_mum enough.
She is EVERYTHING Mrs Hinch ISN'T. If you don't want to be patronised, lied to or used and if you want to do your bit for the environment, save money, improve your MH, get in control, be part of a positive and supportive community you should think about following her. She's ethical, moral and honest. And she actually cleans.
Also, you may or may not know that last year she was also a victim of the Hinch army bullying. It was horrible. She was actually crying about what they did to her, all approved and supported by Mrs Hinch. Sophie didn't once step in to say "stop"... she just wrote "Hinch Army" in CIF on her hob. It was uncomfortably obvious what she was referring to. And you know how Gemma offended the Hinch and her idiots? By saying don't mix chemicals. By saying she'd seen some other accounts mixing chemicals and it was poisonous so be careful. That's all she did. Didn't mention anyone by name. And then the "you're jealous" "you're a bully" and the🐍 emojis started.
Who was right in the end?!? Oh how the mighty have fallen. NEVER underestimate the power of Karma. Ever.
#notaffiliatedwithteamtomm #notanad #notinpaidpartnershipwithtomm #justafabaccount

• Heart
Reactions: 35

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So, Mrs H reckons her dream job is working with animals, isn't that lovely. Has no problem with glueing harvested mink fur to her eyelids or encouraging 2 million followers to contribute to destroying aquatic ecosystems.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It looks like Mrs Hinch or her followers check in here regularly as so much that gets mentioned suddenly pops up on her insta the next day - so thought I'd take this opportunity of getting a message to her.

Sophie - I absolutely loved following your stories, I was (am) suffering from depression and anxiety, I was off work and felt so low and then someone mentioned you and I had a look and was hooked. I really felt like we were "all in it together" and that you were someone who understood what it was like to feel anxious and lonely. I found an enthusiasm for buying the products and gadgets you showed us and really felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I looked forward to your updates throughout the day and then spent so much money that I couldn't afford on the things you recommended. That wasn't your fault, you didn't force me to, but I wish you had told me that actually you were just being paid to promote them, that you got a cut every time I "swiped up" - I might still have invested in the loo roll holder, the mop, the radiator covers and the 72 bottles of zoflora (ok that's an exaggeration) who knows, but if I had it would have been with my eyes open, not because my friend Sophie told me how great it was. I'm an intelligent woman usually and not easily hoodwinked, but the mind is a strange thing and when suffering with mental health things get a bit foggy and perspectives can be a little off kilter, I appreciate you wouldn't understand that yourself but trust me, it happens. So when you're going through a really tough time you will grab anything that makes life a little more bearable and cling onto it - and that's what I did. You were my lifeline.

Then I found out that actually you weren't my friend, I wasn't your hincher, I was your revenue source. I don't have a cleaning account on Instagram, just a little private account with a couple holiday pics, a couple pics of my dog and lots of pictures of hinching related stuff, I posted pictures of when I squeegeed the stairs, when I ordered your book, when the minkys I ordered were delivered, all to show the world that I belonged to something, was part of something. I can't even look at my own Instagram page now as it upsets me - bet that will give you a right laugh hey! I've had a crappy weekend, how was yours? I've spent most of it crying or snapping at husband and dog because I feel like I've lost something. Again, not really your fault, you didn't tell me to become dependant. You also didn't tell me you were a saleswoman pretending to be "just a girl cleaning her house" - but we live and learn. You probably stopped reading halfway through the second sentence but that's ok, I feel better for getting that off my chest. All the best!

Great post, and kinda similar to my experience too. I'd was burnt by Zoella, I used to watch her video's for years and try to support her in any way I could. I always had a niggling intuitive feeling she wasn't the person she portrayed, then it all came to light I was right. The amount of undisclosed ad's, the amount of selling rubbish, the lack of care about her products being ethical, her products made cheaply in China then sold her for premium prices, her constant shilling of stuff to make the most money, it was such an eye opener for me. I felt bad that I had 'lost something' too. I haven't watched zoe again. I heared she's lost her reputation and all with that final money grabbing calendar stunt.

When Mrs Hinch came along I got suckered in to her whole spiel but I didn't like the products she was using. I'm sensitive to smelly chemical stuff so that was a no. If i were to pine the toilet and brush it, my throat would get sore and my eyes water, so I've got natural products sorted. Still it was a fun thing to watch at first, but I remember the day you were talking and I suddenly noticed all the ad's. I didn't understand what was happening, but i knew something was shady. I came on here and asked why would someone post lots of ebay links to items, every single day? Why would she push ebay links, like 11 per day? Something wasn't right. She was devoted to swipe ups, yet she never seemed genuine in talking about how 'great they are', it all sounded like sales patter, and not that convincing either! It was then Yel I believe, explained about Ebay Partnership. Mrs Hinch was slyly making a profit from every person who swiped up! To say my jaw hit the ground was an understatement! Since then I've watched in horror, as she sneakily advertises SO MUCH stuff under the guise of 'just fun/ being ur friend / being kind!'. It's bloody awful, really. For months and months she'd push endless swipe ups per day and when the items all sold out just 20 mins later she'd reappear all jolly saying 'here's a new link guys!'. Or if people said they couldn't get one as it had sold out, she'd say on her stories, don't worry I'll find you a new link!! You bet she would go out of her way to find you fresh links. She was shifting hundreds of items a day. And that's not even starting on her enthusing about sharks and mops and never an ad or affiliate, yet she was working for these companies and paid to promote them (she got all her stuff free too!) She's a disgrace for not being transparent to her fans about this. And she didn't because she knew she could sell a ton more by pretending to do it as a friend and not making any money out of you. THAT is the real Mrs Hinch in a nutshell. A seasoned pro sales person, trained since the age of 16, who saw a bunch of ladies she could sell a pipe dream to. She knows thru feedback that many have mental issues, and money issues, she doesn't care. Instead she posts encouraging them to spend money on her, even when they have none. IF you message her for help as some have, saying they're in debt and have anxiety, she blocks them!! That's how much she 'loves her hinchers'. She loves you as long as you're buying, and as long as you're uploading pictures of your hauls to encourage others to do the same. Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It. That's a hashtag she started!

If it wasn't for this forum to let off steam about her dodgy practises, I'd be raging about it by now lol!

I watch now on and off like watching a car crash. She makes me so sad that she's chosen to do this to vulnerable people. She knows, and she doesn't care. She's so damn manipulative.

The greediness of Mrs Hinch is really repellent. When people discuss if she's pretty or not, I cannot see any prettiness at all, I see average and it's because she's lost everything in my eyes to be a greedy witch. That is all I see!! And it's her own fault.

She has lost a lot of fans, whether she knows it or not. Blocking people who ask her for help, in droves, doesn't help either! And she will continue to lose more and more, as she alienates people.

She's digging her own grave. The amount of ppl finding out about her grows daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm so so glad that so many are opening up either on here or to me on insta about their personal experiences. I'm proud (huns) of helping to open the door for the #truthtroop 💪❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Interesting seeing IVF being mentioned.... all I'll say is when I post the message she sent, along with my reply that no doubt she's claiming she never saw - take note of the date and the contents of what I wrote to her. ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 30

NoseyNebber

I’ve been lurking since about thread 4. Mrs Hinch drives me insane, I’m yet another casualty of her cruel, fake persona.
I lost my 6th baby at full term last Year, and have been in a dark place ever since, in September I found Mrs Hinch and started having a bit of enthusiasm again. That’s soon faded and like other I’ve been buying items I didn’t need, particularly when I’m trying to pay off a headstone for our little boy. When she started posting all the swipe up crap I stopped following, but I feel betrayed. I can’t understand why she can’t just be upfront? Why bare face lie?? She is infuriating!

• Sad

Alightened

VIP Member
From someone who is above the age of 60, don't follow the crowd. Believe me when I say that there's absolutely no need for all the crap people are spraying, wiping, disinfecting, sterilizing and poisoning their bodies with. The money you are wasting on unnecessary products is ridiculous. Spend your money on enjoying life and making memories❤

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
I have visions of her & Jamie sitting on the crushed velvet sofa, Hunch is reading Tattle and saying to Jamie “look what they’re saying about me babe!”, Jamie winks and says, “Yeah, but they’re not lying are they babe?” Hunch looks momentarily stunned but then sees Jamie’s cheeky wink and they both dissolve into laughter, safe in the knowledge that their bank balance continues to grow and grow, despite the lies and deceit, in fact BECAUSE of the lies and deceit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Penguinfeet

Debated posting here but decided to take the plunge.

I've sat and read every page of the 7 Hinch threads and wow...! I discovered Mrs Hinch in December and I very foolishly bought into the friendly persona - to give her her dues she did help me crack on with my cleaning which had been neglected due to a number of reasons and her account did motivate me so fair's fair, that did happen. I did go out and buy lots of products but again, I needed them as I didn't have them and could afford them so no worries there, BUT... as time has gone on, and before I discovered these threads, I did start to wonder myself about her. At first I found the stories got repetitive - cleaning things that were already very clean just got a bit boring and I found other accounts which interested me more, like Dazlin and LMM but fair play, Hinch did say that you wouldn't get that on her account so that's fine, I just kept watching for interest really - never bought from her swipe ups but being an Instagram newbie I also didn't realise she got paid for them. No issue with her being paid for them now I know, I just thought perhaps that should have been clearer but the new rules have made her declare that stuff a bit more although apparently she doesn't always play by the rules judging by these threads. I have no issue with anyone earning their income that way and if I wanted something and it saved me searching for it then I'm happy for a few pennies to go the way of the person who pointed me in that direction. The bit that really started to make me wonder though was the lashes and the cruelty free stuff. I couldn't understand how someone who supported the Dogs Trust, Donkey Rescue etc and loved her dog so much would use so many products which were tested on animals. Now I'm no saint, I've used products that were tested on animals but when I knew better, I did better - Hinch does not do that and I do not believe that she hasn't been made aware of this fact so she is choosing money over morals, which is her choice but I think posting all that about working with animals being her dream job and the donkey sanctuary etc is very bloody cheeky considering. She's just made herself look like the biggest hypocrite going. I'm watching now mainly to see how far she's going to go with all this because its kind of fascinating. She really is a saleswoman and has just made one huge fake persona in order to make money and I don't see the point, she could have just been honest about it all instead of all this gushy business. Jumping on the mental health bandwagon is a bit off as well - it never really sat right with me that anyone with anxiety would continue to put themselves out there on social media like this because you'll always get negative attention as well as positive and as someone who only has mild mental health issues, I certainly couldn't do it just in case it affected me (and it would, I'm sure of it) so that never quite added up right, you have to have quite a thick skin to put yourself out there like that. Bit like sales people do, eh?! So yeah, eyes well and truly opened here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Y

Yellowcard

Never seen her... um... de grease her extractor fan.

Soph, if you’re reading this - make sure you do it 😂

• Haha

Coconutshy

Seen a comment on the daily mail on the article about lynsey queen of clean showing concern for poor Henry and all the chemicals he has to breathe in and a few other comments outting Mrs hinch as a money grabber and as someone who just sprays things to smell nice and not do any cleaning. So word is getting out! This is good! 🙌🏻👏🏻

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
"Where can I buy spray bottles?!"

"My dog seems to smell like a dog, what can I do?"

"How do I wash bleach stains out of my pants?"

"My husband used my Minky to clean something, is divorce on the cards?"

"Does anyone else get "anxious" if their cushions aren't straight?"

"I've just bought Zoflora! What can I use it for?"

Are ALL legimate questions I've been seen asked on more than one occassion on the Hinch Army page.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fibro_gal

Hi! I am new. I have actually been trying to join for a few days now.....but I am one of the Instagram profiles who also did a “opinion “ on MH. I am not a huge account so I don’t think a lot of people saw it. Anyway I have had loads of messages off people thanking me for speaking my mind and it had opened their eyes too. I am currently taking a few days away from it simply because I am getting angry every time I see this fake, money grabbing, twit mentioned. I have been wanting to post for a while now as I became suspicious a few months back. I did get caught up with this whole Hinch rubbish, and I am now so damn ashamed of myself. Thankfully I saw the light. But my aim at the moment is to get as much fact as possible and make sure the people who follow me know my own opinion and that I have details to back it up! Anyway sorry for the ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Abettermumma

New thread

Mrs Hinch - All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress just loves the press

Might hit her where it hurts saying about the press. Seeing as she’s been in the papers this week!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm wondering the same and if it's even worth posting on here anymore as what's the point if that happens?
No threads are being deleted don't worry. The Hinch threads will never go.

We receive dozens of requests every week and never delete threads, only certain messages that break the rules for hate speach, threatening behaviour or privacy :)

Edit a thread has been hidden for a small private account as we generally only allow threads on decent sized public accounts that put themselves out there. Let's not turn this thread into a offtopic discussion about that but if you want access and don't have it pm @Helen

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Noseycow

Thank you for all your kind words, I’m determined if she’s back on this morning or published in any magazines I will be writing to the editors to tell them how dangerous she is towards people suffering mental health, now I’ve started to regain my confidence. I’m glad you’ve all spoken out against her, there’s a lot of people with MH on her hinch Facebook groups and it’s awful seeing how upset they get over not having a “perfect” house like Sophie’s. It’s a shame she can’t just be honest with people about what she’s really doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26