Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at them all commenting on her post about what they’ve done today because she asked in her post! Like she actually gives a tit/reads it she’s just boosting her insights! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
People LOVE talking about themselves, it's the oldest trick in the in the book to get engagement up by asking questions they don't give a tit about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One thing to keep in mind (as a damage limitation effort) is that there could very well be members of Mrs Hinch Ltd. "team" coming on here with "I used to be a Hincher and found this out" type of comment and posting something (like the IVF comment earlier) to try and get people to feel sorry for her and lay off her. Just a thought.
I thought this the other day when some people wanted to share their insta name through messages on here. Could be some people from the Hinch Towers trying to get info of the people on here? Or I’m just paranoid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought this the other day when some people wanted to share their insta name through messages on here. Could be some people from the Hinch Towers trying to get info of the people on here? Or I’m just paranoid :ROFLMAO:
Haha I said I wanted to follow everyone, defo not from Hinch towers though, not you’ve said that though 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, I think people just trying to benefit from getting a few followers while they're here, multitasking and all that! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we finally got her to crack and admit the sales as she knows these threads are super popular now.

It's really grinding her gears how many view the truth about her.

Today it's a sob story about how her Hinchers are the only reason she's still on instagram. Wow manipulative much. She uses every creepy tool in the book.

She stays on insta because it makes her a fortune for doing very little and she's been chasing fame for years (so has her husband. atm she's trying to push him as Tom Hardy lmao he just looks like a gypsy who escaped the caravan life and she's the matching wife)

She will never give it up, as long the income flows in monthly which it is.

She is a hard nosed sales person who will have come up against much, much worse in her old line of business. Yet, there she is saying how much she loved that job.

I feel sorry for her Hinchers who bought the white bath rest after she did numerous swipe ups for it. It sold out.

She said at the time she wished she'd got grey.

So now it has conveniently 'broken' so she can get a new grey one and do more swipe ups..

IF the item broke then she sold her hinchers an item that was defective without first testing it thoroughly.

If she just binned it because she wanted a grey and and another chance to sell them today, she's the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So we finally got her to crack and admit the sales as she knows these threads are super popular now.

It's really grinding her gears how many view the truth about her.

Today it's a sob story about how her Hinchers are the only reason she's still on instagram. Wow manipulative much. She uses every creepy tool in the book.

She stays on insta because it makes her a fortune for doing very little and she's been chasing fame for years (so has her husband)

She will never give it up, as long the income flows in monthly which it is.

She is a hard nosed sales person who will have come up against much, much worse in her old line of business. Yet, there she is saying how much she loved that job.

I feel sorry for her Hinchers who bought the white bath rest after she did numerous swipe ups for it. It sold out.

She said at the time she wished she'd got grey.

So now it has conveniently 'broken' so she can get a new grey one and do more swipe ups..

IF the item broke then she sold her hinchers an item that was defective without first testing it thoroughly.

If she just binned it because she wanted a grey and and another chance to sell them today, she's the lowest of the low.
Wouldn’t you show the broken one ? And doesn’t she say she will only ever share good quality items ? Well not if you have had to buy 2 in a few months lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
that video of her sat at the table being asked questions etc in December. She says something about we don’t have kids or not having kids or something like that? But she must of been pregnant then :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t you show the broken one ? And doesn’t she say she will only ever share good quality items ? Well not if you have had to buy 2 in a few months lol
Considering she's very quick to pull out her camera to film anything, even a single banana dangling on a hook, then yes.

I was surprised she didn't show how she broke it if so!

She didn't even mention it until she was ready to advertise and shill the next one ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting seeing IVF being mentioned.... all I'll say is when I post the message she sent, along with my reply that no doubt she's claiming she never saw - take note of the date and the contents of what I wrote to her. ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
that video of her sat at the table being asked questions etc in December. She says something about we don’t have kids or not having kids or something like that? But she must of been pregnant then :unsure:
She wanted to strategically plan her announcement of 'mini marketing machine in the making' for maximum giftage and £££'s 🤢

• Sad
How many times can she say she sprayed zoflora everywhere, without her hinchers finding it monotonous? Do they even know she works for the brand? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking since about thread 4. Mrs Hinch drives me insane, I’m yet another casualty of her cruel, fake persona.
I lost my 6th baby at full term last Year, and have been in a dark place ever since, in September I found Mrs Hinch and started having a bit of enthusiasm again. That’s soon faded and like other I’ve been buying items I didn’t need, particularly when I’m trying to pay off a headstone for our little boy. When she started posting all the swipe up crap I stopped following, but I feel betrayed. I can’t understand why she can’t just be upfront? Why bare face lie?? She is infuriating!
💓💓💓💓

Reactions: 6
Yes. I created an account mainly so that no one else would try and pretend to be me what with the HunchBarmy losing their minds... then I started having a nosey. 👍
Welcome! You're in the right place here! 💕

zoflora crazed zombie hinchers aren't allowed over the border! We basically just put Poundstretcher's own brand disinfectant over the threshold and it stops them in their tracks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thank you everyone for your condolences, it's been bloody hard. I'm glad she's announced her sales history a little but tbh it's too little to late. To many people have bought into her scheme under false pretences!

I'm actually currently the same pregnant with a rainbow boy 🌈 as she is going by when shes hit 24 weeks also, and I'm by no means her slim bit that bump definitely hasn't grown!
Also I'm glad you've all pointed out the amount of chemicals and chemicals mixing. I literally avoid anything possibly harmful to baby like the plague. I cant understand why her making money is more important than the health of her baby but some people don't think I guess! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha I meant a couple of the new members were asking the same at the time :ROFLMAO:
I asked as I'd like to find a few new like minded accounts the hinch # are taking over.. I'm not a spy 🧐🧐 plus I'm nosey wanted to know if I already followed any of you lol. Turns out I did 😂😂

I asked as I'd like to find a few new like minded accounts the hinch # are taking over.. I'm not a spy 🧐🧐 plus I'm nosey wanted to know if I already followed any of you lol. Turns out I did 😂😂
Yeah same here! I’ve just got a little private account full of pics of holidays kids etc plus some people on here are hilarious, defo my kind of folk.

• Haha
A lot put it under the tap but there's a stamp you can get with your initial on. Think they're used to stamp wax on an envelope or crafting
That's correct. I'm a crafter and I've used those wax seal stamps for yonks. Never for bloody bog roll though! Daft bints! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.