Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so cringe and beggy the way she is about Marie Kondo 😖
It is, but it shows her desperation to grow even bigger. She is savvy, it's nothing to do with friendship, it's all about gaining a slice of Marie's considerable followers.

Marie doesn't even speak English, which she knows. So it's not really about being her 'bff' as Mrs Hinch claimed originally.

If they collab, Mrs Hinch stands to gain a massive increase in followers.

a quick example, back in the day the Shaytards and Roman Atwood collabed. ppl don't need to like each other to collab and gain benefits. It was obvious the shaytards didn't like Roman and his family, they even made them sleep in a place outside and didn't organize any activities (which is per norm) so Roman brought his RC cars. Something he does all the time anyway. So nothing special happened. It was mega lazy.

Both Roman and Shaytards gained around 285k followers just for that collab. They both uploaded stories of the other and a link to follow / sub. That's it.

The Hinch is desperate for Marie, to showcase her to her fans and gain them herself. There's nothing more to it. When she pulls stunts like this, her hard sales personality is on show again.

She really wants Marie to mention her to her followers. She's been at her for months now. Trying to wear her down. She even set the hinch army on her, complaining that Marie was ignoring her and trying to sound upset! She was just gutted she showcased Marie and assumed it would mean Marie would do the same back, but she's not interested in the Hinch. And so she unfollowed Marie on Instagram.

She's pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Now she says something
See, honesty! Transparency! Wasn’t so hard was it!!
I said on the last thread I think she will address this whole discussion once the books out otherwise there’d be no point in people buying the book!! All about sales

Reactions: 17
For a supposed cleaning lady who's known for her 'tips', I'm amazed Mrs Hinch doesn't know to simple place a towel length ways on the floor in front of the door the dog enters, which takes the mud off the paws and keeps hard floors clean. Then you just shake it outside, and put it in the washing machine every few days.

How does she not know this? Dog owners have been doing this forever.

I swear she even has a grey towel with Henry's name on it, some gift.

I don't believe she's mopping her floor every time the dog re-enters during the day. Talk about making work for yourself.

I also love Marie is still ignoring her. She goes right up in my estimation every time she refuses to collab with the faker.
I do the towel thing for my cats too. 😊💜

Reactions: 2
View attachment 8544
Well there we go !!! It’s out there from Mrs H herself
Sales? Sales? But my best friend Sophie is a hairdresser 🤣🤣🤣 bet some of the Hinch Army feel pretty stupid right now
haha true she has always reacted to our threads and behaved the complete opposite soon after. Hilarious!

I said she hadn't cleaned in weeks, I pointed out all she was doing was writing a list of jobs to do but then she cut straight to just showing the after. Apart from that it was all swipe ups and links. So I figured she'd got in a cleaner. Especially as when she talked about the after result, she wasn't out of puff as she often is. The very next day she cleaned properly and showed her doing it LOL!

She's our puppet on a string. That's what happens when you're a faker and not 'real'.
Wow! This will be the first and last time she ever mentions her sales past!

Reactions: 15
I would be feeling utterly sick if I was her now. Gleam in panic mode telling her what to do. If I had anxiety I'd be struggling to come onto instastories and chat tit with all this having to acknowledge what tattle's been saying going on in the background.

Reactions: 17
Sophie tell me... How did you cope with a job in recruitment & sales if you suffer such bad anxiety?!

I myself suffer with it & I know it’s not the same for everyone but I can barely make a phone call sometimes without hanging up once someone has answered on the other end!!!

...Hopefully she will reply to my question in a story 😊

Reactions: 15
Remember when she forgot her perfume and put Zoflora on herself !!! Seriously screwed 🤨🤨
This is such a confusing one. I found this out from sister pledge and daz that the companies can say THEY don’t test on animals because earlier on in the product making journey, an outside company does the animal testing 🙈 something like that. So it allows Asda to say we don’t test on animals. I think that’s right?
I think Aldi and Lidl have a pretty impressive cruelty free range. Again, this is just what I’ve seen on sister pledges stories.
you are better off looking for the flying bunny and vegan. Vegan means there are no animal by-product in it. You can also search for the particular product by typing in google “material safety data sheet” for whatever product you are looking to buy.
Sorry for the off topic post. 🙈

Reactions: 3
View attachment 8544
Well there we go !!! It’s out there from Mrs H herself
LOL 😂 she did NOT want to give that away it was all "aww all will be revealed in my book Hinchers, love you all" don't forget to swipe up 🙄. Be she's been advised what to do so it takes the heat off what's being revealed. Too little to late Hinchy no wriggling out of this one 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’ve been lurking since about thread 4. Mrs Hinch drives me insane, I’m yet another casualty of her cruel, fake persona.
I lost my 6th baby at full term last Year, and have been in a dark place ever since, in September I found Mrs Hinch and started having a bit of enthusiasm again. That’s soon faded and like other I’ve been buying items I didn’t need, particularly when I’m trying to pay off a headstone for our little boy. When she started posting all the swipe up crap I stopped following, but I feel betrayed. I can’t understand why she can’t just be upfront? Why bare face lie?? She is infuriating!
So very very sorry for your loss. 💜💜💜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.