Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is buying items on ebay with the intention of sharing the link then this is probably a business expense and will go through the books/ claim as expenses.

Reactions: 6
Why did they get a storage unit? I never turn the volume up, I can not deal with the crap she spews.

I think people will start waking up to her, give it time.

It was nice to see a few of the cleaning influencers I.e mrspledge take a trip to astonish and have a night out in Leeds. Now that is how women should be, doubt Mrs hinch is a team player.

Reactions: 11
I think she was sent the floor samples for the now doomed extension, not long ago she was also showing carpet samples for the extension too.

And I think they got the storage unit as preparation for the extension too, which again, is not now needing. I haven't seen that she has announced that planning permission was denied so I guess with the flooring she is just going along with it for now. Unless she's just going to get free flooring for the sake of it anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
For a supposed cleaning lady who's known for her 'tips', I'm amazed Mrs Hinch doesn't know to simple place a towel length ways on the floor in front of the door the dog enters, which takes the mud off the paws and keeps hard floors clean. Then you just shake it outside, and put it in the washing machine every few days.

How does she not know this? Dog owners have been doing this forever.

I swear she even has a grey towel with Henry's name on it, some gift.

I don't believe she's mopping her floor every time the dog re-enters during the day. Talk about making work for yourself.

I also love Marie is still ignoring her. She goes right up in my estimation every time she refuses to collab with the faker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been lurking since about thread 4. Mrs Hinch drives me insane, I’m yet another casualty of her cruel, fake persona.
I lost my 6th baby at full term last Year, and have been in a dark place ever since, in September I found Mrs Hinch and started having a bit of enthusiasm again. That’s soon faded and like other I’ve been buying items I didn’t need, particularly when I’m trying to pay off a headstone for our little boy. When she started posting all the swipe up crap I stopped following, but I feel betrayed. I can’t understand why she can’t just be upfront? Why bare face lie?? She is infuriating!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
For a supposed cleaning lady who's known for her 'tips', I'm amazed Mrs Hinch doesn't know to simple place a towel length ways on the floor in front of the door the dog enters, which takes the mud off the paws and keeps hard floors clean. Then you just shake it outside, and put it in the washing machine every few days.

I don't believe she's mopping her floor every time the dog re-enters during the day. Talk about making work for yourself.

I also love Marie is still ignoring her. She goes right up in my estimation every time she refuses to collab with the faker.
We wipe our dog's paws with baby wipes when he has been outside. Doesn't take long at all.

Reactions: 6

This is a point I meant to raise at silly o'clock in my first post, when I started feeling better and abit more mobile and able to "clean like hinch" i realised it wasn't cleaning at all, it was just adding fragrance to plug holes a d toilets 🤦‍♀️ i consider myself to be fairly intelligent - how did I ever think I needed all that tit?
As for the dog and muddy paws, a towel probably isnt pleasing enough on the eye for IG 😅

Reactions: 7
Why did they get a storage unit? I never turn the volume up, I can not deal with the crap she spews.

I think people will start waking up to her, give it time.

It was nice to see a few of the cleaning influencers I.e mrspledge take a trip to astonish and have a night out in Leeds. Now that is how women should be, doubt Mrs hinch is a team player.
I absolutely loved this. Their videos of the piss torch [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she was sent the floor samples for the now doomed extension, not long ago she was also showing carpet samples for the extension too.

And I think they got the storage unit as preparation for the extension too, which again, is not now needing. I haven't seen that she has announced that planning permission was denied so I guess with the flooring she is just going along with it for now. Unless she's just going to get free flooring for the sake of it anyway 🤷‍♀️

This is a point I meant to raise at silly o'clock in my first post, when I started feeling better and abit more mobile and able to "clean like hinch" i realised it wasn't cleaning at all, it was just adding fragrance to plug holes a d toilets [emoji2356] i consider myself to be fairly intelligent - how did I ever think I needed all that tit?
As for the dog and muddy paws, a towel probably isnt pleasing enough on the eye for IG [emoji28]
You're right there's never any actual cleaning involved. An already sparkling sink? Yes I'll spray it with flash again. A sparkling toilet? Yes I'll throw pine down it twice a day.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve been lurking since about thread 4. Mrs Hinch drives me insane, I’m yet another casualty of her cruel, fake persona.
I lost my 6th baby at full term last Year, and have been in a dark place ever since, in September I found Mrs Hinch and started having a bit of enthusiasm again. That’s soon faded and like other I’ve been buying items I didn’t need, particularly when I’m trying to pay off a headstone for our little boy. When she started posting all the swipe up crap I stopped following, but I feel betrayed. I can’t understand why she can’t just be upfront? Why bare face lie?? She is infuriating!
Wow, I am so sorry for your loss ❤

So many of us have been sucked in by her! She’s very good at what she does & she brainwashes people without them even knowing as she comes across so bubbly & lovely but she’s just an act. Everything with her is strategic to suck us in, have us buying unnecessary items & line her already deeply filled pockets on a daily basis!

Reactions: 10
So sorry to hear that 😢

Reactions: 9
She knows she's high risk so that should stop her from sniffing all these chemicals, not good for her and especially the baby and dog who don't have any say in it
After someone else pointed out the obvious, I'm now not even convinced she's pregnant. I don't trust her any further than I could throw her. Vicky Beckham also had a surrogate for Harper but pretended she was carrying, also lost weight her whole 'pregnancy' and teetering on high heels to some royal shindig while 'heavily pregnant'. Not a swollen ankle in sight. Now Jessica Simpson, she carries her babies lol.

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if it turned out Mrs H had a surrogate. It would make sense to me as she is high risk, and they are rich AF. But I guess the army would feel let down they had been lied to on some lvl. Or probably wouldn't care.

I know feel like her trips to London are to the hospital about her stents and to Gleam offices for meetings.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I absolutely loved this. Their videos of the piss torch [emoji23]
I was in hysterics watching them! They’re such a funny lot.

Does anyone remember Hinch telling people that certain spray bottles etc on eBay with her name on them were nothing to do with her BUT her products would be out soon? I’m sure this was way before Christmas. Then the book was announced and we heard nothing more.

I actually felt sick seeing the world book day posts last week where mums had dresses their little girls up as her. Hinch baskets too!
Really? Mrs Hinch is your 4 year olds favourite author? Jesus, the book isn’t even out yet. Wtf is wrong with people

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So sorry for your loss. No one should ever have to bury a child 💔

Reactions: 11
Absolutely gutted reading this. Sending you love and hugs, I hope you're feeling a little brighter every day 😘 xx

Reactions: 9
Shameless advertising of the Kellogg's Fruit Winders there whilst making out she's filming the banana! What a tit! She really does think her 'friends' are stupid. It's like The Truman Show!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.