Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesn't get a huge amount of likes on her grid posts for someone with 2 million followers.

Reactions: 7
The carpet squeedge a craze a few weeks ago. I would not expect to have to do that on my carpet if I'd spent £400 on a hoover. Give me a Henry any day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi! I am new. I have actually been trying to join for a few days now.....but I am one of the Instagram profiles who also did a “opinion “ on MH. I am not a huge account so I don’t think a lot of people saw it. Anyway I have had loads of messages off people thanking me for speaking my mind and it had opened their eyes too. I am currently taking a few days away from it simply because I am getting angry every time I see this fake, money grabbing, twit mentioned. I have been wanting to post for a while now as I became suspicious a few months back. I did get caught up with this whole Hinch rubbish, and I am now so damn ashamed of myself. Thankfully I saw the light. But my aim at the moment is to get as much fact as possible and make sure the people who follow me know my own opinion and that I have details to back it up! Anyway sorry for the ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I only discovered Tattle today after it was mentioned on Mumsnet. I have read through all of the Mrs Hinch threads and I can’t quite believe how manipulative and tactical the whole “Hinch Brand” is 😱 I figured out for myself a long time ago it was just a money making scheme with the constant advertising (although a lot of it wasn’t declared). But what’s really bothered me is the fact that she isn’t just some innocent ditzy hairdresser like she makes out, but she was a ruthless team leader saleswoman for several years and therefore knows exactly what she’s doing and treating her “hinchers” like complete mugs! I hope she gets in serious trouble with the ASA and that her die hard fans realise what a manipulative sneaky witch she has been for so long 🤮
Welcome... and very well said..

Reactions: 5
If the animal rights activists get wind that she wears and promotes mink lashes it could get nasty. Some of those guys are extreme
As apposed to the people actually torturing animals to death. Which is more "extreme" do you think - people trying to end it or those responsible? Would you want those "extreme" ARA's trying to fight to save you if you were locked away being vivisected or skinned alive or would that be too "extreme"?🤔

Reactions: 3
Omg she is full of tit. Just the other day she needed to go food shopping. To Morrisons. Apparently Morrisons is spitting distance from her house - close enough to pop in for a jack pot should the need arise.
She goes shopping almost every bloody day and has a zoflora collection in pretty much every bloody room in her house.
So... Why the hell is she doing an online shop? For zoflora??
Oh let me think... Could it be because the next 2 weeks are being sponsored by Tesco? It's their turn to be the Hinch Focus Feature and their logo was carefully (but not obviously) placed top left of the zoflora ad. Sneaky subliminal advertising. If we don't get a full "here's what I got in my online Tesco shop hinchers" story I'll eat my hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Did anyone ever find out what the recent 'omg guys I've got another shoot tomorrow' photoshoots were for? I saw a mention of 'Hinch at Home' product range......but nothing else 🤔
Hasn’t she been saying for ages she’s going to bring out a cleaning range?

Has anyone noticed a slight shift in her behaviour recently? She is most definitely stalking these threads. First walking the dog (pics to prove) Interacting with her followers, She never does Q & A. Promising to bring another hincher onto her next live.

It all feels a bit desperate. Clutching at straws. But it's too little too late. People are starting to see the light and i reckon arses are flapping at hinch towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed a slight shift in her behaviour recently? She is most definitely stalking these threads. First walking the dog (pics to prove) Interacting with her followers, She never does Q & A. Promising to bring another hincher onto her next live.

It all feels a bit desperate. Clutching at straws. But it's too little too late. People are starting to see the light and i reckon arses are flapping at hinch towers.
I noticed that earlier about the stories 🤔

Reactions: 5
As apposed to the people actually torturing animals to death. Which is more "extreme" do you think - people trying to end it or those responsible? Would you want those "extreme" ARA's trying to fight to save you if you were locked away being vivisected or skinned alive or would that be too "extreme"?🤔
Calm down love! You are making a massive judgement there, I know through my work about some of the more hardcore activists groups. They have a cause that they believe in totally which is fair enough and I regularly contribute to funds that help with protests etc. I'm no fan of Hinch I can't wait for her to fall from grace. I was said that it would be a "shame" if someone was to make it more widely known so calm down try not to alienate people who actually support the cause

Was watching This Morning & heard Eamon say Mrs Hinch is coming on this Sunday!!!
That's me not watching I can't bare that woman

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The carpet squeedge a craze a few weeks ago. I would not expect to have to do that on my carpet if I'd spent £400 on a hoover. Give me a Henry any day.
Little home bird and scousequeen did that tip . She seen them blocked both accounts and put it on ad her tip. SQ went on her personal account and told her straight and got a message from some unknown threatened her.
Hinch didn't reply just blocked.
Gets her army to bully people
She isn't a nice person

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.