Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely gone I’ve just checked, Dam what is salesperson of the year up to now??!!!!
Can I just say am loving these threads, been up ill most of the night and haven’t been on for a few days so been reading them all to help distract me

Reactions: 8
I also thought she was a smoker! I remember following her way way back, and I'm sure I remember her having a fag in the garden too!
Also, she used to say 1001 was great for lifting out smells if you're a smoker. In fact, she used to give out quite a few "tips" for smokers

Reactions: 7
I’m fully expecting her to launch a new way to ‘clean’ when the baby is born. She’ll tell people that it isn’t good to spray zoflora around babies, so swipe up and get yourself a storage unit! You can put your baby in there and spray your home with disinfectant without having to worry!
There’ll be some sort of new groundbreaking crap that she can make money out of
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 6
Hi Hinch's go to nachos "recipe" includes as we know pouring an entire bottle of chilli sauce over already hella salty Doritos. The sauce alone has has 15g of salt 😱 15!!!! We are meant to have 6g maximum per day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've noticed how she posts about not being able to sleep sometimes. Oh bless you my hinch, it's not anxiety it's because your up the duff. My partner suffers with bad anxiety and when he has an attack he thinks he's dying, it completely controls our life and he struggles in his job. Im sure she may feel nervous about things, but it isn't anxiety the word is thrown about too easily and she's low for for using it to cash in

Reactions: 13
It looks like Mrs Hinch or her followers check in here regularly as so much that gets mentioned suddenly pops up on her insta the next day - so thought I'd take this opportunity of getting a message to her.

Sophie - I absolutely loved following your stories, I was (am) suffering from depression and anxiety, I was off work and felt so low and then someone mentioned you and I had a look and was hooked. I really felt like we were "all in it together" and that you were someone who understood what it was like to feel anxious and lonely. I found an enthusiasm for buying the products and gadgets you showed us and really felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I looked forward to your updates throughout the day and then spent so much money that I couldn't afford on the things you recommended. That wasn't your fault, you didn't force me to, but I wish you had told me that actually you were just being paid to promote them, that you got a cut every time I "swiped up" - I might still have invested in the loo roll holder, the mop, the radiator covers and the 72 bottles of zoflora (ok that's an exaggeration) who knows, but if I had it would have been with my eyes open, not because my friend Sophie told me how great it was. I'm an intelligent woman usually and not easily hoodwinked, but the mind is a strange thing and when suffering with mental health things get a bit foggy and perspectives can be a little off kilter, I appreciate you wouldn't understand that yourself but trust me, it happens. So when you're going through a really tough time you will grab anything that makes life a little more bearable and cling onto it - and that's what I did. You were my lifeline.

Then I found out that actually you weren't my friend, I wasn't your hincher, I was your revenue source. I don't have a cleaning account on Instagram, just a little private account with a couple holiday pics, a couple pics of my dog and lots of pictures of hinching related stuff, I posted pictures of when I squeegeed the stairs, when I ordered your book, when the minkys I ordered were delivered, all to show the world that I belonged to something, was part of something. I can't even look at my own Instagram page now as it upsets me - bet that will give you a right laugh hey! I've had a crappy weekend, how was yours? I've spent most of it crying or snapping at husband and dog because I feel like I've lost something. Again, not really your fault, you didn't tell me to become dependant. You also didn't tell me you were a saleswoman pretending to be "just a girl cleaning her house" - but we live and learn. You probably stopped reading halfway through the second sentence but that's ok, I feel better for getting that off my chest. All the best!
This! Couldn't of said it better myself! If it's ok with you am I able to share this? I am currently getting a lot of messages off people who this has also effected and I need to be one of those who actually speak my mind about it all on IG xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you for all your kind words, I’m determined if she’s back on this morning or published in any magazines I will be writing to the editors to tell them how dangerous she is towards people suffering mental health, now I’ve started to regain my confidence. I’m glad you’ve all spoken out against her, there’s a lot of people with MH on her hinch Facebook groups and it’s awful seeing how upset they get over not having a “perfect” house like Sophie’s. It’s a shame she can’t just be honest with people about what she’s really doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'll just leave this here 😳 18/11/12
(Brows on fleek baby)

Screenshot_20190317-092439~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey there,

I found Tattle a few days ago after seeing a post on FB and have been reading all the Hinch threads in amazement.

I am fortunate (if that’s the right word) in that a knew I was being “sold” to and didn’t really buy into the hype. I enjoyed watching her stories, took away the odd tip and just really liked her. I am from a different country and I find her accent very charming 🤷‍♀️

I am shocked at how sad I am to discover that she is not genuine. I really believed she was a hairdresser with a bit of social anxiety who just enjoyed her home. ☹

Reactions: 14
I followed her when she had around 50k followers, I thought she was genuine like lysndey off queen of clean . I wasted money on cleaning products I didn’t need, having flash, star drops, cloths constantly waved about.
I too thought she was a friend. 😑😬 it was a month after I lost my triplets late in pregnancy and was desperately lonely and upset...
Now here comes the stupid part. I messaged her reaching out telling her thank you for helping my aniexty and very severe depression and I explained about loosing my triplets... instead of ignoring me she blocked me for no reason at all. It pushed me over the edge, my sons were dead, I was lonely and severely depressed and now the person I thought was a “friend” and had helped me, blocked me so I over dosed.
Luckily after having my stomach pumped I didn’t die and I came to my senses, she didn’t care about anyone apart from herself, she just wanted peoples money to fund her own luxury lifestyle.
She’s extremely dangerous to those with mental health issues, I can grantee I’m not the only one whose felt like this. I feel she’s jumped on the aniexty train because it’s the fashion, she doesn’t look or seem anxious when she’s on photo shoots or shopping etc. She should be banned from instagram, she’s making a huge mockery of mental health while making a mint off those vulnable people. 😔 I know you’re reading this Sophie and I hope you’re ashamed of yourself. The only real bully here is you.
Oh you poor love. I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through. How anyone could read what you’ve been through and block you is just beyond me. My heart goes out to you xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If shes had IVF it will explain why she made such a big deal telling her family at Christmas about the pregnancy and why everyone was crying. I know pregnancy is a great announcement but dont most people just tell their news. I wonder if she got them actual presents or was it just the pregnancy box. Bit Cheap

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.