Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The oldies really are the best 😂
I thought many of the oldies were there for the crack as well. Hinch trying to teach old ladies to suck eggs 🤣🤣🤣

Many were on the group saying nothing wrong with good old bleach and a cloth and cleaning surfaces with "fabric conditioner" is pathetic and not cleaning anything at all but leaving a film over everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her bathroom floor (the one she is currently drenching in flash scented water) is starting to separate and buckle, probably because of all mopping and steaming she does.
Obviously she can afford to have it replaced, as it will be gifted for free, but can her disciples afford to replace the stuff they are damaging through “Hinching” to the max.

Reactions: 16
Why does she use a dishwasher tab to wash her bath mats? What’s wrong with washing powder?

Reactions: 9
Why does she use a dishwasher tab to wash her bath mats? What’s wrong with washing powder?
She's probably getting payment to promote them so has to find some obscure use for them as she doesn't own a dishwasher! (Until Beko deliver her free one)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi guys I'm a newbie to tattle and don't knowhow to fine the first thread of this to catch up!!! 🤣
This is the 7th thread.. if you scroll back on the influencers sections you should find them all.. someone more tech savvy might be able to link them all for you but not me lol 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hi guys I'm a newbie to tattle and don't knowhow to fine the first thread of this to catch up!!! 🤣
Just click the Mrs Hinch tag just underneath the thread title at the top of the page and it will go to a list of all the Mrs Hinch threads in one place.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm so so glad that so many are opening up either on here or to me on insta about their personal experiences. I'm proud (huns) of helping to open the door for the #truthtroop 💪❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel like she sounds really bored on her stories these days. But knows she has to keep repeating these routines to ensure the money coming in from it all.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she sounds really bored on her stories these days. But knows she has to keep repeating these routines to ensure the money coming in from it all.
Everyday its just chucking vinegar and soda crystals down her plug holes for the umpteenth time. I feel like burning my "Dave" on video so the Hinch Army can gawp in horror. The things bloody useless anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is a tip that another well known cleaning account jotties journal uses another one she’s taken to claim as her own. It freshens up whites, but I thought she swore by the astonish powder to do that?
Also, did anyone see the Hinch haul from Tesco when she got home? Where was the zoflora that was so cringely ‘going in her basket’

I followed her when she had around 50k followers, I thought she was genuine like lysndey off queen of clean . I wasted money on cleaning products I didn’t need, having flash, star drops, cloths constantly waved about.
I too thought she was a friend. 😑😬 it was a month after I lost my triplets late in pregnancy and was desperately lonely and upset...
Now here comes the stupid part. I messaged her reaching out telling her thank you for helping my aniexty and very severe depression and I explained about loosing my triplets... instead of ignoring me she blocked me for no reason at all. It pushed me over the edge, my sons were dead, I was lonely and severely depressed and now the person I thought was a “friend” and had helped me, blocked me so I over dosed.
Luckily after having my stomach pumped I didn’t die and I came to my senses, she didn’t care about anyone apart from herself, she just wanted peoples money to fund her own luxury lifestyle.
She’s extremely dangerous to those with mental health issues, I can grantee I’m not the only one whose felt like this. I feel she’s jumped on the aniexty train because it’s the fashion, she doesn’t look or seem anxious when she’s on photo shoots or shopping etc. She should be banned from instagram, she’s making a huge mockery of mental health while making a mint off those vulnable people. 😔 I know you’re reading this Sophie and I hope you’re ashamed of yourself. The only real bully here is you.
Why oh why did she think blocking you after you had told her of your problems. I'm so sorry this happened to you. So once again more evidence that we are not all in this together. Makes me so angry that people like her and companies like Gleam continue to push this dreadful way of making people feel a certain way just to squeeze more money out of them. Of course nobody forces anyone to buy but they know full well what they're doing. How did we ever get to this.... such a sad state off affairs. But to you NC please if you ever feel like that again just talk to someone.... and to think we are supposedly the trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lots were when she was under 50k I checked 🤣🤣
I wondered about that too, she has as many, or more followers as world famous people! I would bet she has around the same or just a bit more authentic numbers as little Miss Mops. Which is still a lot.

Reactions: 4
So the chat to camera last night with the belly was actually to promote the dress?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had a lightbulb moment. The reason she is so popular and the media is pushing her through every outlet is down to the fact that she is the perfect "stepford wife" for them. Well what they want the perfect stepford wife to look like and represent.

I am not being mean or anything bit everything about her is boring even her house is grey and depressing. SHE IS everything I do not want people to consider as a role model a superficial, narcissistic sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.