Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a banana is farrr too healthy for her πŸ™„
She doesn't eat the bananas, it's for her husband to take to work, yes you're right!

I love how she's got this 'kid' friend situation and her private instagram is filled with pics of friends etc we've all seen her hen night pics in other threads where she ran around with a giant inflatable penis with her girl friends.

Yet, she says she has no friends and wishes she could have a big party filled with friends :ROFLMAO::unsure: I'm pretty sure they all have partners too and she could easily have a big party. In fact she has already, her hen night looked pretty busy and rammed with people.

It's horrible to think why would she pretend to be lonely? Then I realise it's because she has read the feedback from her fans and realises there's a lot of lonely women out there. So her comments about wishing she had friends so she could have a party was to be relatable?

I honestly can't stand her lies and manipulation, it's off the scale.

Her fans like twinkle twit are pretty much isolated, nothing like the hunch and her abundant clique!

Eta: OMG! hearing the hunch singing happy birthday would ruin my day that is for sure, wow that voice sounds like a dog farting into a fan :ROFLMAO: 😧 And OF COURSE she had to put the sparklers into a salad. Got to find some way of being quirky.. soo contrived.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She doesn't eat the bananas, it's for her husband to take to work, yes you're right!

I love how she's got this 'kid' friend situation and her private instagram is filled with pics of friends etc we've all seen her hen night pics in other threads where she ran around with a giant inflatable penis with her girl friends.

Yet, she says she has no friends and wishes she could have a big party filled with friends [emoji23]:unsure: I'm pretty sure they all have partners too and she could easily have a big party. In fact she has already, her hen night looked pretty busy and rammed with people.

It's horrible to think why would she pretend to be lonely? Then I realise it's because she has read the feedback from her fans and realises there's a lot of lonely women out there. So her comments about wishing she had friends so she could have a party was to be relatable?

I honestly can't stand her lies and manipulation, it's off the scale.

Her fans like twinkle twit are pretty much isolated, nothing like the hunch and her clique!
Yes. It's all played up to her followers. Like she is some lonely person full of anxiety but can run around hugging some giant cock on a night out [emoji2356]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes. It's all played up to her followers. Like she is some lonely person full of anxiety but can run around hugging some giant cock on a night out [emoji2356]
Must not make joke about how she hugs a giant cock every night because she's married to one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
hahahaha!

Running around with that giant inflatable cock was honestly so cringe, I don't know how she did that publicly! She really enjoyed posing with it & running around with it for all to see though lol!

That takes balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funnily enough I was about to open a discord but Yel came in and assured us that no threads are being pulled, and indeed all the Mrs Hinch ones remain intact, I searched for them for someone asking (y)

I'm shocked the whole outdated Mrs Hinch thing is working (for now) after Zoella & Gleam! I thought people were smarter by now as Zoella opened the eyes of many. Really, Mrs hinch left it years too late to get away with this kind of stunt.
I think Hinch is getting to the people who missed the whole zoella train. I'm sure I'm not only one who just knew zoella as someone whose products were sold in super drug.
Just catching up, been in a lot of pain today, finally able to string sentence together.
Other half and I have had a rough week health wise. Our house is a tip. But it'll be reet. No one will die and house will be back in shape when we're better. It's not the end of the world.

Reactions: 7
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œc’mon Marie Hun, lets go and do a Hinch haul daaan b&m! Gorra love a barg! Some microfibres and a big bottle of mountain air, I know I’ve 17,000 bottles in me narnia, but I just can’t leave it on the shelf on its own’ πŸ™ˆ Marie’s interpreter wouldn’t have a bloody clue!
Come on Marie, we're off to Morris ons for a jack pot mate.. All the best!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's featured in a few stories today and yesterday. Just eat the bleeping thing love.
Maybe she got a deal with DelMonte? Dole? Is hinting at a Banana Republic? Is lonely for the inflatable **** ? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Hinch is getting to the people who missed the whole zoella train. I'm sure I'm not only one who just knew zoella as someone whose products were sold in super drug.
Just catching up, been in a lot of pain today, finally able to string sentence together.
Other half and I have had a rough week health wise. Our house is a tip. But it'll be reet. No one will die and house will be back in shape when we're better. It's not the end of the world.
Hey there lovely, sorry to read you've had a crappy week. We know All about chronic pain and illness in this house too, so just wanted to send love amongst all the insanity discussed here. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.