Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the Bab rant? She was honest. You don't get hinch coming on and saying she doesn't make much on swipe ups

Reactions: 7
I think personally, maybe this is just me but they all tit in the same pot. I'm not against anyone making money, good on them but they have to be honest. LQC makes more money than her partner but she was honest about it and she does know how to clean. She's never put questions on (I've not seen any) asking how to use stuff then doing it and taking the credit for it. It's when they lie, making out they're just on here and all of a sudden they have millions of followers. It's a subliminal thing with hinch, she knows how it works, it's been proven that subliminal things really do work. For example, I get on about something weeks before I tell my partner I NEED something, I plant the seed, then all of a sudden he starts wanting it too, not as much as me because when I need something I need it 🤣 but anyone can do it if you know how to. I'm not manipulative by all means, he actually laughs at it now as he knows what I'm doing but I told him how I do it, (maybe he just does it now though to shut me up) you get my meaning though, words on vulnerable people have a huge impact, (My partner isn't vulnerable by the way) but if you want to belong to something, be in with the things others are doing just so you get a buzz then you hang onto every word that person says. This is my opinion only so No kicking off...wise words only recommend 🤣😂
perfectly put "they all tit in the same pot" thank you :) Whilst i agree with every comment about MH i think, the others are no better, if daz can stir the pot she is quite happy to, as long as she gets no some back, and looks wonderful in the mean time, they are all lining their own pockets, the cleaning with out chemicals, was a fabulous idea and a chance to really make people think what they are spraying around their homes, until you realise all the swipe ups for the e cloths was earning them money, the point is lost then, which is such a shame.

Reactions: 1
Seen a comment on the daily mail on the article about lynsey queen of clean showing concern for poor Henry and all the chemicals he has to breathe in and a few other comments outting Mrs hinch as a money grabber and as someone who just sprays things to smell nice and not do any cleaning. So word is getting out! This is good! 🙌🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And when you and your ridiculous army were bullying Gemma from team Tomm? When she messaged you to try and sort it out and (I think) you just sent her a snotty email (or didn't reply - can anyone remember - Gem discussed it?). When Gem was in tears and you did nothing to stop it?
Unfortunately you reap what you sow Sophie.
After Gemma told everyone about the dangers, she got all of the abuse. She then tried reaching out via stories etc. to Sophie and didn’t get a reply for at least for a few weeks (after Sophie had indirectly made a dig at her). They exchanged emails and Sophie said something along the lines of you’re out to get me blah blah blah and I don’t think it was actually resolved. The abuse from the army still carried on for a bit and Sophie did nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
who
It's actually SICK and wrong on all levels that she could even fathom putting that screenshot and her pathetic message up.

Not even used to her vast platform to send condolences out to the lads family or anything, literally jumped ship and made it all about her.

She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel to those with poor mental health.
She hasnt got the empathy to feel anything she said she was touched oh really sophie,well you wasnt touched when that poor woman had messaged you telling her story and had tragically lost her triplets no you were not touched you just bloody well blocked her.So dont make out your this loving caring woman because you are blatantly not :mad:

Reactions: 10
You guys all need to follow zoe zoflora, she’s the best thing I’ve seen on insta in ages! I was also sucked in by Hinch but have since seen the error of ways, feel sorry for the people who have clung on to her really believing her to be a friend

Reactions: 15
You guys all need to follow zoe zoflora, she’s the best thing I’ve seen on insta in ages! I was also sucked in by Hinch but have since seen the error of ways, feel sorry for the people who have clung on to her really believing her to be a friend
Her pointy and tappy finger makes me LOL 😂

like all the others daz tells you what you want to hear, while its sort of admirable, you leap to her defence, why can none of you answer the question? is it ok to use animal cruelty as a way of promoting yourself, but earn money from swipe ups from China? is this right? NO it isnt and you can say what you want she is no different to the rest of the cleaning accounts
Why shouldn’t she earn from swipeups from China?
They’re all entitled to make a few quid, IF it’s done honestly and according to the advertising guidelines - which Hinch monster isn’t doing.

We all know Hinch LUURRRVVVZ her Vera! She even said in the early days that no mop could ever compare. But fast forward a few Months and she now has a new mop to use alongside her Vera! Oh wow guys! I love it because it spins! After a few days she says she’s been using it forever 🙄

The majority of us couldn’t give a monkeys about these accounts earning from swipe ups or getting a few freebies, that’s the way it all works. But when you lie and deceive people, that’s plain wrong and she doesn’t deserve to make her money.

And if she loves that dog so much he gets his own bedroom and dressing gown, why the actual F**K hasn’t she gone cruelty free? Becaus she’d loose too much money, that’s why!
So in a nutshell, Daz has morals and we like morals. Hinch is all about the money

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Mrs Herts Doreen and Zoe is hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Why shouldn’t she earn from swipeups from China?
They’re all entitled to make a few quid, IF it’s done honestly and according to the advertising guidelines - which Hinch monster isn’t doing.

We all know Hinch LUURRRVVVZ her Vera! She even said in the early days that no mop could ever compare. But fast forward a few Months and she now has a new mop to use alongside her Vera! Oh wow guys! I love it because it spins! After a few days she says she’s been using it forever 🙄

The majority of us couldn’t give a monkeys about these accounts earning from swipe ups or getting a few freebies, that’s the way it all works. But when you lie and deceive people, that’s plain wrong and she doesn’t deserve to make her money.

And if she loves that dog so much he gets his own bedroom and dressing gown, why the actual F**K hasn’t she gone cruelty free? Becaus she’d loose too much money, that’s why!
So in a nutshell, Daz has morals and we like morals. Hinch is all about the money
Couldn’t have said this better myself! 👏🏻

Reactions: 4
perfectly put "they all tit in the same pot" thank you :) Whilst i agree with every comment about MH i think, the others are no better, if daz can stir the pot she is quite happy to, as long as she gets no some back, and looks wonderful in the mean time, they are all lining their own pockets, the cleaning with out chemicals, was a fabulous idea and a chance to really make people think what they are spraying around their homes, until you realise all the swipe ups for the e cloths was earning them money, the point is lost then, which is such a shame.
I wouldn't and don't mind anyone making money on swipe ups, good for them it's the deceitful lies what hinch does what boils me. If she was honest from the start and told people the truth then all good to her. It's the "My hinchers " we're all in this together crap what does me as when people message her about their problems or want help she blocks them because she's a twit! I know she can't answer them all but obviously she's seen the messages to block them. She doesn't work so she could answer messages , in fact she doesn't clean so she's plenty of time on her hands. It's not about the swipe ups and making money I have a problem with so I can't speak for anyone else. I just can't stand manipulative people who just want to cash in on vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is dazzling cleaning the one who has the zoflora page on Facebook?
I'm sure it is, I know she had her name on Insta with something about zoflora, she asked them for a goody box, they said they wasn't doing any but that same week sent hinch some so she changed her name on Insta to dazling. I'd have been pissed off too . You can tell hinch has a PR backing

yes she smokes!
She smokes because I remember months & months ago (summer 2018) she did stories showing round her garden and she had 2 chairs and a table and she said it was a smoking area. Now I'm not saying she is smoking throughout her pregnancy but she definitely smoked. There has been cigarette packets in older stories before when she had a smaller following.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure it is, I know she had her name on Insta with something about zoflora, she asked them for a goody box, they said they wasn't doing any but that same week sent hinch some so she changed her name on Insta to dazling. I'd have been pissed off too . You can tell hinch has a PR backing
Yes and she changed her name and said something along the lines of that's enough free promotion for them

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes and she changed her name and said something along the lines of that's enough free promotion for them
I thought so, I've not got time for her either after all the bullying I seen going on in that group. She was right up the hinches arse and a nasty peice of work from what I remember

Anyone seen the Bab rant? She was honest. You don't get hinch coming on and saying she doesn't make much on swipe ups
I agree. Dazlin does give back to the community though through giveaways and honest feedback on products. and she always replies to messages.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.