Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
It’s probably been mentioned on the previous thread but she’s spelled ‘en route’ as ‘on route’. I don’t know why that bugs me so much, but it does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
M

Member 5148

New thread

Feeling the pinch because of Mrs Hinch? Abusing your health to increase her wealth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

NoseyNebber

Thank you everyone for your condolences, it's been bloody hard. I'm glad she's announced her sales history a little but tbh it's too little to late. To many people have bought into her scheme under false pretences!

I'm actually currently the same pregnant with a rainbow boy 🌈 as she is going by when shes hit 24 weeks also, and I'm by no means her slim bit that bump definitely hasn't grown!
Also I'm glad you've all pointed out the amount of chemicals and chemicals mixing. I literally avoid anything possibly harmful to baby like the plague. I cant understand why her making money is more important than the health of her baby but some people don't think I guess! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Beaverhausen

And when you and your ridiculous army were bullying Gemma from team Tomm? When she messaged you to try and sort it out and (I think) you just sent her a snotty email (or didn't reply - can anyone remember - Gem discussed it?). When Gem was in tears and you did nothing to stop it?
Unfortunately you reap what you sow Sophie.
I was just thinking this when I read it, typical sociopath who cries victim when she does not like hearing the truth. A sociopath who uses her followers to do the bullying and trolling for her because she is a so called superstar now.

Sophie hinchliffe you are still a manipulative bully and I am a firm believer in karma. I will explain karma for you... What you put out in the world will one day come back to bite you on the arse.

Enjoy your spotlight it will not be long before someone else takes it from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ChloChlo

VIP Member
It's actually SICK and wrong on all levels that she could even fathom putting that screenshot and her pathetic message up.

Not even used to her vast platform to send condolences out to the lads family or anything, literally jumped ship and made it all about her.

She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel to those with poor mental health.

• Angry

Hihun

I’m also one who was sucked in by the whole Hinch trend. I’ve bought more products than I needed over the last few months many of which I haven’t even used yet as tbh it all seems too much like hard work! I’ve now gone back to my good old favourites.

What made me suspicious is how she doesn’t really interact with or support the other cleaning accounts, who clearly know a lot more about cleaning than she does (e.g Sister Pledge, Lynsey QOC). I thought it was meant to be a ‘community’ yet it’s like she thinks she’s so much better than the other accounts, and she doesn’t want to be associated with them and does sneaky things to turn her followers against them. The only one I’ve seen her mention is LMM, who has gone down in my books since getting her head stuck up Mrs Hinch’s arse. Like the cruelty free stories they were all doing, she didn’t get involved in that at all. It’s all a big marketing scam, she doesn’t love us at all 😂

Wake up Hinchers!

Dont@me

I agree they are all the same with their bloody swipe ups, i dont get why MH gets slated for it when all the others are doing exactly the same??? they will use cruelty free to gain followers, and swipes up for cruelty free products,, so they gain followers and cash, they are as bad as each other imo
I think a lot of people here would agree it’s not that Hinch is making money.. It’s the way she’s gone about it all. She’s not real, everything with her is a money making ploy. She makes out she’s this ditzy blonde who was “just a hairdresser” who also suffers from anxiety when she is far from it! Had she been honest from day one & didn’t make herself out as this person that she isn’t I don’t think anybody would be here saying what they are. I mean go through this thread alone & read some of the stories from people she sucked in! It’s heartbreaking. Do you hear stories like that involving the other accounts? No. Hinch has a certain audience that she knows think will relate to this act & boy does it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yel

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed there's lots of Instagram accounts that are "spilling the tea" who are just reuploading stuff from tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Homely92

So, Mrs H reckons her dream job is working with animals, isn't that lovely. Has no problem with glueing harvested mink fur to her eyelids or encouraging 2 million followers to contribute to destroying aquatic ecosystems.
Also happy to use products TESTED on animals!
Animal lover my ass.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
S

SherlockHuns

And when you and your ridiculous army were bullying Gemma from team Tomm? When she messaged you to try and sort it out and (I think) you just sent her a snotty email (or didn't reply - can anyone remember - Gem discussed it?). When Gem was in tears and you did nothing to stop it?
Unfortunately you reap what you sow Sophie.
There's something insensitive, self absorbed and poor taste about these accounts comparing to a young man's tragic suicide to their own lives when they have also been guilty themselves of dishing out abuse to others. Another account who's name I refuse to mention used the same example herself then screenshot abuse she sent out to someone shortly after.

• Wow
I noticed when she was in her garage she had a huge box full to the brim of brand new products no doubt gifted? why don't she do a give away to her follower to say thank you!!! sorry if this has already been said i am new here. that actually made me angry. also there are so many families struggling and she just hoarding stuff that she doesn't even need.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Well well well, only yesterday were people on here commenting on how cleaning your floors with zoflora didn’t clean the dirt but instead disinfected it...and what have we got today, a story of her cleaning her floor with actual floor cleaner and telling us all how it cuts through the grime.

YOU DONT SAY!!! 🙄

Flash PR advert requirements ...
Make sure you comment on how nice it smells
Make sure you say it cuts through grime
Make sure you say it leaves the floor feeling smooth

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I’m stunned by it all. Im trying to work out how to go back through the previous previous threads 🙈
I’ve unfollowed her. Once you read the Info on here, her stories seem so condescending. For example last week when she wanted to go out ahopping, but said she didn’t have any friends to go with 🙄
I was stunned by it all too once my rose tinted glasses were whipped off. Just as I was coming to terms she is basically another Zoella (remember the 50 pound advent calendar debacle, full of pound shop tat and 16 ads on average per day per vlog!) she signed up with Gleam, Zoella's management too.

I posted all the threads here today, it's only a few pages back I think.

It will make for good reading! So much is revealed about her, that she wants to hush up.

That's another reason I don't like her, she is condescending, she also makes fly away comments that reveal so much, such as she's reached 1 million pounds (this was last year, she hinted at it when cleaning her cooker) and also that she takes the mick out of her fans calling them her 'shoppers' etc which Jamie repeats and she tells him off, there's lots of things she just takes the mickey basically. She assumes everyone is really stupid. she knows her fans are really blind, so it's a game she likes to play to infuriate us, knowing it all goes right over the heads of her hinchers, which it does!

She knows even if people show her fans black and white evidence about her, they will still refuse to believe it. Crazy how much she's brainwashing them. She drills into them every day that they and she are friends, real friends, that she can't live without them, that they cheer her up and make her day, she steals other people's encouraging quotes and posts them as her own to make them believe she's backing them too, she encourages OTT fawning by showing the more extreme ones on her insta stories, to encourage more in the hopes they get shown too (and get a ton of followers and validation) the whole thing stinks. She even reposted a woman saying Mrs Hinch means more to her than any of her real friends.

This is the attitude she encourages, complete, blind adoration above all else. So they can't live without her. And she backs it up with tons of stories every day so they keep hooked. That's a sales ploy, she adds so many stories they become tiny dots! She wants you to become obsessed with her, so you'll do anything to please her inc buying all her crap she shills every day just to be like her.

But, the real her is money obsessed. On her private instagram she wrote a message and wrote #MoneyMoneyMoney she also said you're not ugly you're just not rich. Who she really is seeps out from her past if u dig deep enough.

And she blocks fans that ask her for help as they are struggling and have anxiety. What a nice woman.

She's a money making machine who doesn't give a crap about her 'beloved hinchers' as she likes to say often, 'we're on this crazy journey together!' No, she's taking all your money, taking advantage, and she silences anyone who notices and dares speak up. She turns her hinch army on anyone with a voice. That's why she coined the phrase Hinch Army to start with! She wrote it on her cooker in a ton of cif after a spat with another instagrammer who complained about her and basically told them to go there and hound the shit out of her in not so many words!

She's manipulative and a con artist who will say and do anything to make thousands a month. And she is doing.

Don't forget she also got into trouble with the hinchers for stealing a blanket from an airline and she had her book launch in a few hours so she told them all she had an anxiety attack for the first time in 2 years and got them all on side again, making her book #1.

Twice.

She also has a penchant for exotic holidays such as the Seychelles every year, and yet, she went to the maldives and had to say so as she disappeared on her honeymoon, and she acted as though she had never had a holiday like it before! She said i dont get to go on holiday like this! pinch me my Hinchers! You too can have this if you believe enough Hinchers! What a load of rubbish. She also stays in nice hotels all the time but when she was gifted a trip for valentines day she acted as if it was the first time away in a nice hotel. She has pics of her on her private instagram in lux hotels!!!!

I just... if ppl can't see thru it.. but more and more ppl are and that is so refreshing and like a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
I

I do not spark joy

Well isn't this a gem to stumble upon :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

HenryHome

Exactly and the thing is m

im sure no one here would have a bad word to say about her pregnancy IVF or not, were not monsters! I’m not sure why she would disclose information like that to someone on Instagram anyway, if this thread starts getting buzzed with tales of IVF that aren’t true then aren’t we going to look fools. Just a thought.
For someone who was about to start my IVF journey (I fell pregnant a few weeks before) I’d say it’s a subject to keep away from. I really struggled with the thought of not being able to have children and I think unless you have been faced with this as a fertility option it’s not fair for people to comment. We don’t know her fertility story and it’s something that should stay private between a husband and a wife.

• Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
So we finally got her to crack and admit the sales as she knows these threads are super popular now.

It's really grinding her gears how many view the truth about her.

Today it's a sob story about how her Hinchers are the only reason she's still on instagram. Wow manipulative much. She uses every creepy tool in the book.

She stays on insta because it makes her a fortune for doing very little and she's been chasing fame for years (so has her husband. atm she's trying to push him as Tom Hardy lmao he just looks like a gypsy who escaped the caravan life and she's the matching wife)

She will never give it up, as long the income flows in monthly which it is.

She is a hard nosed sales person who will have come up against much, much worse in her old line of business. Yet, there she is saying how much she loved that job.

I feel sorry for her Hinchers who bought the white bath rest after she did numerous swipe ups for it. It sold out.

She said at the time she wished she'd got grey.

So now it has conveniently 'broken' so she can get a new grey one and do more swipe ups..

IF the item broke then she sold her hinchers an item that was defective without first testing it thoroughly.

If she just binned it because she wanted a grey and and another chance to sell them today, she's the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
  • Haha