Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
For a supposed cleaning lady who's known for her 'tips', I'm amazed Mrs Hinch doesn't know to simple place a towel length ways on the floor in front of the door the dog enters, which takes the mud off the paws and keeps hard floors clean. Then you just shake it outside, and put it in the washing machine every few days.

How does she not know this? Dog owners have been doing this forever.

I swear she even has a grey towel with Henry's name on it, some gift.

I don't believe she's mopping her floor every time the dog re-enters during the day. Talk about making work for yourself.

I also love Marie is still ignoring her. She goes right up in my estimation every time she refuses to collab with the faker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Has anyone else found they have lost their love for insta recently. I guess have my eyes opened on here, I already knew and felt alot of it any way but seeing all the evidence to confirm what I was thinking made such a difference. I guess I'm to worried to speak my mind on there now as theres so am y of my followers/friends who are still hinch fans. I'm just like what's the point at the moment. 🤷‍♀️
I was on IG when it was just pretty photos of landscapes, flowers and beaches😊 that’s why I started an account.

It’s a shame it’s been turned into a selling and advertising platform, it’s lost its charm.

I

I do not spark joy

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, I haven't had a chance to catch up yet but look at this 😱. This could all end up very badly if people keep trying to out do each other with this insanity.
see

• Wow
  • Angry

Bubu

Chatty Member
No threads are being deleted don't worry. The Hinch threads will never go.

We receive dozens of requests every week and never delete threads, only certain messages that break the rules for hate speach, threatening behaviour or privacy :)
Thanks for clearing it up, i'll unpack my bags here again then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
This is a wonderful question and I can't wait to reply properly which I will have to do tonight as I'm busy with fam atm, but I promise to get back to you with my discoveries!

In the meantime this video is super helpful, it's American though but a great start:

It honestly makes me so happy to clean to my hearts content and know I'm not hurting our environment and myself, my health stays the same. I have super sensitive health to chemicals, so I know if something is 'good' or 'bad' by my reaction to it.

I also can smell the chemicals in the air when I'm out walking, and passing people's houses, it's wild. I even smelt some people before they passed me, they absolutely stunk to high heaven of Lenor! :(
It makes me so happy when people are chemical free. Like you I'm super sensitive to them and can tell when something is bad even if it's supposed to be marketed as good. I don't know if you would be interested in this but I want to set up a thread under general discussion on here about chemical free cleaning for anyone interested in tips. It comes up on here quite a bit so would be good to have a thread on it to direct people to if they want to make the change. I also want to pick a product or two a week that Sophie promotes and pick apart it's ingredients so everyone can see how harmful the stuff is

• Heart

Minestronesoup

Eco-friendly cleaning products, for those wanting to change...
Hot water, soap, bircarb, vinegar, real lemons, in fact Mother Nature has already provided everything you need.

Think of it this way, we have only had chemical cleaning products for a blink of an eye in humanity terms.
Humans have been around forever (well not technically forever but let's not get into facts and figures 🤣) yet the first humans survived to produce the next generation, and the next and the next and so on and all without a bottle of anti-bac or Zoflora in sight 🤔

So maybe, just maybe we don't actually need any of that shite and the whole thing is just one business plan after another to line a someone's else's pockets!?!?

Personally I use hot soapy water etc as mentioned above and also use Splosh products for some things so maybe take a look at them?

And yes, let's all get to back to CLEANING and storing our cleaning products in a frikken CUPBOARD!!!!

{Walks off chuntering about stupid frikken Narnias and about how those little mites on Book Day at school would have done better going as a character from the Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and the REAL Narnia, than a fake money grabbing daft bint who sits on her arse all day - Pankhurst would be turning in her grave 😔)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I feel like she sounds really bored on her stories these days. But knows she has to keep repeating these routines to ensure the money coming in from it all.
Everyday its just chucking vinegar and soda crystals down her plug holes for the umpteenth time. I feel like burning my "Dave" on video so the Hinch Army can gawp in horror. The things bloody useless anyway.

• Haha

Unicorn23

I’m new to the forum but have been lurking 😂 when we brought our house in august I was sucked in to the hinch Saga and brought loads of cleaning products and kept buying more 🙈 over the last couple of months I have got bored of her and since discovered the forums. I have aldo fallen out of love with my insta I have so much going on in my life at the moment with coursework and we have just lost one of our dogs last week and our other one is back at forth at the vets for check ups ect and my other half has set up his own business so helping him with that I don’t have time to be sucked into her games now. This past week has been hard and it took me like an hour to wash the blooming pots and my mental state isn’t good due to loosing our dog so I don’t need to be bombarded with sales ect

• Heart
You are a cunt!
This has been addressed many pages back, @Mahaholsh has been told why mink lashes are cruel.

There's no need to be so rude. Lots of people aren't aware of the reality of "cruelty-free" mink lashes, because they believe the seller is being honest in calling them cruelty free. It's better to politely and factually educate people, than to insult them.

Beaverhausen

Did we not talk about how she and Jamie never seem to go out with friends etc and whalla tonight she is wiff da girls.

• Haha

Sparklecunt

Has anyone else found they have lost their love for insta recently. I guess have my eyes opened on here, I already knew and felt alot of it any way but seeing all the evidence to confirm what I was thinking made such a difference. I guess I'm to worried to speak my mind on there now as theres so many of my followers/friends who are still hinch fans. I'm just like what's the point at the moment. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I never thought of that! As wasn’t she also eating Milky Bar yoghurts back then & I remember people saying back then they thought she had a deal with Nestle as everything she eats is by them & she mentioned it in a story... That’s back when I was following her 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
Milky Rolls are Nestle as well aren't they?

I saw Hinch Barmy members arrange their Smarties and force feed themselves Milky Rolls, even though you could tell they didn't really like them 🤣🤣🤣

One thing copying a strange woman's cleaning products.

Another when you're copying her shoes (Melissa boots anyone?).

But you have got to be a right freak to wanna copy someone else's tastebuds.

Sums up the remainders of Hinch Army for you.

• Haha

Sunnyshine

Interesting seeing IVF being mentioned.... all I'll say is when I post the message she sent, along with my reply that no doubt she's claiming she never saw - take note of the date and the contents of what I wrote to her. ♡
I cannot wait to see your post! So much respect for your honesty on your story the other day. 💗

• Heart

HenryHome

She’s now addressed her baby bump on her stories ..... I think her baby and her pregnancy should be kept out of the discussions. This is something I really feel for her on if her journey has been hard.

Kellieharry

This page has opened my eyes so much! You see I lost my mum last year very suddenly and unexpected! I was going through horrific grief! Debilitating anxiety well an horrific time.. I think social media and following these so called cleaning accounts took my mind from the reality of things... but the thing that done it for me was when MH said her anxiety was a flutter in her stomach! Omg that made me furious made me realise what an fake she was! Yeah anxiety is really a flutter in your stomach! Anybody that’s suffering from real anxiety will know that’s a shocking thing to say! Well I’ve just been looking through stories omg how cringe that pixie dust cleaning is now having a bath putting a bath bomb in and has a nice face mask at ready also.. please can these women get a grip 😡 cringing

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

QueenT93

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, I haven't had a chance to catch up yet but look at this 😱. This could all end up very badly if people keep trying to out do each other with this insanity.View attachment 8615View attachment 8616see
My best Friend is behind this Instagram account & she’s asked me to post the following screenshot on her behalf. This site has opened both of our eyes to the dangers of mixing chemicals. I myself went overboard with Zoflora one day & was in bed shaking & being sick constantly from cleaning the bathroom floor to ceiling in zoflo, no ventilation and used an entire 120ml bottle in 2-3 hours. We’ve always saw Hinch do it and therefore assumed it was okay. I myself overlooked the “warning” labels as “oh it’s the brand covering their backs maybe” but lesson well & truly learnt for us both.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Tinks77

Having cleaned my kitchen this morning I seriously considered posting about it on my Instagram with the hashtag #cleanedNOThinched and after sorted out my cupboard under the sink #organisedNOThinched [emoji23]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Eyeswideopen123

From someone who is above the age of 60, don't follow the crowd. Believe me when I say that there's absolutely no need for all the crap people are spraying, wiping, disinfecting, sterilizing and poisoning their bodies with. The money you are wasting on unnecessary products is ridiculous. Spend your money on enjoying life and making memories❤View attachment 8648
I keep seeing quotes of

In a world full of kardashians be a Mrs Hinch
I replied back in a world full of Kardashian’s just be yourself ! And got bloody lynched for it

• Wow
  • Sad
T

tiredandwired

The carpet squeedge a craze a few weeks ago. I would not expect to have to do that on my carpet if I'd spent £400 on a hoover. Give me a Henry any day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18