Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought of that! As wasn’t she also eating Milky Bar yoghurts back then & I remember people saying back then they thought she had a deal with Nestle as everything she eats is by them & she mentioned it in a story... That’s back when I was following her 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
Milky Rolls are Nestle as well aren't they?

I saw Hinch Barmy members arrange their Smarties and force feed themselves Milky Rolls, even though you could tell they didn't really like them 🤣🤣🤣

One thing copying a strange woman's cleaning products.

Another when you're copying her shoes (Melissa boots anyone?).

But you have got to be a right freak to wanna copy someone else's tastebuds.

Sums up the remainders of Hinch Army for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I saw Hinch Barmy members arrange their Smarties and force feed themselves Milky Rolls, even though you could tell they didn't really like them 🤣🤣🤣

Ooooo yeh I remember her saying she always had to get them when she went out shopping!

I’ll be honest I do love Zoflora. Used t for a few years. The conditioner one I use to do when I was feeling fancy 🤣

The karate chop does my head in.

I’m trying to think what hinch has taught me that i do now. Honestly. Nothing!

Actually writing down what things I have managed to do today.

Reactions: 5
She be banging that out in the morn!!

Has she still got a Smartie obsession? I only started watching her stories again since coming on here 😂
Haha smarties and coffee mate both Nestle products. Probably didn't earn her enough

Reactions: 3

I couldn’t agree more! I’ll be honest, I didn’t really know anything about the AF /AD stuff, and as there was no mention of anything like that until quite recently, I thought oh bless her, most women don’t tell you where they’ve bought their top from yet here she is, telling everyone exactly where she’s bought each item of clothing. Isn’t she lovely? Aww bless her, she’s even added the link for people to buy them!

Yep, I was a total idiot 😂 only when she put a rushed post up briefly mentioning that she now had to say AD etc, it dawned on me 🙈

Reactions: 6

Yes they are by Nestle as well 😂😂

Omg don’t, I remember seeing pics of people who had organised their Smarties into little colour groups like she was doing!!

• Haha
Ooooo yeh I remember her saying she always had to get them when she went out shopping!

I’ll be honest I do love Zoflora. Used t for a few years. The conditioner one I use to do when I was feeling fancy 🤣

The karate chop does my head in.

I’m trying to think what hinch has taught me that i do now. Honestly. Nothing!

Actually writing down what things I have managed to do today.
Thing is I loved Zoflora even before the Hinch craze. My mum used to use it so did my nan. In "flowershop" a discontinued fragrance smelt exactly like freshly cut flowers.

Then it annoyed me in September/October it was almost impossible to find my usual product I had been using for years because die hard fans had bought every bastard box on the shelves!

Reactions: 12
Yes they are by Nestle as well 😂😂

Omg don’t, I remember seeing pics of people who had organised their Smarties into little colour groups like she was doing!!
Yes! And one or two brave women told them they were ridiculous for doing so 😂 they all replied with “what? I’ve always eaten my smarties like this mate! #jealous #ifyouknowyouknow voice over in Morgan freeman’s voice ‘they did not know. None of them knew anything’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is I loved Zoflora even before the Hinch craze. My mum used to use it so did my nan. In "flowershop" a discontinued fragrance smelt exactly like freshly cut flowers.

Then it annoyed me in September/October it was almost impossible to find my usual product I had been using for years because die hard fans had bought every bastard box on the shelves!
And then the bastards took the boxes off the shelves too 😂 you couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! And one or two brave women told them they were ridiculous for doing so 😂 they all replied with “what? I’ve always eaten my smarties like this mate! #jealous #ifyouknowyouknow voice over in Morgan freeman’s voice ‘they did not know. None of them knew anything’ 🙈
Yes I’m sure they had allllways eaten their Smarties like that 🙄🙄 Bet they never even ate Smarties before Hinch sucked them in!

"Where can I buy spray bottles?!"

"My dog seems to smell like a dog, what can I do?"

"How do I wash bleach stains out of my pants?"

"My husband used my Minky to clean something, is divorce on the cards?"

"Does anyone else get "anxious" if their cushions aren't straight?"

"I've just bought Zoflora! What can I use it for?"

Are ALL legimate questions I've been seen asked on more than one occassion on the Hinch Army page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
New thread for mrshinch
I’ve only just caught up in the last and couldn’t comment on anything as this one was started 🙈
I too was suckered in spent a fortune creating my “narnia” spent 3 hours clearing the space out and laying it out and proudly tagging her in the pic that was January and I had only been following her a month by February I had wised up thanks to a lovely account I was following who spelled it out on her stories how Hinch was in it for the money and I noticed that Hinch would say she wanted something hand t seen it etc then all of a sudden it’s been gifted to her as if by magic my cleaning cupboard is just that, I still call my green glass cloth Kermit as it’s green but that’s it
And LMM calling others out for only saying what’s true is hypocritical if she doesn’t actually like Hinch then that just makes her no better than the rest

Reactions: 9
From someone who is above the age of 60, don't follow the crowd. Believe me when I say that there's absolutely no need for all the crap people are spraying, wiping, disinfecting, sterilizing and poisoning their bodies with. The money you are wasting on unnecessary products is ridiculous. Spend your money on enjoying life and making memories❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.