Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I believe so, and definitely a #gifted - but that never happens. Think how many times she uses "Sharon shark" in a week (vacuum/mop/handheld) and you never see any #af or #gifted. She doesn't put a link up each time she uses them so I don't think #ad is required, but if she does a swipe up then yes it should be #ad from what I understand.

Same with "Minkeh", zoflora, flash, "Paul the pine", "Elvis", "Buddy & Brian" "cliff" and all the other giants she's in bed with making a hefty sum from.
I can't upload them to here as I have "your files are too large" error messages 🙈, but I have the all the screenshots from earlier this week of her going round the house showing all the #gifted etc products, to use as reference for future stories that include those products she conveniently fails to use the relevant #'s on. Obviously this didn't include any of the (I'm sure) hundreds of little things she has been gifted/affiliated with /advertises for, but it's pretty obvious to anyone which products/brands they are.

Reactions: 1
So she should at least have 'af' every single time she picks up a minky/ shark or whoever then? For example, her latest story where Jamie has apparently chucked Minkeh in the bath. Should that have a disclosure as she is featuring something she is paid to advertise?
Nope she would put #AD

Influencers need to realise new people follow or check their Instagram daily

If you don't know about sponsorships or as deals you would think she bought it and was just sharing the purchase. But that's not the case. So that's why as an influencer you just declare it every time for 12 months.

As I already pointed out #AF is too ambiguous to be used.

Reactions: 4
Nope she would put #AD

Influencers need to realise new people follow or check their Instagram daily

If you don't know about sponsorships or as deals you would think she bought it and was just sharing the purchase. But that's not the case. So that's why as an influencer you just declare it every time for 12 months.

As I already pointed out #AF is too ambiguous to be used.

Yes you're right she should be putting ad. Because that's what it is. She should be putting it every time she features a story and on every slide of the story not just the last one. If that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't upload them to here as I have "your files are too large" error messages 🙈, but I have the all the screenshots from earlier this week of her going round the house showing all the #gifted etc products, to use as reference for future stories that include those products she conveniently fails to use the relevant #'s on. Obviously this didn't include any of the (I'm sure) hundreds of little things she has been gifted/affiliated with /advertises for, but it's pretty obvious to anyone which products/brands they are.
The screenshots are all on #6 thread I😄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't know why ANY influencer uses #AF or #Gifted as ASA deems them both not appropriate

It's either #AD or #SPON
I've seen all used, I think there's a lot of confusion going on wether or be "deliberate" or unintentional. Hinch knows it all inside and out so it makes it all the more infuriating 😠

Reactions: 2
I'm confused. Why did she pay for it but it's an AD?
Because she takes 50 - 70% of the profit from all eBay sales made through that link. She buys it and shares the link because she is an eBay affiliate. It's purely to make money.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Also winds me up when she puts soda crystals and vinegar down her plug holes!!! May haswell just pour salt down there! I'm also 21 week pregnant and I've ditched all the bleach and other cleaning chemicals as its dangerous so why havent she?

Reactions: 9
I was speaking to someone last night on a night out and Mrs Hinch was brought up. This lady showed me messages from her and Sophie saying she had IVF
Is your friend close friends with hinch? I can't imagine her divulging this information to just anyone.

Reactions: 11
Never seen her... um... de grease her extractor fan.

Soph, if you’re reading this - make sure you do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was on earlier talking about her flooring again the ppl sent her a bigger sample ( she said their name)
Why is she replacing her perfectly ok floor? Another free gift/ad/ af !!

Reactions: 9
I have just gone back onto my IG and watched some stories. OMG. Honestly do do one now!!!! I dont know if it would be ok if I shared some of the comments etc from here onto my IG? I am so done hiding it all!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.