Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is feeling like they're struggling with keeping on top of their home and want an honest, proven way to manage everything in half an hour a day I honestly can't recommend @the_organised_mum enough.
She is EVERYTHING Mrs Hinch ISN'T. If you don't want to be patronised, lied to or used and if you want to do your bit for the environment, save money, improve your MH, get in control, be part of a positive and supportive community you should think about following her. She's ethical, moral and honest. And she actually cleans.
Also, you may or may not know that last year she was also a victim of the Hinch army bullying. It was horrible. She was actually crying about what they did to her, all approved and supported by Mrs Hinch. Sophie didn't once step in to say "stop"... she just wrote "Hinch Army" in CIF on her hob. It was uncomfortably obvious what she was referring to. And you know how Gemma offended the Hinch and her idiots? By saying don't mix chemicals. By saying she'd seen some other accounts mixing chemicals and it was poisonous so be careful. That's all she did. Didn't mention anyone by name. And then the "you're jealous" "you're a bully" and the🐍 emojis started.
Who was right in the end?!? Oh how the mighty have fallen. NEVER underestimate the power of Karma. Ever.
#notaffiliatedwithteamtomm #notanad #notinpaidpartnershipwithtomm #justafabaccount

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has anyone else found they have lost their love for insta recently. I guess have my eyes opened on here, I already knew and felt alot of it any way but seeing all the evidence to confirm what I was thinking made such a difference. I guess I'm to worried to speak my mind on there now as theres so am y of my followers/friends who are still hinch fans. I'm just like what's the point at the moment. 🤷‍♀️
Yes agreed! When i have spoken honestly on mine about it i got messages saying they agree but too scared to be open about it or others who are just plain rude.
So many accounts jump on the bandwagon just to gain followers as they see it as an easy route to grow and of course just want freebies.
Makes me feel sick.

A year ago it was a lovely place, not so much now.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else found they have lost their love for insta recently. I guess have my eyes opened on here, I already knew and felt alot of it any way but seeing all the evidence to confirm what I was thinking made such a difference. I guess I'm to worried to speak my mind on there now as theres so am y of my followers/friends who are still hinch fans. I'm just like what's the point at the moment. 🤷‍♀️
I was on IG when it was just pretty photos of landscapes, flowers and beaches😊 that’s why I started an account.

It’s a shame it’s been turned into a selling and advertising platform, it’s lost its charm.

Reactions: 21
Yes agreed! When i have spoken honestly on mine about it i got messages saying they agree but too scared to be open about it or others who are just plain rude.
So many accounts jump on the bandwagon just to gain followers as they see it as an easy route to grow and of course just want freebies.
Makes me feel sick.

A year ago it was a lovely place, not so much now.
Yes I totally agree.. I've got 2 accounts a smaller private one and one with over 8k following I'm honestly contemplating deleting the bigger one and keeping my smaller personal one where I can post what ever I want with out having to worry. Just not loving it any more. And I spend free time on here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
There is no telling this to certain women in the FB group though at all. They still continue to view the sun as if it shines out of her arse. And anyone saying anything remotely truthful about the Hinch are swiftly banned by her vulgar sister, if not just met with the same barage of insults such as "you're jealoussssss".

How much are cocker spaniel puppies costing these days? Have they shot through the roof as well? If not I'm actually shocked these haven't become the "New fad" breed. Like Beagles, Pugs and Frenchies over the past few years. I wouldn't be suprised with the amount of women on the FB group putting up pics of their new puppy saying "Oh look I've got my own Henry!!" I feel bad for the dog since its a working breed and people on there are literally just buying one completely uneducated about them just because Hinch has one, not realising how much energy and work must go into keeping and maintaining this WORKING breed!!!
Funny you say that! On the we love Mrs Hinch page on fb, people were actually asking what breed he was and where could they get one 🙈 a few sane people pointed out that buying her recommended zoflora etc was one thing, buying a dog just because she has one is ridiculous and they should wise up! Those women had a whole load of abuse.
I remember someone saying they felt she wasn’t actually cleaning, not properly. They were removed from the group for being a troll.
I actually like the page, it’s mkre tips and advice on how to clean or certain decor from people, not totally fixated on Hinch. But when they come out to defend her, my god they don’t half come out in force! It really is like a cult

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was on IG when it was just pretty photos of landscapes, flowers and beaches😊 that’s why I started an account.

It’s a shame it’s been turned into a selling and advertising platform, it’s lost it’s charm.
I posted a sun set a few weeks ago. People actually made comment saying it was nice to see some thing different on their feeds lol.. it's just full of grey homes and cleaning products.. maybe I need to follow some different accounts.

Reactions: 11
I also noticed her brand new dining table that she got gifted with has miraculously disappeared.
It doesn't show in her stories anymore and it is just a wide open space.
What on earth did she do to a 2k table? Ruin it by spraying Zoflora on the wood perhaps?
She said last week she damaged it (didn't say how - shocker) but it was in to be fixed. If it's down to her "hacks" then she needs to be honest as her following are like lemmings. She still hasn't spoke up about the dangers of the flammable Lenor conditioner spray she gleefully drenched Hinch towers in daily 😳.

Reactions: 8
I posted a sun set a few weeks ago. People actually made comment saying it was nice to see some thing different on their feeds lol.. it's just full of grey homes and cleaning products.. maybe I need to follow some different accounts.
I love a beach picture; sunny or a raging gale it doesn’t matter to me😁. I follow more photographic accounts now since I had a recent clear out of sales people accounts like Erica Davies , MoD and The Frugality , such a shame they’ve become ‘Del Boy’ type accounts .

The days of such simple things are long fuckin’ gone.

I have a few accounts, my personal one - I have about 30 followers, and the follow list is all travel, the countries I like, art, design inspo, food, exercise, the odd positive quote, dogs the same breed as mine, funny accounts etc. It's like a magazine of my favourite things. I don't really follow 'people' because it can get a bit virtue signally and narcissistic. My other accounts - one is for a business I tried once and the other is a snoop account 😂. I heard someone saying you should spring clean your feed - get rid of stuff that doesn't spark joy 😉, curate it so it stays positive. If people start polluting your feed with unnecessary tit get rid of that account. I think Instagram can still be positive, we just need to be in control of what we're allowing into our brains a bit more 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else found they have lost their love for insta recently. I guess have my eyes opened on here, I already knew and felt alot of it any way but seeing all the evidence to confirm what I was thinking made such a difference. I guess I'm to worried to speak my mind on there now as theres so many of my followers/friends who are still hinch fans. I'm just like what's the point at the moment. 🤷‍♀️
Yes, know what you mean

Reactions: 3
There is no telling this to certain women in the FB group though at all. They still continue to view the sun as if it shines out of her arse. And anyone saying anything remotely truthful about the Hinch are swiftly banned by her vulgar sister, if not just met with the same barage of insults such as "you're jealoussssss".

How much are cocker spaniel puppies costing these days? Have they shot through the roof as well? If not I'm actually shocked these haven't become the "New fad" breed. Like Beagles, Pugs and Frenchies over the past few years. I wouldn't be suprised with the amount of women on the FB group putting up pics of their new puppy saying "Oh look I've got my own Henry!!" I feel bad for the dog since its a working breed and people on there are literally just buying one completely uneducated about them just because Hinch has one, not realising how much energy and work must go into keeping and maintaining this WORKING breed!!!
I said this (about the spaniel puppies) in the FB group several months ago. People were asking “what breed is Henry? I want one!” I said that if they wanted to buy the products she ‘liked’ (was paid to promote) that was fine, but to buy a dog because somebody they like online has one is ridiculous and dangerous.
I got hugely slagged off, was told I was jealous etc, eventually the thread was pulled by admin.

• Wow
Lindsey queen of clean put on she's doing her skirting boards with hot soapy water and a microfibre cloth. Someone still put she would have been tempted to put a bit of zoflora in it 🙄 i put it's the best way to clean with just hot soapy water. Honestly those hinch zombies! Arghhhhhhh

Reactions: 6
Hi I’m new here and admittedly was a Hinch fan I have recently noticed the increased ads etc and had my eyes opened to the reality

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The day the scales started to fall from my eyes was when all the cleaning accounts were talking about cruelty free products and they were saying that they would give unopened CIf to foodbanks, and then never buy again etc. Even the accounts who were sat on the fence commented on it. Mrs Hinch said nothing but made a point of getting the CIf out and waving it around. It’s like she had just been contacted by them to help with future sales😡

Reactions: 16
Funny you say that! On the we love Mrs Hinch page on fb, people were actually asking what breed he was and where could they get one 🙈 a few sane people pointed out that buying her recommended zoflora etc was one thing, buying a dog just because she has one is ridiculous and they should wise up! Those women had a whole load of abuse.
I remember someone saying they felt she wasn’t actually cleaning, not properly. They were removed from the group for being a troll.
I actually like the page, it’s mkre tips and advice on how to clean or certain decor from people, not totally fixated on Hinch. But when they come out to defend her, my god they don’t half come out in force! It really is like a cult
I was one of the members who told one woman asking what breed he is (a thread I've seen come up SEVERAL times) that if she needed to ask then the breed is obviously not for her and do some research before even considering any sort of dog. It's sickening the lengths some people want to go to be like her. But she's got her spiney fake nails into them all and won't let go.

The dog cruelty on that page is shocking. Like I said in the last Hinch thread I've seen a few dogs with chemical burns and lost fur from unknowledgable owners spraying their beds and probably even the Dogs themselves (judging by one dogs severity) with Zoflora!!! There's also another popular topic which comes up on an almost weekly basis on "how to get rid of doggy smells" or "how often do you wash your dogs" with some saying washing their dog is part of their cleaning routine. I had a very very defensive aggressive woman defending why she felt she needed to bathe her dog on a weekly basis (all based on her needs not the dogs) stripping the poor thing of its natural oils needed in its coat and skin. So many unknowledgable owners and tit advice regarding animal care on there is unreal. It seems like a big PISSING competition on who "cleans more" sometimes with people who are genuinely competitive about it or plain old fibbers. I enjoyed the group as well until I was permanantly blocked and banned for the last time. Mainly for the crack though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.