Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Mrs Hinch or her followers check in here regularly as so much that gets mentioned suddenly pops up on her insta the next day - so thought I'd take this opportunity of getting a message to her.

Sophie - I absolutely loved following your stories, I was (am) suffering from depression and anxiety, I was off work and felt so low and then someone mentioned you and I had a look and was hooked. I really felt like we were "all in it together" and that you were someone who understood what it was like to feel anxious and lonely. I found an enthusiasm for buying the products and gadgets you showed us and really felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I looked forward to your updates throughout the day and then spent so much money that I couldn't afford on the things you recommended. That wasn't your fault, you didn't force me to, but I wish you had told me that actually you were just being paid to promote them, that you got a cut every time I "swiped up" - I might still have invested in the loo roll holder, the mop, the radiator covers and the 72 bottles of zoflora (ok that's an exaggeration) who knows, but if I had it would have been with my eyes open, not because my friend Sophie told me how great it was. I'm an intelligent woman usually and not easily hoodwinked, but the mind is a strange thing and when suffering with mental health things get a bit foggy and perspectives can be a little off kilter, I appreciate you wouldn't understand that yourself but trust me, it happens. So when you're going through a really tough time you will grab anything that makes life a little more bearable and cling onto it - and that's what I did. You were my lifeline.

Then I found out that actually you weren't my friend, I wasn't your hincher, I was your revenue source. I don't have a cleaning account on Instagram, just a little private account with a couple holiday pics, a couple pics of my dog and lots of pictures of hinching related stuff, I posted pictures of when I squeegeed the stairs, when I ordered your book, when the minkys I ordered were delivered, all to show the world that I belonged to something, was part of something. I can't even look at my own Instagram page now as it upsets me - bet that will give you a right laugh hey! I've had a crappy weekend, how was yours? I've spent most of it crying or snapping at husband and dog because I feel like I've lost something. Again, not really your fault, you didn't tell me to become dependant. You also didn't tell me you were a saleswoman pretending to be "just a girl cleaning her house" - but we live and learn. You probably stopped reading halfway through the second sentence but that's ok, I feel better for getting that off my chest. All the best!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
It looks like Mrs Hinch or her followers check in here regularly as so much that gets mentioned suddenly pops up on her insta the next day - so thought I'd take this opportunity of getting a message to her.

Sophie - I absolutely loved following your stories, I was (am) suffering from depression and anxiety, I was off work and felt so low and then someone mentioned you and I had a look and was hooked. I really felt like we were "all in it together" and that you were someone who understood what it was like to feel anxious and lonely. I found an enthusiasm for buying the products and gadgets you showed us and really felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, I looked forward to your updates throughout the day and then spent so much money that I couldn't afford on the things you recommended. That wasn't your fault, you didn't force me to, but I wish you had told me that actually you were just being paid to promote them, that you got a cut every time I "swiped up" - I might still have invested in the loo roll holder, the mop, the radiator covers and the 72 bottles of zoflora (ok that's an exaggeration) who knows, but if I had it would have been with my eyes open, not because my friend Sophie told me how great it was. I'm an intelligent woman usually and not easily hoodwinked, but the mind is a strange thing and when suffering with mental health things get a bit foggy and perspectives can be a little off kilter, I appreciate you wouldn't understand that yourself but trust me, it happens. So when you're going through a really tough time you will grab anything that makes life a little more bearable and cling onto it - and that's what I did. You were my lifeline.

Then I found out that actually you weren't my friend, I wasn't your hincher, I was your revenue source. I don't have a cleaning account on Instagram, just a little private account with a couple holiday pics, a couple pics of my dog and lots of pictures of hinching related stuff, I posted pictures of when I squeegeed the stairs, when I ordered your book, when the minkys I ordered were delivered, all to show the world that I belonged to something, was part of something. I can't even look at my own Instagram page now as it upsets me - bet that will give you a right laugh hey! I've had a crappy weekend, how was yours? I've spent most of it crying or snapping at husband and dog because I feel like I've lost something. Again, not really your fault, you didn't tell me to become dependant. You also didn't tell me you were a saleswoman pretending to be "just a girl cleaning her house" - but we live and learn. You probably stopped reading halfway through the second sentence but that's ok, I feel better for getting that off my chest. All the best!
I read it. I am so moved. I’m sorry you went through that. ((((Hugs))))

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I read it too, you couldn't have wrote it better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
true fact if you can't have children she gloats and shows of in your face some one i know told me this as sophie was bragging to a girl who could not have children that she pregnant and putting this girl down.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She does love a strong smell, I'll be honest, I enjoy the fumes from hand sanitiser, a nod to previous vices of mine. Perhaps I am projecting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed there’s been a change in her stories. Showed her garage, showed the muddy dog prints. If she was more relatable and honest about things I’d follow her again. I wanna follow people that are relatable and have a messy house. Not someone that lives like it’s a show home. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a oven clean. She does the same things over and over. New content would be great.

Reactions: 11

Great post, and kinda similar to my experience too. I'd was burnt by Zoella, I used to watch her video's for years and try to support her in any way I could. I always had a niggling intuitive feeling she wasn't the person she portrayed, then it all came to light I was right. The amount of undisclosed ad's, the amount of selling rubbish, the lack of care about her products being ethical, her products made cheaply in China then sold her for premium prices, her constant shilling of stuff to make the most money, it was such an eye opener for me. I felt bad that I had 'lost something' too. I haven't watched zoe again. I heared she's lost her reputation and all with that final money grabbing calendar stunt.

When Mrs Hinch came along I got suckered in to her whole spiel but I didn't like the products she was using. I'm sensitive to smelly chemical stuff so that was a no. If i were to pine the toilet and brush it, my throat would get sore and my eyes water, so I've got natural products sorted. Still it was a fun thing to watch at first, but I remember the day you were talking and I suddenly noticed all the ad's. I didn't understand what was happening, but i knew something was shady. I came on here and asked why would someone post lots of ebay links to items, every single day? Why would she push ebay links, like 11 per day? Something wasn't right. She was devoted to swipe ups, yet she never seemed genuine in talking about how 'great they are', it all sounded like sales patter, and not that convincing either! It was then Yel I believe, explained about Ebay Partnership. Mrs Hinch was slyly making a profit from every person who swiped up! To say my jaw hit the ground was an understatement! Since then I've watched in horror, as she sneakily advertises SO MUCH stuff under the guise of 'just fun/ being ur friend / being kind!'. It's bloody awful, really. For months and months she'd push endless swipe ups per day and when the items all sold out just 20 mins later she'd reappear all jolly saying 'here's a new link guys!'. Or if people said they couldn't get one as it had sold out, she'd say on her stories, don't worry I'll find you a new link!! You bet she would go out of her way to find you fresh links. She was shifting hundreds of items a day. And that's not even starting on her enthusing about sharks and mops and never an ad or affiliate, yet she was working for these companies and paid to promote them (she got all her stuff free too!) She's a disgrace for not being transparent to her fans about this. And she didn't because she knew she could sell a ton more by pretending to do it as a friend and not making any money out of you. THAT is the real Mrs Hinch in a nutshell. A seasoned pro sales person, trained since the age of 16, who saw a bunch of ladies she could sell a pipe dream to. She knows thru feedback that many have mental issues, and money issues, she doesn't care. Instead she posts encouraging them to spend money on her, even when they have none. IF you message her for help as some have, saying they're in debt and have anxiety, she blocks them!! That's how much she 'loves her hinchers'. She loves you as long as you're buying, and as long as you're uploading pictures of your hauls to encourage others to do the same. Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It. That's a hashtag she started!

If it wasn't for this forum to let off steam about her dodgy practises, I'd be raging about it by now lol!

I watch now on and off like watching a car crash. She makes me so sad that she's chosen to do this to vulnerable people. She knows, and she doesn't care. She's so damn manipulative.

The greediness of Mrs Hinch is really repellent. When people discuss if she's pretty or not, I cannot see any prettiness at all, I see average and it's because she's lost everything in my eyes to be a greedy witch. That is all I see!! And it's her own fault.

She has lost a lot of fans, whether she knows it or not. Blocking people who ask her for help, in droves, doesn't help either! And she will continue to lose more and more, as she alienates people.

She's digging her own grave. The amount of ppl finding out about her grows daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh the lurking only lasted a day...😂😂😂 just been blocked in her Instagram! Whatever will I fill my days with now ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning, who would like to bet on what she does today after the chat on here yesterday?

I think she is going to cook dinner for her family. Rofl who am I kidding, lunch out or round mummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she takes something away from the forum it should be to not spray so many chemicals around for Henry and the baby. They don't have a choice. I really hope she will at least slow it down when the baby is born

A few threads back I said I thought someone from Gleam was reading comments on here. They have to protect their revenue stream. The article in HELLO magazine was 100% Gleam they will have gone into crisis more they have told her what to post. I thought she was going out to friends birthday all of her posts are about her.

If she takes something away from the forum it should be to not spray so many chemicals around for Henry and the baby. They don't have a choice. I really hope she will at least slow it down when the baby is born
I have to say I was shocked when I saw her spray that 1001 carpet freshner on a freshly washed baby blanket and her mother was standing right there. Surely she should have corrected her. I do hope her midwife explains all of this to her.

Oh the lurking only lasted a day...😂😂😂 just been blocked in her Instagram! Whatever will I fill my days with now ?!?!
Is that her personal Instagram? I think she’s deleted it as I can’t see it either now but on my follower app it doesn’t say I’m blocked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The thing is her and her whole family are now going to realise that their whole life is under a microscope. And the problem is that people have taken what they needed to bring her down from her twitter and private instagram oh and lets not forget linkedin.

She has lied, manipulate and blocked so many people who fell for her lies and shown who she really was that there is no turning back. No doubt her management team will be going into overdrive to try an save this one.

When I first started watching her about September time I think
She had a husky voice and never showed her face in the beginning I was really shocked when she showed her face lol
Yes I followed her since before she hit 20k and I’m sure I remember her sitting out in the garden doing stories while having a fag! But she never ever showed her face. If you’re a smoker so what? Why lie about it? Because it doesn’t fit the squeaky clean gleam image!

Reactions: 16
I’m fully expecting her to launch a new way to ‘clean’ when the baby is born. She’ll tell people that it isn’t good to spray zoflora around babies, so swipe up and get yourself a storage unit! You can put your baby in there and spray your home with disinfectant without having to worry!
There’ll be some sort of new groundbreaking crap that she can make money out of

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I followed her since before she hit 20k and I’m sure I remember her sitting out in the garden doing stories while having a fag! But she never ever showed her face. If you’re a smoker so what? Why lie about it? Because it doesn’t fit the squeaky clean gleam image!
Didn’t even know she smoked! 😱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.