Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh, I’ve been cuntfluenced into making a Poopsa calendar for 2023. Every month I can turn over the page and laugh like a seal into my pasta. Here’s a few of my 12 months selection 🤭

7112BBA6-00AC-446A-AE75-AD1F2FA09012.jpeg

6D8BB652-2735-4C3A-9F4A-CDE86C1E4E92.jpeg
FE991587-D9CE-46CD-B52B-78956D0273F5.jpeg
B5E7E230-AAD4-4DEC-9DD1-B1248B1243D3.jpeg
7452F2AE-C645-4E20-BA19-3C2A8E290D8C.jpeg
42505085-56B4-49A1-A465-01F8B1DE7574.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
My guess for the number of trees:

The simple answer is “more than Trolloman”, but…

1. Lounge to offset the wonky TV
2. Memory room because what’s Christmas without memories which are discarded the following year
3. Movie room - couldn’t possibly promote Sky without a seasonal setting
4. Front door to enhance the crem entrance
5. Hall - don’t care what it looks like as long as it is taller than Rochelle Humes who lets face it has beaten Hinch to it (bitch!)
6. Ron’s room - farm themed 😴
7. Lon’s room - greige random shit
8. Henry’s room - her first born son MUST have his own tree, covered in dog treats
9. Playroom - that will be Corrie themed to go with the cobbled street
10. Orangery for cuntent creation
11. The one outside which will be lit up for the village of Maldonia to enjoy
12. A handcrafted one for Weepy in the workhouse

I’m 💯confident I’ll get get a bingo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Lilograce

VIP Member
On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them. I’ve had it on my tree for 2 years and will be there for many years to come.
I feel like a weirdo being emotionally attached to a kitchen roll tube 😂 but I wouldn’t give it up even if I was offered all of hinch’s shitty baubles for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Thank you @NordieGal for the thread title. As always, mark any suggestions with "thread suggestion". Keep them fairly short and swear free.

Well, the last thread began in the middle of a sympathy rant about trolling. Shortly after the thread was posted, the story disappeared. Soph posted a roller rant about how Instagram removed it (🤥) asking if she was thick or something (we didn't say it....)

Aside from the attempts to draw some sympathy...
She cleaned an already clean hob, showed us how little she reads to Ron, and showed us how she loves to dress her kids as cute as she can for as long as possible. Oh wait, that only applies when she wants to sell her #admyownrange Tescho shite. Ron's wardrobe was full of the usual mini-roadman get up.

She had time to bake a few cakes using a packet mix - something mentioned on a thread here a short while ago. Funny that, because she hasn't read Tattle since Leif Eriksson was the first European to arrive in North America.

On Wednesday she showed us her amazing DIY skills when she chose to make a start on Ron's Nativity costume. Did you know he's going to be a chicken? Between the super-glueing marigolds to "old" but very clean white pumps, and using a professional fabric dye to paint them yellow, it's a toss up as to which is the bigger fuck up.

Gepetto was let loose inside the house with a saw, a la Leatherface - no I'm joking, there was no massacre, unless you count good design.

Soph decided she needs a stable door because she doesn't have a real life stable. Naturally, Al obliged and chopped one of the doors in half. Continuing the running theme of D.I.Why, he also attached a small shelf to the lower door.

Then off she went to bed at 7pm with a picture of the log burner to give the sheep warm thoughts when they can't afford heating anymore.

She returned from her day off to acknowledge Remembrance Day on Friday. But the only tradition she kept was the tradition of forgetting about traditions. No #gifted Remembrance pjs and poppy spreads this year.

Because life is cheap to Soph, once acknowledging the sacrifices made was ticked off, it was back to the ads and brags.

She's been to the garden centre and gave a sneak peek at what will basically be bought and re-arranged at Not-A-Farm.

Alpaca sleeping on the lawn content [insert witty comment here if it's not become too boring now]

Dogpie dropped a quick ad for Fairy in - did you know you can keep buying premium cost branded products but wash up in cold water to save money?
She whipped out another packet cake mix to bake with Roadman Ron. The claw was never far away, Ron wasn't even allowed to pour the water or put the icing on the cakes himself.

Who says Lon is the golden boy? Because I'll tell you what, he only ruined the trip to the garden centre by screaming! Those lovely ladies having their tea and scones didn't mind though, they are some of her followers! Of course they are! Of course they said "don't worry Soph, you got this!" No 3 ladies tutting at her this time round.

And as well all know, this was all set up so she could show off and brag about how she spent upwards of £600 on baubles. Yes. That's the conservative estimate. Still relatable old Soph from the little village of Maldon though!

Sophie Sofa Rose Dogpie Dolphin Hinch the Grinch has money burning a hole in her snit suit.
Jimmers needs to retrieve his baubles from the tree.
FredaYahoo doesn't like the silver baubles but found the green ones. Does she have Jimmy's in her pink purse?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
I have literally sat open mouthed as she pulled out box after box. She has literally spent hundreds of pounds on decorations when most of her followers earn minimum wage and are really struggling. So relatable Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m on Fiddle watch 🔍

We’ve popped to McD’s as to be honesssssscht I can’t be arsed to cook and the Owlet’s requested a Happy Meal. Anyway.... there’s a car just like Fiddles in a disabled space in the car park... I pointed it out to Mr Owl and he said “Maybe she’s doing some Uber deliveries” 🤣

Anyhow, I’m sat in the car with the Owlets keeping a lookout and Mr Owl has gone inside...with a list of things to look out for as he said he can’t recall what she looks like. I said to look out for a woman that looks a bit like Cilla Black but with a look like she’s chewing a wasp and she might have her fingers fiddling someone in front of her in the queue 🤭

It was Fiddle with an older lady, none of the others though. Does this mean Fiddle’s having a night off, oh yeah cause Sopha’s entertaining Jimmy Dickless’ family. I bet Fiddle’s glad not to have had to cook her famoussssssh lip smacking roasssscht dins 🦎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
All baubles picked by HER! No santas, no reindeer - not one fun bauble for her children unless I missed it - tbh her brag posts went on for far too long, I kind of skipped through them. Hope this bragfest backfires on her though, I really do - she deserves nothing less - sitting in front of her fire showing off all the individual baubles she’s just bought. Her life is empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

#hinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Judging by the amount of money spunked on those tree decorations, I'd say it's a safe bet she won't be hammering tree branches in to the wall this year. 😏😏 🔨🔨🌿🌿
All those boxes of baubles and other shite, I bet you wouldn't get much change out of £500-£800. And that's just a rough guess. Seen this Decoris (the brand she's showing) one for £13.99 alone. 😳
Infact I bet she's going for at least 3 trees this year so with trees and all the decorations I bet it's knocking well over a grand plus. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the stuff she's NOT shown. It's going to be an all out full on vomit inducing grotto at tend farm this year isn't it?
And all the poor huns out there with all their bland silver and grey monstrosities will be reeling and fewming because she's going for reds, burgundy and warm colours this time. More fool them for copying silly trends off simpletons on the internet who insist you buy blah blah blah.
Am I jealous of her "luxury" Christmas gear? Nah, am I fuck. You can have the most lavish Christmas tree and spunk tons of cash on it. But it's who gathers round it that's the most important. That's priceless in my opinion, and you cannot put a price on that no matter how hard you try.

Screenshot_20221111_215140_Brave.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Not ready for Christmas yet and she’s got nervous tummy. Do you know what Soph, I’m the same, the difference is I’m not prepared because I can’t afford it right now and the nervous tummy is due to wondering if I can afford Christmas along with all my bills that have increased 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
She is so stupid.

Here are some questions for you, Soph! Ask Jamie to use these. You're welcome. 👍🏻

1. Who is the PM?
2. What is the cost of living crisis?
3. What filter do you use to alter your face?
4. How many freebies do you want to get next year?
5. How many bots have you bought?
6. Are you afraid the Hunch fame is coming to an end?
7. Why don't you let your sons have privacy?
8. How do you sleep at night knowing there's so much information about your family out there?
9. How greedy would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?
10. How many meals do you cook in your kitchen and why is it none?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
If your old home still feels safe then why did you leave it? If it was due to a disagreement with the neighbours, why would you think it’s acceptable for other members of your family to live there instead? And why leave the heart sticks that your boys helped make and it holds memories for you - you’d take it with you.

Sophie Hinchliffe you are a massive liar - you moved because you wanted the bigger home and garden. You should just try being honest once in a while. My mum told me it’s far kinder, less stressful and gets you in less trouble 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Gennie19

VIP Member
I spoke to the MIL. She said none of the staff were excited about her being at the garden centre, no big fuss, there were comments made saying it doesn’t look like she has done a days cleaning in her life, she had a big trolley full. MIL didn’t know for sure but she is quite certain none of it would have been gifted because they don’t do anything like that there (they are so popular and busy they don’t need to) and she is in a high up position within the company so if there was any agreement she would know about it. She didn’t know if the kids were there so couldn’t confirm about the apparent tantrum in the coffee shop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
She knows she is coming across as wasteful and excessive. Hence the Lennie tantrum lie for relatability.

“Those who know me know I’ve had the old tree and decorations for years.” And “I wanted something new” (it’s all about what Sophie wants) and “we can enjoy these for years!”

I’ve said it before but she lives her life in dog years. One year to us is 7 for her. You’d think someone who had a loft full of memories and has a memory room would actually care about making proper memories, not just for the gram. It’s all fake and for show.

And a bit late but that story about baking, someone said why is she videoing it and just give them some privacy. But I honestly don’t think she would do such activities with her boys. She’s only doing it for content.

What a sad life, a grim existence built on lies and superficial crap. Only made sadder that people fall for it and keep lining her greedy pockets, often to the detriment of their own financial status and mental well-being.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AllieBee

VIP Member
To be honest all that massive bragfest made me feel.really sorry for her. Christmas is such a special family time where most families have their own traditions they developed over the years, where doing the same thing year after year really matters to children and heaps on the magic for little ones. From choosing the tree (if you get a real one), special Christmas breakfasts on tree day, decorating, pulling out the baubles with everybody having a favourite, watching Christmas films, playing daft games, maybe each child getting to choose a new bauble each year, putting the decorations they made as littlies proudly on the tree, whatever traditions your family has, all of this makes Christmas such a special time. Going out and buying a truckload of new baubles because you fancy a change of theme, not having anything at all from past years just shows that nothing in Hinchs life has any real value or meaning. My tree decorations are fabulous, they have been curated over many years, I have really old ones of my nannas, a few new ones each year, but every single one of them means something

I think Hinch is lost. She's lost in a world where she may have money but she has little else. Everything has to look.perfect and matched, synthetic and soulless. I actually really, really pity her. She has two beautiful boys, she should concentrate on making Christmas as magical as she can for them because these are the memories that start to build a person. Without memories you are honestly much less of a person. Makes me seriously wonder about her childhood. I suspect Fiddles was as greedy and grabby as Hinch is now, and she was also all about spending the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Don’t come for me, but I can’t bring myself to take the piss out of her dad. He looks lovely. He’s the only ‘non hard faced’ person in that family, and I kinda want to give him a big Welsh cwtch. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 61

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I’m all seriousness, WHAT is the point of her actually? Her content is beyond shit.
-ads (for shit products)
- her kids (no disrespect for the poor sods but it should be private)
- her awful house reno
- poorly treated animals
- her broken relationship
- her filtered fake face

That’s it. How does that influence ANYBODY? Do do what? She’s a warning, not an example.

Absolutely no intelligence whatsoever, nothing to look up to or be inspired by. All she did was create a fake environment and buy followers to make herself a living billboard.

It drives me nuts. She’s got to be the only financially successful influencer who literally has nothing to offer but hot air.
She’s like an enormous candy floss with no substance or nutritional value, just an illusion.

I’ll have to write to al her brand partners (at least the ones I used to shop at) and express my views because it has to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 60