Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seen my post today about posting during the two minute silence and rushed out to a cenotaph? šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my word....šŸ˜± Iā€™ve just discovered that baby Owlet is due on Sophaā€™s birffffday šŸ˜³ I was looking through her highlights on the gram for some ideas for another ā€œNever sheeeen again, Antiques Roadshowā€ video and saw her birffffday.

What scares me more...... that littlest Owlet may have to share their birffffday with Sopha, or that Mr Owl and I must have got jiggy with it at a similar time as Fiddle and Weepy Al šŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™m going to need to either cross my legs and everything and hope for a couple of days later giving birth or try all the tips to bring on labour earlier, hot spicy curries, driving over bumpy roads, lots of schexy time (I doubt that will be much of an option šŸ„“)

I thought that date sounded familiar, but checked out our calendar and have no family birfffdays etc. I just put it down to thinking of Valentineā€™s Day being near to it šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I spoke to the MIL. She said none of the staff were excited about her being at the garden centre, no big fuss, there were comments made saying it doesnā€™t look like she has done a days cleaning in her life, she had a big trolley full. MIL didnā€™t know for sure but she is quite certain none of it would have been gifted because they donā€™t do anything like that there (they are so popular and busy they donā€™t need to) and she is in a high up position within the company so if there was any agreement she would know about it. She didnā€™t know if the kids were there so couldnā€™t confirm about the apparent tantrum in the coffee shop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
As much as this pains me to say this I'm going to;

Crocs!

Easy to slip on and off and far more practical in the farm garden.
They even come with floofy fleece linings!
Great for kids if they struggle with wellies and you're a lazy parent.

Also far more hygienic than slippers šŸ˜©šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 25
Nusties, sloowww dowwwnnn šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Can we all take a moment to let our loved ones know that they should be grateful they don't have Hinch & Inch as parents? šŸ„“
They don't know they're living. Poor Lon & Ren will never know what it's like to have proper loving & attentive parents šŸ˜Ÿ

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nah, she's just taking the piss at this point after reading here. Who the duck puts their children in 'slippers' to go out on to a muddy field on the daily? I don't care if they don't go in the house, it's absolutely stupid and not practical in any terms.
"Outdoor morning slippers". I don't know anyone at all who has even got a pair of slippers just for mornings squelching about outdoor. She's just made that up for shits and giggles.
She's got a boot room. Full of boots and wellies. But the boys wear slippers? head. No parent would even think of letting their kids out like that. Especially in this cold, muddy, wet weather. Stupid witch.

Screenshot_20221113_150802_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Not unusual at all. None of the under 2s I look after have feet a size 5 or over, they are usually 4s and the occasional 3. I tend to see the 5 and 6 in the toddler and pre school room.

Mayne your child has exceptionally big feet?!
I agree my daughter was only a size seven in reception class she's year 4 now and still only 13 5 lol

Reactions: 2
Knobby McKnobface thinks she's so funny. When your boys get sick because they've had wet feet from wearing those slippers, we'll all be pointing our claws at YOU!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Nah, she's just taking the piss at this point after reading here. Who the duck puts their children in 'slippers' to go out on to a muddy field on the daily? I don't care if they don't go in the house, it's absolutely stupid and not practical in any terms.
"Outdoor morning slippers". I don't know anyone at all who has even got a pair of slippers just for mornings squelching about outdoor. She's just made that up for shits and giggles.
She's got a boot room. Full of boots and wellies. But the boys wear slippers? head. No parent would even think of letting their kids out like that. Especially in this cold, muddy, wet weather. Stupid witch.

View attachment 1727536
I really hope Amanda Owen is taking note, just what all kids need when they live on a 'farm', outdoor morning slippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely those "outdoor morning slippers" are still damp the next morning when the boiz go to put them on? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why the duck does she have ALL the lights on during the day. Every room she's got them on. Not just the big lights, but spotlights and lamps too.
I mean, where I am it's foggy as hell but we haven't needed to have the lights on. It's not been dark ffs. Money to bleeping burn that one. Whilst the nation are worrying about switching the kettle on for a brew.

Reactions: 20
Oh my word....šŸ˜± Iā€™ve just discovered that baby Owlet is due on Sophaā€™s birffffday šŸ˜³ I was looking through her highlights on the gram for some ideas for another ā€œNever sheeeen again, Antiques Roadshowā€ video and saw her birffffday.

What scares me more...... that littlest Owlet may have to share their birffffday with Sopha, or that Mr Owl and I must have got jiggy with it at a similar time as Fiddle and Weepy Al šŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™m going to need to either cross my legs and everything and hope for a couple of days later giving birth or try all the tips to bring on labour earlier, hot spicy curries, driving over bumpy roads, lots of schexy time (I doubt that will be much of an option šŸ„“)

I thought that date sounded familiar, but checked out our calendar and have no family birfffdays etc. I just put it down to thinking of Valentineā€™s Day being near to it šŸ˜±
Panic not oh Wize Owl! Only 5% of babies arrive on their due date (Sazz crosses fingers that baby Owlet doesnā€™t come in those 5%) šŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.