Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sausage dog spotter - Mamfa has a dog. She filmed Henry running around with a dog. I feel like it was a sausage dog. I hope someone knows!!

Poor mamfa - not allowed to put up any family photos or have any personal stuff out in case sopha pops by wanting to film and brag how amazing she is for giving her house to a speeesssshaaal family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Well that’s us Owls back from walking our dog at the prom..... did my three Owlets wear outdoor morning slippers? Did they fuck, they wore wellies because yanno only twats put slippers on their children to run around outside 🙄

Long posssscht Nusties, but I have so many questions....

1) Do Ronni e and Lonnie also have outdoor afternoon and evening slippers 🤔

2) Does Slopha Rose Dolphin and Jimmy Dickless also have a selection of Outdoor morning, afternoon and evening slippers 🤔

3) What about Fiddle and Weepy, do they bring their own outdoor morning, afternoon and evening slippers with them when they visit, cause they sure as hell don’t leave them in the never sheeeeen again Boot room 🤔

4) Seeing as the wellies previously shown as an AD and Brag are probably residing at the tip, should the “Boot Room” now be renamed the “Outside Slipper Room” complete with wonky stick on label 🤔

5) Does Weepy’s selection of outdoor slippers have steel toe caps, yanno it’s important to have health and safety rules in place in the Workhouse Workshop 🤔

Maybe he made himself a pair 🐰 I mean, he loveeeeees animals, just like Sopha, Bless’is’arrrt.

A0562BAB-DF3C-46B7-80DF-4DEF4B4F9A51.jpeg

CAA2AE47-927D-4FBC-8EA2-FE716C126362.png

3EE858E1-A5AB-49B5-98D7-BF00844B2F46.jpeg

B879D8FE-F3C4-46BA-A658-53E5961D7AFE.gif

⬆ Weepy proving they are steel toe cap outdoor (morning, afternoon or evening) slippers 🤭

6) Does Jimmy Dickless actually wear slippers or has he got Weepy to knock him up some steel toe cap outdoor morning, afternoon and evening flip flops 🤔

187D3AC9-E459-48BE-BABD-38BF9E91340C.jpeg

Sopha even though you haven’t read here since Zoe Slater stormed across Albert Square and screamed "You can't tell me what to do! You ain't my muvvvver!"to which a tearful Kat Slater screeched back: "Yes I am!" It’s as obvious as your missing nostril that you do. The boys wearing slippers outside has been mentioned so often on here. As has why you only show yourselves slothing in the Orangery and not the lounge... suddenly you have a message from one of your fake accounts hunz asking why you only show the Orangery and TADAAA there’s stories about your lounge, using Lonnie as a prop 🙄

Shepherds pie tonight by any chance Sopha 🤔 It’s been mentioned lots on here, is that what you’re serving up to Jimmy Dickless’ family followed by an an avalanche of sweets 🤢 Poor buggers bless’em.

Oh yeah Sopha, nice placement of ya Hinch book and bottle of Cuntalyptusssh spray laying down on ya Diner boofffffffe.... it should have said AD 🙄 Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Tell me half your house is off limits to your kids...
IMG_20221115_183138.jpg

It's an inferno waiting to happen once those branches dry out.

• Sad
  • Wow

londonLA

Chatty Member
That riveting car journey Quiz....:cautious: just a few things:

1. Where are the kids? If it was real time that was posted around 6:30pm today.
2.Cover your mouth when you are coughing you dirty bitch.
3. Them questions could be answered by a 7 year old, they were that easy.
4. BRRRRRRAZILLLLLLLL followed by smug smile, dumb fuck. Even I hate football and know where the next world cup will be as I would suggest most people who watch any type of news or read a paper would.
5. Jamie saying 'I'm driving, not looking at you' Don't worry Jamie, she's looking at herself enough for the both of you.
6.Can you say a full sentence in Spanish/French? Hinchy, you can barely string a proper sentence together in English.
7.Take that bloody filter off your face and put your seat belt on properly.
8.She really thinks she's hilarious doesn't she? Um no, you are not.
9.FUCK OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Filming her old house?! You just wouldn’t do that, you left! You gave it to your sister, it’s now her safe place. Filming her home for your stories just so you can bleat on about how it hasn’t changed is kinda cunty!! You might as well just say aw look it’s all the old shit I discarded thats in here, cause the sis has fuck all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Now, now you Nusty Trolls, be kond! Our little Soph has anxious tummy because there is only has six weeks left for her, her unemployed husband, childminder mummy and handyman dad to prepare for an over-indulgent Christmas. There are still boxes to be drawn on for goodness sake…

I really hope the house was worth it to Mamfa and co. If my sister was that patronising about my circumstances, and wandering around my home filming for her own purposes, I would be shoving the keys where the sun don’t shine. She honestly thinks she has made a huge charitable gesture doesn’t she?

• Heart

itsahardknockhunchlife

Wish I could make each of you a tattle bauble,I'm a small struggling business,thanks to label lady and her mass produced stickers,with no love and care into each piece,would give me a reason to sit in my workshop that I took a leap of faith on during covid and spent my little bit of savings on,I cant compete with bargain shop prices,and its killing genuine small businesses ♥

• Heart
  • Sad

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She has spent a fortune on those Christmas decorations. It's her money so she can do as she pleases, but to know she has made that money off the back off her poor (literally poor) sheep, doesn't sit well with me.

Enjoy your 'stuff', Hinch, it's literally all you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Every time she says HINCH FARM or CHRISTMAS AT HINCH FARM an Elf is being killed and an angel stripped of its wings!

She really does think of herself as something special and really wants to try out do her BFF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Moss to the party, not had a chance to catch up on the last fred yet. I’ve just watched Dolphin’s stories about the trip to the garden centre and spending a fecking fortune on decorations and I bet she took advantage of this....

344B731E-7A27-49D6-A5F7-1426E02809E0.jpeg
BB43CEF3-4606-47AC-AC07-A99444633E9A.jpeg

We were told about it when visiting there at the weekend, but to be honesssssscht we prefer to pick our own Christmas decs I’m fankyou.

Why does Ronni e and Lonnie’s trees have to match the decor of the rest of the boring tend farm, let them have fun trees Sopha...Yanno FUN, Santa, reindeers... there were some lovely decorations there for Children 🙄

As for Lonnie having a meltdown in the restaurant, isn’t it lucky that the ladies there were Hinchers, was there 3 of them by any chance Sopha? 🤭

That restaurant is always busy and pretty noisy. To be honesssssscht, I doubt anyone there would have bat an eyelid.... most would have just seen a mum and her mummaz with a child (No doubt they only took just Lonnie) and wouldn’t have cared about a child being a child or had a clue who she was or cared less. Can she ever have a day out without draaaaaama 🙄

Oh yeah and Jimbob Dickless, put some clothes on FFS, we’re past the heatwave stage now 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

itsahardknockhunchlife

Good god,just watched her dots of doom from last night,
Cost of living crisis,im currently sat here,freezing as cannot afford to put my bloody heating on,I've had 1 bagel all day so that I could feed to my 2 elder sons,and she pulls out boxes and boxes of baubles that range from a fiver each upwards,no doubt a balsam fir £500 tree too 🤬 while sitting on her underfloor heating
While all her sheep and scouring home bargains and b&m for some pretty Dec's to puy some magic into their little ones faces during a shit time
I cannot stand this woman 🤬 a woman who started as a relatable person to majority of mums out there,now lives in a lodge,kids go to private school and sheep just keep simping over her
Makes me sick 😫
From a cold,hungry 50 year old mother/grandmother who has spent the whole night in tears
X

I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy cunt with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
View attachment 1723486
She will have private people in to do it and lie about doing it herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Me Nusty Hens, all that shite is gifted from the garden centre, which is why she tagged them. I'm sure a Tattler saw her in that garden centre earlier in the year speaking with staff/management. Well, Fiddle was doing all the talking and Slophead of Turd farm , was seen sitting with her head down and not involved with the negotiations. May have been @Spacedman's friend Fanny who witnessed this business meeting/ day release outing. And how lucky is the 'special family/alpacas/workshop/2ndkitchen that inherit her Christmas cast offs. Does this mean no undeclared ad Poundland bargain Christmas box of shite? No trips to Home Bargains for her barg hunch hauls? What a stupid vacuous woman, a Christmas tree for the gram and not for the kids to decorate and make memories with (hate that term), yet she bangs on about how family is everything. Absolute twunt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
If she wasn’t such a cunt I’d maybe pity her…spending all that money on impersonal decorations and the kids won’t be allowed anywhere near it. It’s all for show, bragging, wasting money for the sake of it.
I’d honestly hate to be her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Look at that sitting there watching her unwrap hundreds of pounds worth of baubles. Grow a pair of baubles janine or borrow some from the mrs. I can't stand that nasal excuse of a man. Just as well lonnie kicked off in the bauble shop or that bitch would have cleaned them out
He’s sat there in his shorts and t shirt. We’ve not put the heating on yet - we probably won’t this year unless we get very desperate - we are all in onesies and oodie style jumpers. My partner even wears thermals round the house. Goes to show how warm their house is.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I missed showing the Speciaaaaaal one for February (I’d only have to see it for 28 days) 🤭

Or in NoNobs case not see it cause there’s nothing at all to see 🤭

199E9469-876D-472B-A4C0-DE051C3DF97A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

londonLA

Chatty Member
Id be so annoyed if I was her sister. Constantly being reminded that I'm forever in debt to her for letting me live in 'her' house.
Also that house looks empty. Is she not allowed to decorate it with her own stuff, personal touches, photos, pics on wall etc?
I love my siblings but if I was to ever move into one of their homes after them Id be redecorating ASAP as all our tastes are different and why would you want to live in someone else's (in Hinches case, bland!) style?

• Heart

NordieGal

I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx

• Heart