Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all seriousness, WHAT is the point of her actually? Her content is beyond tit.
-ads (for tit products)
- her kids (no disrespect for the poor sods but it should be private)
- her awful house reno
- poorly treated animals
- her broken relationship
- her filtered fake face

That’s it. How does that influence ANYBODY? Do do what? She’s a warning, not an example.

Absolutely no intelligence whatsoever, nothing to look up to or be inspired by. All she did was create a fake environment and buy followers to make herself a living billboard.

It drives me nuts. She’s got to be the only financially successful influencer who literally has nothing to offer but hot air.
She’s like an enormous candy floss with no substance or nutritional value, just an illusion.

I’ll have to write to al her brand partners (at least the ones I used to shop at) and express my views because it has to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think it’s all an act of ‘cute little naive Sophie’. So many people act dumb to try to be cute. It’s not cute and so obvious.
Do you think she pretended not to know the answers and deliberately spoke French in that appalling way? I don't think it was an act, I think her general knowledge really is that terrible and the smug look she gave after speaking "French" showed that she actually believed she had spoken well.

Reactions: 17
Do you think she pretended not to know the answers and deliberately spoke French in that appalling way? I don't think it was an act, I think her general knowledge really is that terrible and the smug look she gave after speaking "French" showed that she actually believed she had spoken well.
Yes I believe she pretended to not know the answers. I think it’s very obvious. She must think it makes her look all innocent and will have the sheep laughing. She will be sharing their messages later.

Reactions: 12
Nobody knows who you are in France and should they have the misfortune to find out, they would slaughter you (verbally that is) since you represent everything we hate in our culture : tasteless, uncultured, zero respect for food or for education, fake face and altered body, illiterate..I could go on.
Thank you for saying this. I'm not French but love France and French culture, so glad to have it confirmed that the French would detest the type of person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sophie is one of the originals of acting dumb to try and be cute and using it as a personality trait.

Little Sophie trying to be relatable and having used easyJet the most. God she is so out of touch.

Reactions: 16
I can't speak fluent Spanish/French like our Soph and Jayyyyymeee.

But in Italian, Sophie Rose translates as, "testa di cazzo".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else reckon she's going to show on her stories later a message that she sent to herself pretending to be a hincher from France or Spain who thought her story was très drôle or muy divertido 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I rolled down the stairs to comment on here! OMG. Car quizz for 6 year olds! How proud she looked to know 9x9 🤣 I bet she converted it in £ first!
Then pretend to be a silly blond re easy jet trying to be relatable. She’s such a detestable bleep.

Now a personal message for you sof although you haven’t read these threads since France was invaded by the romans.

I am French as it happens and your French is pathetic, not cute. Also please start with loving your own bleeping language first and learn 1. Words, 2.prononciation, 3.tone.

Nobody knows who you are in France and should they have the misfortune to find out, they would slaughter you (verbally that is) since you represent everything we hate in our culture : tasteless, uncultured, zero respect for food or for education, fake face and altered body, illiterate..I could go on.

Voilà, bonsoir! Next time do a quizz with les enfants instead.

This!!! I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣
My French SIL would have no clue who Hunch is.

My not tend bestie (not French but foreign) has never heard of Hunch and had no interest in her. She is weirdly intrigued by Katie Price. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where is she sat parked up watching the bins? Doesn’t she have stufff to do?
No. 😂😂😂😂

Guyssssssh, I’ve been cuntfluenced into making a Poopsa calendar for 2023. Every month I can turn over the page and laugh like a seal into my pasta. Here’s a few of my 12 months selection 🤭

View attachment 1729767
View attachment 1729768View attachment 1729769View attachment 1729770View attachment 1729771View attachment 1729772
Swipe up hunnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I've been wizefluenced 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Really Winslet to the party and has probably been mentioned because I haven't caught up yet but 'what's the promo code soph?" 'Erm I put in on here because I can't remember it!' Promo code : Mrshinch ..... its your name luv, not that difficult to remember seen as you only recorded the original yesterday!...... oh! It was a prerecord, that explains it! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so the lessons they took to become fluent in Spanish didn’t take off then no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What have I just seen? Seriously they are so boring.

She stopped herself swearing when he spoke Spanish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.