Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, she's just taking the piss at this point after reading here. Who the duck puts their children in 'slippers' to go out on to a muddy field on the daily? I don't care if they don't go in the house, it's absolutely stupid and not practical in any terms.
"Outdoor morning slippers". I don't know anyone at all who has even got a pair of slippers just for mornings squelching about outdoor. She's just made that up for shits and giggles.
She's got a boot room. Full of boots and wellies. But the boys wear slippers? head. No parent would even think of letting their kids out like that. Especially in this cold, muddy, wet weather. Stupid witch.

View attachment 1727536
It’s not a field. It’s a tend field garden. HTH. 🤪

Reactions: 10
Now, now you Nusty Trolls, be kond! Our little Soph has anxious tummy because there is only has six weeks left for her, her unemployed husband, childminder mummy and handyman dad to prepare for an over-indulgent Christmas. There are still boxes to be drawn on for goodness sake…

I really hope the house was worth it to Mamfa and co. If my sister was that patronising about my circumstances, and wandering around my home filming for her own purposes, I would be shoving the keys where the sun don’t shine. She honestly thinks she has made a huge charitable gesture doesn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If your old home still feels safe then why did you leave it? If it was due to a disagreement with the neighbours, why would you think it’s acceptable for other members of your family to live there instead? And why leave the heart sticks that your boys helped make and it holds memories for you - you’d take it with you.

Sophie Hinchliffe you are a massive liar - you moved because you wanted the bigger home and garden. You should just try being honest once in a while. My mum told me it’s far kinder, less stressful and gets you in less trouble 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I'd absolutely hate to live in her house it would never feel like my house if she just popped round like that and filmed it, what an absolute bell end! Do you think there was terms and conditions "you can move in but it must remain a shrine to me"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I reckon the only reason she saw the town centre today is because they went out for a roast with his parents. No way was she cooking at liars lodge

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Btw Soph, just to confirm the new residents, we can hear Abi’s laugh in the background as you inspect the house for any signs of individualism with the decor. Disgraceful that we can identify a 13/14/15 (I can never remember how old she is) girl by her voice alone, but that’s what you created with the over-exposure of the children in your content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
All her old house is missing is a huge picture of her in the hallway as a shrine to her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Oh fuckety duck off hinch with your fake anxiety and nervous tummy baloney 🙄🙄🙄
You seemed pretty upbeat showing off your many, many, many boxes of expensive baubles the other day ..stop playing the sympathy card it's pathetic 🖕🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why doesn't she just say it is her sister now living in the house???? You would swear she is letting some random stranger stay in it

Reactions: 30
Nothing has changed in her old house because she keeps rocking up and interfering I bet

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just think how many boxes she could have drawn on in the time it took her to do that pointless pantry clean. It’s all about setting your priorities Soph. Perhaps make a list.

PS Tattle continues to troll me with slippers ads. I can see the four of you wearing these to shovel tit on Christmas morning
D2D672C2-97DF-41D4-A46C-1C7ACB4BD119.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone actually living there? It seemed very empty with no personal photos etc. Makes you wonder if she’s pretending someone is living there so people don’t know the house is sitting empty

Reactions: 24
Oh for fucks sake what a bleep. Visiting grey skull like it's a shrine to her. Leave them be. Makes me shiver, classless and gross.

Reactions: 25
I had a peek at what her garden centre's displays had to offer.
It's based on colours through the times.Soph Dolphin(we added that in her 30's) choose deep reds-oh the irony :rolleyes:
"Make do and mend"🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haven’t been on this thread in an age 😅 what’s the Dolphin ref?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.