Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Thank you @NordieGal for the thread title. As always, mark any suggestions with "thread suggestion". Keep them fairly short and swear free.

Well, the last thread began in the middle of a sympathy rant about trolling. Shortly after the thread was posted, the story disappeared. Soph posted a roller rant about how Instagram removed it (🤥) asking if she was thick or something (we didn't say it....)

Aside from the attempts to draw some sympathy...
She cleaned an already clean hob, showed us how little she reads to Ron, and showed us how she loves to dress her kids as cute as she can for as long as possible. Oh wait, that only applies when she wants to sell her #admyownrange Tescho shite. Ron's wardrobe was full of the usual mini-roadman get up.

She had time to bake a few cakes using a packet mix - something mentioned on a thread here a short while ago. Funny that, because she hasn't read Tattle since Leif Eriksson was the first European to arrive in North America.

On Wednesday she showed us her amazing DIY skills when she chose to make a start on Ron's Nativity costume. Did you know he's going to be a chicken? Between the super-glueing marigolds to "old" but very clean white pumps, and using a professional fabric dye to paint them yellow, it's a toss up as to which is the bigger duck up.

Gepetto was let loose inside the house with a saw, a la Leatherface - no I'm joking, there was no massacre, unless you count good design.

Soph decided she needs a stable door because she doesn't have a real life stable. Naturally, Al obliged and chopped one of the doors in half. Continuing the running theme of D.I.Why, he also attached a small shelf to the lower door.

Then off she went to bed at 7pm with a picture of the log burner to give the sheep warm thoughts when they can't afford heating anymore.

She returned from her day off to acknowledge Remembrance Day on Friday. But the only tradition she kept was the tradition of forgetting about traditions. No #gifted Remembrance pjs and poppy spreads this year.

Because life is cheap to Soph, once acknowledging the sacrifices made was ticked off, it was back to the ads and brags.

She's been to the garden centre and gave a sneak peek at what will basically be bought and re-arranged at Not-A-Farm.

Alpaca sleeping on the lawn content [insert witty comment here if it's not become too boring now]

Dogpie dropped a quick ad for Fairy in - did you know you can keep buying premium cost branded products but wash up in cold water to save money?
She whipped out another packet cake mix to bake with Roadman Ron. The claw was never far away, Ron wasn't even allowed to pour the water or put the icing on the cakes himself.

Who says Lon is the golden boy? Because I'll tell you what, he only ruined the trip to the garden centre by screaming! Those lovely ladies having their tea and scones didn't mind though, they are some of her followers! Of course they are! Of course they said "don't worry Soph, you got this!" No 3 ladies tutting at her this time round.

And as well all know, this was all set up so she could show off and brag about how she spent upwards of £600 on baubles. Yes. That's the conservative estimate. Still relatable old Soph from the little village of Maldon though!

Sophie Sofa Rose Dogpie Dolphin Hinch the Grinch has money burning a hole in her snit suit.
Jimmers needs to retrieve his baubles from the tree.
FredaYahoo doesn't like the silver baubles but found the green ones. Does she have Jimmy's in her pink purse?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Thank you @NordieGal for the thread title. As always, mark any suggestions with "thread suggestion". Keep them fairly short and swear free.

Well, the last thread began in the middle of a sympathy rant about trolling. Shortly after the thread was posted, the story disappeared. Soph posted a roller rant about how Instagram removed it (🤥) asking if she was thick or something (we didn't say it....)

Aside from the attempts to draw some sympathy...
She cleaned an already clean hob, showed us how little she reads to Ron, and showed us how she loves to dress her kids as cute as she can for as long as possible. Oh wait, that only applies when she wants to sell her #admyownrange Tescho shite. Ron's wardrobe was full of the usual mini-roadman get up.

She had time to bake a few cakes using a packet mix - something mentioned on a thread here a short while ago. Funny that, because she hasn't read Tattle since Leif Eriksson was the first European to arrive in North America.

On Wednesday she showed us her amazing DIY skills when she chose to make a start on Ron's Nativity costume. Did you know he's going to be a chicken? Between the super-glueing marigolds to "old" but very clean white pumps, and using a professional fabric dye to paint them yellow, it's a toss up as to which is the bigger duck up.

Gepetto was let loose inside the house with a saw, a la Leatherface - no I'm joking, there was no massacre, unless you count good design.

Soph decided she needs a stable door because she doesn't have a real life stable. Naturally, Al obliged and chopped one of the doors in half. Continuing the running theme of D.I.Why, he also attached a small shelf to the lower door.

Then off she went to bed at 7pm with a picture of the log burner to give the sheep warm thoughts when they can't afford heating anymore.

She returned from her day off to acknowledge Remembrance Day on Friday. But the only tradition she kept was the tradition of forgetting about traditions. No #gifted Remembrance pjs and poppy spreads this year.

Because life is cheap to Soph, once acknowledging the sacrifices made was ticked off, it was back to the ads and brags.

She's been to the garden centre and gave a sneak peek at what will basically be bought and re-arranged at Not-A-Farm.

Alpaca sleeping on the lawn content [insert witty comment here if it's not become too boring now]

Dogpie dropped a quick ad for Fairy in - did you know you can keep buying premium cost branded products but wash up in cold water to save money?
She whipped out another packet cake mix to bake with Roadman Ron. The claw was never far away, Ron wasn't even allowed to pour the water or put the icing on the cakes himself.

Who says Lon is the golden boy? Because I'll tell you what, he only ruined the trip to the garden centre by screaming! Those lovely ladies having their tea and scones didn't mind though, they are some of her followers! Of course they are! Of course they said "don't worry Soph, you got this!" No 3 ladies tutting at her this time round.

And as well all know, this was all set up so she could show off and brag about how she spent upwards of £600 on baubles. Yes. That's the conservative estimate. Still relatable old Soph from the little village of Maldon though!

Sophie Sofa Rose Dogpie Dolphin Hinch the Grinch has money burning a hole in her snit suit.
Jimmers needs to retrieve his baubles from the tree.
FredaYahoo doesn't like the silver baubles but found the green ones. Does she have Jimmy's in her pink purse?
Thank you hoping you feel better soon

Does she really need the log burner on it’s so mild? Well in Wales it is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have literally sat open mouthed as she pulled out box after box. She has literally spent hundreds of pounds on decorations when most of her followers earn minimum wage and are really struggling. So relatable Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I'm travelling at the moment and just logged on to see we're on to the next thread! Delighted to have got the top votes, thanks so much you nusty trolls 😘❤

Reactions: 39
If she wasn’t such a bleep I’d maybe pity her…spending all that money on impersonal decorations and the kids won’t be allowed anywhere near it. It’s all for show, bragging, wasting money for the sake of it.
I’d honestly hate to be her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Judging by the amount of money spunked on those tree decorations, I'd say it's a safe bet she won't be hammering tree branches in to the wall this year. 😏😏 🔨🔨🌿🌿
All those boxes of baubles and other shite, I bet you wouldn't get much change out of £500-£800. And that's just a rough guess. Seen this Decoris (the brand she's showing) one for £13.99 alone. 😳
Infact I bet she's going for at least 3 trees this year so with trees and all the decorations I bet it's knocking well over a grand plus. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the stuff she's NOT shown. It's going to be an all out full on vomit inducing grotto at tend farm this year isn't it?
And all the poor huns out there with all their bland silver and grey monstrosities will be reeling and fewming because she's going for reds, burgundy and warm colours this time. More fool them for copying silly trends off simpletons on the internet who insist you buy blah blah blah.
Am I jealous of her "luxury" Christmas gear? Nah, am I duck. You can have the most lavish Christmas tree and spunk tons of cash on it. But it's who gathers round it that's the most important. That's priceless in my opinion, and you cannot put a price on that no matter how hard you try.

Screenshot_20221111_215140_Brave.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
All baubles picked by HER! No santas, no reindeer - not one fun bauble for her children unless I missed it - tbh her brag posts went on for far too long, I kind of skipped through them. Hope this bragfest backfires on her though, I really do - she deserves nothing less - sitting in front of her fire showing off all the individual baubles she’s just bought. Her life is empty no matter how much she tries to pretend otherwise.

#hinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Of course she can’t have greyskull decs, what’s she done got them down from the loft passed down by trace and chucked em to her sister living in her ‘old’ house? Silly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a greedy, braggy woman.

I hope Roy storms into the orange R Y looking for Mummaz and breaks everything 👍🏻

I don't buy a lot of stuff. We have only started Christmas decorating since having children. We have a tree and a small box of baubles. Some are from my MIL. We let the children pick out a bauble every year. Our youngest really wanted an Eiffel Tower bauble recently. A bit soon but they loved it. The other bespoke wanted a unicorn flying over a rainbow. 🤣❤ This year's new decorations sorted. Less is more, Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The only positive about this bragfest is that she is spending herself into financial oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Judging by the amount of money spunked on those tree decorations, I'd say it's a safe bet she won't be hammering tree branches in to the wall this year. 😏😏 🔨🔨🌿🌿
All those boxes of baubles and other shite, I bet you wouldn't get much change out of £500-£800. And that's just a rough guess. Seen this Decoris (the brand she's showing) one for £13.99 alone. 😳
Infact I bet she's going for at least 3 trees this year so with trees and all the decorations I bet it's knocking well over a grand plus. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the stuff she's NOT shown. It's going to be an all out full vomit inducing grotto at tend farm this year isn't it?
And all the poor huns out there with all their bland silver and grey monstrosities will be reeling and fewming because she's going for reds, burgundy and warm colours this time. More fool them for copying silly trends off simpletons on the internet who insist you buy blah blah blah.
Am I jealous of her "luxury" Christmas gear? Nah, am I duck. You can have the most lavish Christmas tree and spunk tons of cash on it. But it's who fathers round it that's the most important. That's priceless in my opinion, and you cannot put a price on that.

View attachment 1723480
Well said … she doesn’t know the meaning of Christmas because she’s too materialistic. Our tree is a mish mash of decorations we have bought with the kids as they’ve grown up, plus all of their handmade creations from nursery and schools and do you know what? We love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. Memories are attached to our decorations.

Reactions: 37
I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy bleep with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
5E5834B8-32EC-41B6-B2E2-84D857E95E58.jpeg

Reactions: 42
Hinch, the only twit on Instagram to show each and every bleeping bauble she bought! Lennie must of been bored shitless while she was grabbing all she could. Good on him for letting her know enough is enough! If that even happened, heard this story of her kids having meltdowns and ladies behind her saying it's OK Soph, we're your followers far too many times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them. I’ve had it on my tree for 2 years and will be there for many years to come.
I feel like a weirdo being emotionally attached to a kitchen roll tube 😂 but I wouldn’t give it up even if I was offered all of hinch’s crappy baubles for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Infact I bet she's going for at least 3 trees this year so with trees and all the decorations I bet it's knocking well over a grand plus. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the stuff she's NOT shown. It's going to be an all out full on vomit inducing grotto at tend farm this year isn't it?
Am I jealous of her "luxury" Christmas gear? Nah, am I duck. You can have the most lavish Christmas tree and spunk tons of cash on it. But it's who gathers round it that's the most important. That's priceless in my opinion, and you cannot put a price on that no matter how hard you try.

View attachment 1723480
It didn't look like she had any of the 20cm ones, the ones she had were the 8cm ones

Reactions: 6
Every time she says HINCH FARM or CHRISTMAS AT HINCH FARM an Elf is being killed and an angel stripped of its wings!

She really does think of herself as something special and really wants to try out do her BFF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy bleep with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
View attachment 1723486
Georgia from Towie has just revealed her outside Christmas decor so I'm expecting Hinch to do similar and something like this inside!

Reactions: 12
Wonder if the 3 wise women will turn up at notafarm bearing gifts for lovely Soph - like a Christmas miracle

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.