Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So jimbobnoknobs family are round this afternoon but she’s at her old house…….really??!! Is fiddle there, is that why she’s gone round?? Is she really that bleeping rude and ignorant that she leaves when Jamie’s family make a rare appearance?? Xx
Jamies family going round was probably a lie to make it seem like they actually have a good relationship with his family other than just fiddle, tears, mamfa and cling on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
her dad reminds me of the lion out of the wizard of Oz and I can’t unsee it 😂
Fiddle is tin man because she is lacking a heart and Inch is Scarecrow as he needs some brains. I’d say Hinch was Dorothy but she’s more the wicked witch. Hennerz won’t fit in the barrrskit to be Toto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not ready for Christmas yet and she’s got nervous tummy. Do you know what Soph, I’m the same, the difference is I’m not prepared because I can’t afford it right now and the nervous tummy is due to wondering if I can afford Christmas along with all my bills that have increased 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I’m on Fiddle watch 🔍

We’ve popped to McD’s as to be honesssssscht I can’t be arsed to cook and the Owlet’s requested a Happy Meal. Anyway.... there’s a car just like Fiddles in a disabled space in the car park... I pointed it out to Mr Owl and he said “Maybe she’s doing some Uber deliveries” 🤣

Anyhow, I’m sat in the car with the Owlets keeping a lookout and Mr Owl has gone inside...with a list of things to look out for as he said he can’t recall what she looks like. I said to look out for a woman that looks a bit like Cilla Black but with a look like she’s chewing a wasp and she might have her fingers fiddling someone in front of her in the queue 🤭

It was Fiddle with an older lady, none of the others though. Does this mean Fiddle’s having a night off, oh yeah cause Sopha’s entertaining Jimmy Dickless’ family. I bet Fiddle’s glad not to have had to cook her famoussssssh lip smacking roasssscht dins 🦎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73
She makes it out she’s given her house away to some family who have been going through hard times and really need some help…. It’s just her sister right?!

Reactions: 40
Got family round I bet they done a massive roast and had a happy family day not
Her old gaff looks like it’s empty anyone else think she probably just goes round an empty house? Her greedy mentality wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for that poor family who’ve moved in to her house (her sister or whoever they are), it looks like they’re not allowed to change or move anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Id be so annoyed if I was her sister. Constantly being reminded that I'm forever in debt to her for letting me live in 'her' house.
Also that house looks empty. Is she not allowed to decorate it with her own stuff, personal touches, photos, pics on wall etc?
I love my siblings but if I was to ever move into one of their homes after them Id be redecorating ASAP as all our tastes are different and why would you want to live in someone else's (in Hinches case, bland!) style?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Sausage dog spotter - Mamfa has a dog. She filmed Henry running around with a dog. I feel like it was a sausage dog. I hope someone knows!!

Poor mamfa - not allowed to put up any family photos or have any personal stuff out in case sopha pops by wanting to film and brag how amazing she is for giving her house to a speeesssshaaal family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
That kitchen and LR is one big AD.

Why does she swing the phone down, hiding something?

Why is she walking around someone's home, I don't care that it's her sister. she's disrespectful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sausage dog spotter - Mamfa has a dog. She filmed Henry running around with a dog. I feel like it was a sausage dog. I hope someone knows!!

Poor mamfa - not allowed to put up any family photos or have any personal stuff out in case sopha pops by wanting to film and brag how amazing she is for giving her house to a speeesssshaaal family.
I remember a few comments saying mamfa indeed has a sausage dog

I’m on Fiddle watch 🔍

We’ve popped to McD’s as to be honesssssscht I can’t be arsed to cook and the Owlet’s requested a Happy Meal. Anyway.... there’s a car just like Fiddles in a disabled space in the car park... I pointed it out to Mr Owl and he said “Maybe she’s doing some Uber deliveries” 🤣

Anyhow, I’m sat in the car with the Owlets keeping a lookout and Mr Owl has gone inside...with a list of things to look out for as he said he can’t recall what she looks like. I said to look out for a woman that looks a bit like Cilla Black but with a look like she’s chewing a wasp and she might have her fingers fiddling someone in front of her in the queue 🤭

It was Fiddle with an older lady, none of the others though. Does this mean Fiddle’s having a night off, oh yeah cause Sopha’s entertaining Jimmy Dickless’ family. I bet Fiddle’s glad not to have had to cook her famoussssssh lip smacking roasssscht dins 🦎😂
bleeping hell fiddle without hinch stuck to her tit? Never

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Came here to say the same, nice to see Mamfa has put her own stamp on the place…oh wait, maybe not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Massively controlling to allow her sister and clingon to live there (rent free?) but not let them change anything and insist they keep it insta worthy. Does mamfa have a partner?!

Reactions: 21
"Nothing much has changed and it feels so safe". duck off you idiot. What she wants to say is "I'm glad I don't live here anymore, it's not good enough for me but it will do for my sister".

Reactions: 35
On my tree I have half a kitchen roll tube which has wrapping paper wrapped around it. My Nan was making them into little gift boxes and was going to fill them with chocolate. Unfortunately she passed away before she got to finish them. I’ve had it on my tree for 2 years and will be there for many years to come.
I feel like a weirdo being emotionally attached to a kitchen roll tube 😂 but I wouldn’t give it up even if I was offered all of hinch’s crappy baubles for free!
That’s lovely 🥰

Massively controlling to allow her sister and clingon to live there (rent free?) but not let them change anything and insist they keep it insta worthy. Does mamfa have a partner?!
Yeah she’s married

Reactions: 6
With their money, I’d have had a bespoke stair gate made, not one that is two steps up with a ground bar at the opening, especially with having stone flooring . I’m not a parent but it’s obvious what a danger that stair gate is

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.